It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreaming in hebrew?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Who is this Metatron? Wasnt sure if they said Megatron or Metatron

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I think you heard these words and then you dream about them

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sometimes I find myself 'thinking' in my dream. I'll be standing somewhere, looking at the scenery, while visually thinking in my mind, as if I was in the real world, thinking about something in my mind. how does this 'logical' process of internally thinking still work while I'm dreaming?

My best guess is that it is a derivative of this that allows me to have 'wordless' thought conversations with others from time to time. It is rare in my dreams. Although, I usually dream every night.

When I was in highschool, I had two years of spanish. I can read it well enough, and can get by talking in spanish, but when I was working with majority hispanic people occaisionally I would dream entirely in spanish. All the words were there, all the ones I forgot in highschool, but outside of the dream, I can't remember the meanings to some of the words.

Along hebrew, one time I was just about to wake up (and when I did, I was groggy) and heard a voice speaking in a semitic language. I can discern accents very well, and it was definately a semitic language. But I had no CLUE what was said. I was pretty aware that someone was speaking to me and that I could hear it, it had startled me. There was no imagery, I heard what was something like one or two sentences, and slowly, with much grogginess, woke up.

Our subconscious is pretty kickass if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Sadly, Dogs do not have language

What do you mean? Of course they have a language.
Man may not understand it, but that's man's problem....

No.

Dogs do not have language. I don't even know how to reply further than this other than to repeat that dogs do not have language.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I read the title and assumed you'd just randomly dreamed in hebrew without any prior knowledge of it before. The hebrew you've been dreaming could be some that you've seen sometime during you life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join