It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAN COVERAGE OF THE SWINE FLU IN UKRAINE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

AMERICAN COVERAGE OF THE SWINE FLU IN UKRAINE

www.youtube.com

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So, as most of us know there has been very little coverage of the Ukraine swineflu/virus epidemic that started sometime at the end of October, 2009.
I have seen three articles on the Drudge report in the last 3 weeks. 2 of them were taken off in a day (very unusual - in my experience, most articles stay up for at least two days).
Here is a blip on Fox New Philly that was on TV yesterday.
This is what scares me the most about this Ukraine (soon to be Eastern Europe) epidemic. Where's all the news coverage?
When H1N1 hit Mexico I could not turn on my TV without seeing coverage. When some boy supposedly got stuck in a hot-air ballon that flew away, I couldn't open a newspaper or turn on the TV without seeing it.
So, why no coverage about the Ukraine?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by really

It's exactly the same here in the UK, the main British and American media are completely ignoring what I'm reading on ATS. The only story reported is on RT, a Russian propaganda station similar to CNN and has been reporting today. Very strange the quiet, even more strange was the RT report stating many people had seen fleets of planes crop spraying infected areas!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
What can anyone even say to this except UNBELIEVALE.
2ND LINE BUT NOT IN LINE.
This just scares the hell out of me. Have you seen this? credit LADYSKADI
CHISINAU, Moldova — Moldova's army is feeding its soldiers onions and garlic to help them ward off swine flu.
Defense Ministry chief doctor Col. Sergiu Vasislita says about 0.9 ounces (25 grams) of onions and 0.5 ounces (15 grams) of garlic will be added to each soldier's daily diet. That roughly corresponds to a small onion and a couple of garlic cloves.
Onion and garlic are traditional remedies in Moldova where they are widely believed to boost the immune system.
Vasislita said Thursday that the measure was taken after 24 soldiers fell sick with swine flu in the past two weeks. More than 1,000 Moldovans have swine flu with 90 new cases reported daily.
About 6,500 troops serve in the army of Moldova, a small former Soviet republic bordering Romania and Ukraine
LOOK HERE
SnF

[edit on 19-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

It's very strange, isn't it? It scares me way more than when they covered Mexico. I educated myself to a degree at that time and was less worried. This lack of information is scary!
On another note, do you think RT (Russia Today) is a propaganda station? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
contact lots of people via profile sites and ask them about it, so far my personal investigation has found that its all HYPE in comparisson to how its built up, do this yourself, contact actual ukrainians, lots of them!!!

new topics

top topics

join