It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just for 5H1t5 and giggles, I'll take a Ron paul, Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Peter Schiff ticket to square this country away.

Pres. =Ron Paul
V.P. =Glenn Beck
Treasury= Peter Schiff
Homeland security,Defense= Lou Dobbs
Secretary of state = Sarah Palin

[edit on 19-11-2009 by 5 oClock]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
Just for 5H1t5 and giggles, I'll take a Ron paul, Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Peter Schiff ticket to square this country away.

Pres. =Ron Paul
V.P. =Glenn Beck
Treasury= Peter Schiff

If you replaced Glenn Beck with Dennis Kucinich, then I think you would have a nice line up - Glenn Beck is a sell out.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
sounds like a great idea to me lets hope this happens I would vote for them, it would be, great to have some real American Patroits in the White House for a change.

But we all know this will never happen the NWO would not allow this to happen they will keep Obama or replace him with a new puppet.

Never know by 2012 thier may not be a new president Obama may decide he is not leaving and use Bush's new stipulation to stay president or the ecomony maybe crashed by then or the NWO might have already taken over.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock

Pres. =Ron Paul
V.P. =Glenn Beck
Treasury= Peter Schiff

Reshuffle:

President : Ron Paul
Vice : Rand Paul
Treasury : Peter Schiff
Homeland Security Secretaries : Lou Dobbs & Arnold Schwarzenegger (Brains & Brawn)
Secretary Of State : Condoleza Rice
Secretary Of Interior : Sarah Palin
Secretary Of Education : Glenn Beck
Secretary Of Defense : Chuck Norris
*New Cabinet Position*
Secretary Of Offense : Chuck Norris (also)

Chuck Norris : The only man that kick someone in the back of the face.

Secretary Of Propaganda : Bill O'Reilly

My Fantasy Political Team!

[edit on 11·20·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a Palin/Beck ticket ?

LOL that has to be a joke right?

That's almost like a dumb/ dumber ticket...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I seriously dont see Palin even making the Republican nomination. She has stuanch supporters who tend to be very vocal in public but that doesnt give her a solid winning ticket for the republican nomination. I believe that the inner consensus among conservatives is that shes a good brand to represent the party, but really I dont think most folks are that sure about her being a competitor to the possible Obama ticket.

Its going to be 2012, and Palin would have come second to the nomination with either Romney or Pawlenty making the line. Folks are then going to wonder why she only won the deep south and Alaska, and I can tell ya now there will be discussion about her "shocking" defeat for some time to come.

Would I be wrong to assume that by 2012 conservatives would have moved past Romneys Mormon religion and start looking to what the constitution truly says, religion out of government?

Theres always that tea party movement to split the republican party as well... that would assure Palins nomination win.... but then again I doubt that after all this talk about the two party system anybody was serious enough. Most folks will probably vote for the "R" secretly after years of telling others they have nothing to do with republican support and are all for the tea party movement.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Southern Guardian]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join