It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's not from "The Onion" and it's not the script for "Idiocracy2", this is real life folks.

source: www.politicususa.com...

Palin chuckled when asked about the possibility of a Palin/Beck ticket and said, "I can envision a couple of different combinations, if ever I were to be in a position to really even seriously consider running for anything in the future, and I'm not there yet. But Glenn Beck I have great respect for. He's a hoot. He gets his message across in such a clever way. And he's so bold – I have to respect that. He calls it like he sees it, and he's very, very, very effective."

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a winning ticket.It is physically impossible to be worse than what we have now!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Sounds like a winning ticket.It is physically impossible to be worse than what we have now!

Physically, yes, it's hard to beat Palin!!

But mentally?

Glenn Beck.... one heartbeat away???

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Did she actually bring Beck's name up first, or did the idiot interviewing her? If she was just answering a question in jest and with niceties, I hardly see it as her "floating" the idea.

Oh but it makes for such good drama!

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Wow... It is like a dream come true. Those two together going rogue on everybody. They could probably have their own nightly TV show while they were Pres and VP. They could explain how each and every step they take is to make America the greatest country in the history of the World. Oh, I do pray that it will be.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Did she actually bring Beck's name up first, or did the idiot interviewing her? If she was just answering a question in jest and with niceties, I hardly see it as her "floating" the idea.

Oh but it makes for such good drama!

Peace

It is crazy to think about though.

Palin/Beck in 2012?

Hey, I think I figured out how the world is going to end in 2012! They get elected and it is all down hill from there!

Seriously though, I agree with you. It seems more like she was just responding to what the interviewer was saying rather tahn actually considering Beck as a running mate.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I'll take Sarah Palin / Fred Thompson for 2012.
BTW, Sarah will appear on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly tonight.
No softball questions.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
does any one think they would try to destroy the country the way the obamical is?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

does any one think they would try to destroy the country the way the obamical is?

I don't think they would destroy it through the same means but I do believe they would seriously screw things up.

I'm a republican but would be very disappointed if this ever came to fruition. Hopefully Doc is right in that the interviewer posed the question and she was just kicking around the idea to be polite. I don't get on the Palin bashing bandwagon but she just isn't right. Neither is Beck (who I have a very unfavorable opinion of). I think we need a real leader- not a circus freak show but that seems to be all the public is presented with anymore.

I remember feeling very complacent towards McCain and very disapproving of Obama. I would once again feel like we were put in between a choice of lesser evils if 2012 came down to Palin vs. Obama.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, it WOULD be a good way to show who is a "real" republican and who is some dusty holdover from the Reagen years. Obviously any true patriot is going to vote for the straight shooting, hardballing dynamic duo of Palin - Beck. The fight against the nWo is being led today! Our battle standard? PalEck 012!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I hope that is not something she is seriously considering. I kind of got the same idea as the above poster, she was just following the lead of the interviewer. I was hoping to see people on the ballot next time that I actually want to vote for. I don't want to have to simply vote for the lesser of all evils again.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I say the presidential elections goes into an american idol type format.

Not like the process can get any worse. The entire thing is a game show followed by a circus.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
She said similar things about Ron Paul as well:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Naw... Id go with Beck/RonPaul
Two.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Again I think this is a poor headline for this article. I think just because Beck's name was mentioned in the interview does not mean that she his thinking of running with him. Heck she even said she was not even close to running, we talk like it is an absolute sometimes.

Doc was right, sensationalism.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

REMEMBER!

If the only option you are presented with is the lesser of two evils, pick the one you haven't done before!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You can be sure MSNBC will report on "anything" Palin does. Why are they so obsessed with her? They simply could not understand why that many people stood in line to buy her book. Let's see anyone on MSNBC write a book and get a tenth of that response. Heck even a 20th. What Sarah Palin does is really no interest of me. I did not vote for her but she sure is getting inside the heads of many Democrats and I admit it's rather interesting to sit back and watch.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Now, now, don't be injecting a little reality into a good Palin bashing thread. But yes, its pretty clear that she was simply answering a question posed to her by the interviewer and felt compelled to complement Beck after she initially 'chuckled' at the question.

Its just an attempt to stir up controversy where there is none.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by Dr Love

Now, now, don't be injecting a little reality into a good Palin bashing thread. But yes, its pretty clear that she was simply answering a question posed to her by the interviewer and felt compelled to complement Beck after she initially 'chuckled' at the question.

Its just an attempt to stir up controversy where there is none.

not unlike the many "obama did not salute the flag" "obama overbowed to japanese" or "obama slip of the tongue" threads

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

So we need another garbage thread on this board? I think not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join