It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ghostly apparition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My girlfriend and i were taking some pictures of a historic property. It dates back hundreds of years.

I noticed something strange when reviewing the photos.

In the rear window, appears to be a man standing there and his head is a ball of light. You have too zoom in a little to see it better. I'm not sure if it's real, or just an optical illusion.

This pic was the only one that came out slightly blurry.

The property is empty and not restored. The windows are actually plywood painted to look like windows, so it couldn't have been a reflection. here

[edit on 19-11-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry Phrankie, but I don't think it's any form of apparition.

I can't make out any male form that you are referring to.

I think what you're seeing is just a flaw in an out of focus digital image.

Do you a picture of the same area that is in focus?

I'm thinking that the "ball of light" is something that is on the building but appears to be something weird due to the picture being out of focus.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yes, I have several photographs of the house. This was the only one which came out slightly blurry. We made no changes to the camera before or after we took the picture.

Try viewing the pic in a photo editor and zoom in close. If you would like, i can outline what i think i see in the window.

Here's a pic we took directly after the one i originally posted.

here

I tried zooming in alittle
here

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I see it - it's a miner, wearing a miners lamp!

Well freaky.

There are some digital artefacts around the miner's head but this could be from the circle drawn in later.

Are there any mines near by?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It seems that part of what you're seeing could possibly be an out of focus view of the building's interior through the window. As for the source of the ball of light, well that's could be anyone's guess. Maybe it's an orb, or perhaps it's nothing more than a speck of dust on the lens.

Interesting photo, nonetheless. Did you happen to pick up any vibes while in the area?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I do not see a ghost.

But I do like the building.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The house was built in the 1700s. It is called the Lums Mill House. I couldn't find much information on it through google.

new topics

top topics

join