It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharp rise in England swine flu deaths (Swine flu jab to be given to healthy children)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sharp rise in England swine flu deaths (Swine flu jab to be given to healthy children)

www.guardian.co.uk

Department of Health extends inoculation programme to include all children aged six months to five years.

Healthy children between six months and five years old will be vaccinated against swine flu, the Department of Health has confirmed.

The expansion of the government's inoculation programme was revealed as the latest weekly bulletin showed a sharp rise in patient deaths and the number of children being admitted to hospital.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Children get swine flu trial jabs, cities across UK

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I am so seriously starting to believe that this is an actual test to see who is dumb enough to get the vaccine. If parents are blindly juicing their kids up with delicious mercury, then do they really deserve to have children? It's the children I worry about - I wish there was a way I could guard them. Are we not supposed to be their guardians as well as representatives?

I cant for the life of me understand why a parent would allow their child to have the vaccine without first researching it, when there is so much creditable information around alongside that of putrid truth. It only takes a day to hear the words of Doctors plastered all over the net, who point blank refuse to allow their own children to be vaccinated...

This stinks so much and yet people are refusing to acknowledge that there is truth within the statement that the flu of the swine vaccine is dangerous and an outright blindness to the actual knowledge. Ok ok - I understand that with modern life stresses that we may not all have the time, but would we not check before loading up our midgets with toxic sludge?

Problem is that we have been desensitised to strangeness in everything; be it by way of additives to all foods, mainstream medicine quackery and the smegma we see on t.v. advertising the latest sludge product - BRAND POWER Howsabout NATURAL POWER??

The DoH have stated that the flu of the swine vaccines are not mandatory - I wonder how many parents will question this (and actually find this out) before actually allowing their children to be injected with smegma on the precept that it is mandatory..

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They havn't heard about this....
They really don't need to be jabbed.
CX This could be your first assignment. Pays nothing to speak of, but there are rewards that are far better.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
They havn't heard about this....
They really don't need to be jabbed.

Don't forget the garlic

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

The DoH have stated that the flu of the swine vaccines are not mandatory - I wonder how many parents will question this (and actually find this out) before actually allowing their children to be injected with smegma on the precept that it is mandatory..
This just scares the hell out of me. Have you seen this? credit LADYSKADI
CHISINAU, Moldova — Moldova's army is feeding its soldiers onions and garlic to help them ward off swine flu.
Defense Ministry chief doctor Col. Sergiu Vasislita says about 0.9 ounces (25 grams) of onions and 0.5 ounces (15 grams) of garlic will be added to each soldier's daily diet. That roughly corresponds to a small onion and a couple of garlic cloves.
Onion and garlic are traditional remedies in Moldova where they are widely believed to boost the immune system.
Vasislita said Thursday that the measure was taken after 24 soldiers fell sick with swine flu in the past two weeks. More than 1,000 Moldovans have swine flu with 90 new cases reported daily.
About 6,500 troops serve in the army of Moldova, a small former Soviet republic bordering Romania and Ukraine

[edit on 19-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ha ha good find, spread the word if its good enough for an army its good enough for us lowly lot.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow, I'm surprised this isn't getting more coverage. Looks like an expansion of the Ukraine plague.

Well I made an Updated Data Base of Flu/Cytokine Immunities and Treatments

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
Wow, I'm surprised this isn't getting more coverage. Looks like an expansion of the Ukraine plague.[quote/]

Great thread Scarcer

Its only a matter of time before the proverbial brown stuff hits the fan, i have children and im waiting for the day they come home from school with the "Please sign this form" letter for the vaccination of schoolchildren. Obviously the sheeple will sign leaving us "Awake" people wondering how to get around it?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by kayne1982]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
Wow, I'm surprised this isn't getting more coverage. Looks like an expansion of the Ukraine plague.

Great thread Scarcer

Its only a matter of time before the proverbial brown stuff hits the fan, i have children and im waiting for the day they come home from school with the "Please sign this form" letter for the vaccination of schoolchildren. Obviously the sheeple will sign leaving us "Awake" people wondering how to get around it?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would LOVE to be able to make a new rule:

Parents MUST read the ingredients of the vaccines, and take a quiz to see if they know what every single ingredient is. If they fail, their children won't be allowed the vaccine.

On the other hand, if they actually pass the quiz, and know what the ingredients to the vaccine are, they won't allow their children to take the vaccine.

So, from then on, no more vaccines.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982

I am so seriously starting to believe that this is an actual test to see who is dumb enough to get the vaccine. If parents are blindly juicing their kids up with delicious mercury, then do they really deserve to have children? It's the children I worry about - I wish there was a way I could guard them. Are we not supposed to be their guardians as well as representatives?

I cant for the life of me understand why a parent would allow their child to have the vaccine without first researching it, when there is so much creditable information around alongside that of putrid truth. It only takes a day to hear the words of Doctors plastered all over the net, who point blank refuse to allow their own children to be vaccinated...

SNIP

The decision these parents have to make is such a tough one... vaccinate or not? I mean, you want your kids to be safe. What do you do? What's the best decision? It's especially difficult when parents have the governments AND the doctors telling them to get the shots.

My bro. went through a debate w/his wife about shots for my nieces (he was against, she was for) and the ultimate decision was "no"... To their credit, they have explained to both the kids what the vaccine is and what it contains so that even a 4 year old can understand that it might be dangerous to her and why it is different from their typical childhood shots.

To read about kids dying (perhaps) needlessly is tragic.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

top topics

join