It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberto Quijano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This thread is dedicated to the UFO observation(s) of colombian top astronomer Alberto Quijano.
If this is a repost I'm sorry. But I find these videos very interesting.

www.youtube.com...

According to unconventionalindividualist.wordpress.com...
it translates:

The Top Astronomer Alberto Quijano from Pasto Colombia has captured a UFO for approximately 1hr in our atmosphere. They had the telescope pointing to the Scorpio constellation when suddenly a strange object passed just under the Scorpio constellation and was filmed for an hour doing super extreme speeds and movements that defy any explanation. The top scientist says that it is undoubtedly a UFO! “It moves like nothing I ever seen” He proceeds to say, “its movements are not like any asteroid, comet, or satellite or any other cosmic body we know of” They said that they will contact scientists from NASA to see if they can help them figure it out.

And notice what's happening in the following video after 2:40.

www.youtube.com...
This is posted October 23, 2009, but maybe it's older than that..

I think its something about a UFO evading an astroid... but I'm not sure...

Anyone know what they say? Is this about the same UFO spotting, or are these two seperate cases?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
S&F

Excellent footage, great provenance too, certainly looks like intelligent behaviour, just wonder who is operating what?

Cant help with the translation though!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

Thanks.

Maybe it isn't a bad idea to start looking for proof outside of the US and NASA.

I think the proof (that ordinary people have access to atm) of UFOs is located outside the US...
It is in the smaller countries (like Colombia) we should start listening to.

The only problem is the language varieties..

there is also another intriguing part of the second video after 4:30, if you didn't see that.

I don't know what it is. But it is definately NOT ice particles.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Interesting video, especially the part with the shuttle. When an object in space makes one direction change as excited as I tend to get I do see where the skeptics are coming from. However, the one next to the shuttle made three direction changes almost as if it was curious, so aside from being a UFO it certainly appears to be intelligently controlled, whatever it is. S+F so hopefully this gets more attention from some of the experts.

edit for grammar

[edit on 20-11-2009 by bigern]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Am I missing something, has this been debunked and no one wants to let the op know about it? I thought at the very least there would be a handful of people tearing this thing to shreds by now. I've seen far less convincing videos that have threads go on for what seems like days ending in double digit page counts over obvious space junk, satellites or out right hoaxes.

We have a video here of something making multiple direction changes and no one on either side of the fence seems interested. Only one reply aside from myself and the OP, really?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bigern

Thanks for your posts.

I also wonder why this thread haven't got more attention.

Maybe it has been debunked as hoax??? However, I haven't seen anything that suggest that.

If anyone could at least give me an URL for the debunking or discussing of especially the second video, they shall get a star from me.

Although my intuition tells me that this is real, I am open minded. Has this been analyzed before?

Anyone?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aalien

Usually if a vid has been debunked or discussed a few people will let you know with links and the thread gets closed. Like I said earlier you can usually count on a few people from both sides of the fence to chime in on any given vid no matter the quality. This one is just being ignored though, strange.

The only thing that comes to mind, I guess it's possible that when you posted this, other threads were really hot and this got quickly pushed down the list and just never seen, that's about all I can come up with.

For what it's worth I'll remain impressed by that particular section I mentioned earlier, until/unless someone comes up with a reasonable explanation for what it is.

top topics

join