It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resurrection equal Armageddon the all-person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
When Satan, Jesus, and Nostradamus resurrect into the one in the same they are, since they've been the same one, then you'll know the meaning to anarchy come to bring straight armageddon upon the sand of the whole earth. Meaning, if you are an unwatchful mankind, then expect to be turned into pillars of salty sand by the fierce power of Armaggeddon which is the one person I just explained that is coming to light from out the mysteries known to mankind. The bible supports that turning life of beings into pillars of salty sand. Yes, those lil tiny stones found at a beach.

The supposed living beings of the entire planet will stop being active. It'll be that of a watch that stops. In other words, those beings are going to be suspended except one single individual being who is Armageddon Resurrect Before And After War Rules. So think along the lines of a dead watch being a watch which recieves death.

If that's not a mind screw, then I dont know what is. Be ready for being stopped how so, is all I will say. Armaggeddon will be the only one commanded to watch, as in, still tick for a while before leaving his body then dead also in the significant wake of it entirely. This will be near and nigh a time traveller moment where time of beings shall become stopped just for one person. Even the angels on the planet shall also be stopped, too, by it which will happen soon. During-to-afterward is deathrow by the Lord and what tormentations there be for the bad trash of the world. So, suspended others will be literally still stoned to death. Expect for it to occur. Then an unwatchful mankind shall become a non-true watch put stopped. And it shall mean a thou ("you") sand year re-union with the Sand King Keeper (Christ).

Extra GRAND HOLY BIBLE quotes on sand:

Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face (SAND) of the whole earth.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the SAND of the sea, and saw a beast ("Armaggeddon Resurrect Before And After War Rules") rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

What do you think of this finding supported by the bible? Or would it make a great movie? But seriously though, what do you think? Does the bible support a sand plague by Christ coming on the face of the whole earth?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Umm.. I'm sorry..
What?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh - the OP wrote in unintelligible sentences. That must mean they are on to something and possess knowledge far beyond the ken of us mere mortals. Let us all bow down to their obvious superiority.

Umm, what the heck was that original posting about?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm so confused right now...

First of all, to the OP, you changed where the actual quote was "face of the Earth" and inserted "sand".

Let's start there: How, exactly did you make that leap? The Earth is primarily ocean. So, if i was going to decide what represented the face of the Earth, I'd pick water, not sand.

Can you explain please?

Also, I don't really see people stoning each other anytime soon. The bible was written when stoning was common. Nowadays...not so much. Think: guns....really big guns....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So where exactly did the Rest of You Get Your Knowledge?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow..that was the strangest thing I think I have ever read.

I would take a plague of frogs before a plague of sand, but I guess neither are very threatening to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
When Satan, Jesus, and Nostradamus resurrect .....

“… what tormentations there be for the bad trash of the world”. Well doesn’t this sound great. But, are you a messenger of “Christ” (“….sand year re-union with the Sand King Keeper (Christ)”) and of the “GRAND HOLY BIBLE”, or are you a messenger of the Creator? Can make a GRAND difference. Regarding the SANDS of time.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I'm so confused right now...

First of all, to the OP, you changed where the actual quote was "face of the Earth" and inserted "sand".

Let's start there: How, exactly did you make that leap? The Earth is primarily ocean. So, if i was going to decide what represented the face of the Earth, I'd pick water, not sand.

Can you explain please?

Also, I don't really see people stoning each other anytime soon. The bible was written when stoning was common. Nowadays...not so much. Think: guns....really big guns....

Well the face is made up of earth (sand). The shore has sand if the beginning of the earth is counted from the shores. Face is a beginning part, correct?

And not that type of stoning. I meant when people become sand they are equal to stoned by turned into it.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hmm.... You may be one of the Clever Ones. Maybe if you were to Ask Nicely SumOne could put Good Words into a Few of your Sentences.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Tribulation been going on. So when the world stops like a dead watch then so does tribulation stop.

Does anyone agree with what I just said about a tribulation stop? You can not lie to yourselves when the world is already inner tribulation. Just you name the trouble across the world.

But the sand bodies will switch into will stop the tribulation. Watch!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

...Does the bible support a sand plague by Christ coming on the face of the whole earth?

as i see it ... the 'sand' is inherent to the physical Earth,
the 'sand plague' is not sent by Jesus/Christ/ Angels blowing trumpets
or anything else/
this is backed up by the other interpetations of the prophetic word which has sand/clay/earth/dirt...all springing from the mundane world - the physical reality - the here-&-now

Whereas, the 'waters' are prophetic words relating to the 'Spiritual Realm'

But getting back to 'Sand'... consider that 'sand' is composed of the mineral/element silicon = the major component of computer chips and cell phones...& most everything wireless, aka Etheral to the biblical prophets of Yore.

When saying 'Sand'--- put the word microchip in it's place...
now consider your prophecies in this light.
Are you getting the idea?

You, standing on the 'Sand'-of-the-sea (Virtual Reality)
saw a 'beast' come from the 'sea'/water (spiritual realm)
[the spiritual-entity/'beast'], had a symbolic appearance, that was wrapped in mystery---so as to be unidentified upon a casual glance.
It took wisdom, spiritual mysticism, to recognize or identify this 'beast'

i'd suggest that first there will come a "great-delusion"....
perhaps that delusion is happening right now ?!

new topics

top topics

join