It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I supply my friends a link at facebook, so they can become members of ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Why should I even have to ask, is the question.

I am only saying, this is your site, you should make it simple for people, in order for you to gain more readers at, YOUR SITE!

My question, may be simple, and I have recieved some answers, but, really it is up to y'all to simplyfy it. Granted, I might be giving way to much credit to this site, but it really is up to you, to make your site, which is wonderful, more ease to access.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by MrDesolate

I greatly appeciate your reply. I am looking for something more specific. A topic, a reply. I can only get people I know enticed by a particular comment or topic. I am not, getting paid to direct people to this site, by way of the breakinng news, section, for example.

This place is about passion, for what you believe in,, and dare to type. I want my friends, whom I know are passionate about a subject, to be able to go to a particular comment, or subject. I don't want my friends to just be sucked into this place, because I know that a lot of them would be offended by comments, say, for instance, against Jews on this site.. I want them to speak for themselves on particular subjcets they might like.

Maybe I am off, but why does a person have to visit this whole shebang when they might only be interested in a particular thread, or area of the board?

Am I wrong, becaues ATS gets money from the ads I see, to draw members due to a topic, post, or the place, alltogeter?

I am really baffled at this point. I am a member and have gotten what I believe is a rude answer, not yours by the way,

The easiest thing would be to copy and paste the link to the thread, and page number, and below it, copy and paste the one comment .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Maybe I am off, but why does a person have to visit this whole shebang when they might only be interested in a particular thread, or area of the board?"

It's not exactly what you want, but it can get them to look through the thread when they redirect.

I hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I guess I might be over stepping my bounds, as ease to the site might cost ya'll something, but if you want more members, you should make it eaier, is, all I am saying.

Working, intelligent people, don't always have time to fool around with a link to this, or that. Compromise, and I know you have been debating it, is easy, when you can like your members to a popular site.

In this day and age, with the economy the way it is, you also would like to hear from intelligent- non working people, who are victims of the economy.

I am confused, becaues aren't we all here to support each other, with possibly alternative, ideas? Don't you want more input in this, alone?

ATS is, an alternative site, and, don't ya think, we need all the ideas we can get, from, possibly new members?

I am sorry, if my ideas are off the wall to ya, but you have to know it will, come to it. You just don't like a member suggesting ease to your forums, I guess, ::sigh::

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You have been show the ease at which you can link to a forum, a thread and a post. There's been nothing left out. There is nothing left to be said.

Closed.

Btw, thanks for the heads up. I will be linking ATS on my Facebook wall. Didn't think about it before.

<< 1  2   >>

join