It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taser gun used on 10-year-old girl who 'refused to take shower'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Taser gun used on 10-year-old girl who 'refused to take shower'

www.telegra ph.co.uk

A police officer used a Taser stun gun to subdue a 10-year-old girl in her own home.

The officer had been called to the girl's home in Ozark, Arkansas, by her mother because she was behaving in an unruly manner and refusing to take a shower.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The largest street gang in America.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well after watching the video of police brutallity on the thread " The largest street gang in America", great post by the way I came across this story in the Telegraph.

Now it seams the aura of police brutallity is out of control especially over the pond in the U.S, I recommend looking at the thread mentioned above as its a real eye opener from my point of view, obviously some of you will already be fully aware of the situation regarding police brutallity and corruption.

I only wonder how long before this form of politically correct violence rears its ugly head on these shores......?

www.telegra ph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The article says the little girl is facing charges! CHARGES! Disorderly conduct. IN HER HOME! The MOTHER should face charges for making a fraudulent call to the police! Now, I have kids, and yes, sometimes they don't listen. In fact, this morning I screamed at the top of my lungs, in a way I have never done (my older kids were in shock because they'd never seen or heard me so upset) at my 4 year old who stood defiantly while we were trying to leave for school and she refused to pick up her homework and head out the door until she was darn well ready. My yell was extreme frustration, but what worked was walking out the door with the other kids and locking the door behind me. We weren't even a foot from the front door when it swung open and my child was there, homework in hand, ready to go. My point being, there is always another solution. This little girl was in a ball on the floor, the article said. IMO, that mother should have let her lie on the floor until she fell asleep and left her there, then woke her up early for a shower before school...maybe something else...but THE POLICE? and now charges on the girl? She's TEN for crying out loud. Disorderly conduct, my foot!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
nanny state anyone ?

just absurd , how on earth did she even become a mom ?

one would have thought that the signs where visible in an early stage when playing house that she and he was not fit for parenting.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It just goes to show that the problem, reaction, solution method being integrated within our society has a strong foothold and many people really are blind to the fact.

Our broken families that have been manipulated and conditioned are for all to see, a product of control and dumbing down, just watch the chat shows i.e Springer, Sally and in UK Jeremy Kyle. Its become normal for this kind of behaviour as we see it all to often on the hypnotizm box in the corner of the room.

These stories are almost laughable as we are playing right into the hands of a police state.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

I read that allready but decided to answer the thread because it is worthy of noticE. Oh man! How can these people ever be bridled enough? What the hell is wrong with the dumbed down, non-passionate masses that they won't do something about these things?

He said: "People here feel like that he made a mistake in using a Taser, and maybe he did, but we will not know until we get an impartial investigation." The local Police Chief Jim Noggle said no disciplinary action was taken against Bradshaw.

I get it! The POLICE will do their routine investigation and steamroll the concerned opinions as usual.

"We didn't use the Taser to punish the child, just to bring the child under control so she wouldn't hurt herself or somebody else," he said.

Big hero guy can not hold a dangerous 10 year old girls mighty arms without taking drastic measures! He might just get hurt! He must use absolute force for his own safety! He obviously had cause to be threatened for his life.

Whew! That dangerous, mighty 10 year old girl even scared me; and I was nowhere around! Just ask the extremist Muslims! They'll tell you the stories about those deceptively frail looking little girls RAPING full grown men! She's a trained, seasoned killer! That's the reason they're so extreme! They allready KNOW they're dangerous!

That's right folks; the officer needs to be hurt.. All of you know it. An Officer of the law said it; it must be true!

He said if the officer tried to forcefully put the girl in handcuffs, he could have accidentally broken her arm or leg.

Again; Oh man-How can these fictitious authorities ever be permanently contained enough?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I can't believe the fricking 911 operator even sent out a squad car. What were they even thinking? If I had answered the phone I would have told the mother that 911 was for emergencies only. I thought people who make non emergency phone calls to 911 could get prosecuted? What is up with that?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
$20 says next weeks headline is ` Police tase 10 year old for not eating her greens`

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As Layla and zerbot565 insinuate it’s actually less the behavior of the officer than of the mother which is appalling. A mother “giving” a police officer “permission” to use a taser gun on her own 10-year-old girl…? Man, how sad can it get.

This scene actually depicts:
- The increasing police brutality/irresponsibility/stupidity.
- But even more the - purposefully planned - emotional destruction of human society by the PTB/Government.

Good night America.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
This scene actually depicts:
- The increasing police brutality/irresponsibility/stupidity.
- But even more the - calculated - "emotional destruction" of human society by the PTB/government.

No. No. You're not getting it! Little girls are dangerous! For your information, a 10 year old girls muscles are made of strong flexible carbon fibers!

And the bones are so dense that modern technology can not even discover what they are made of! Those microscopes that can see atoms; only detect infinitely solid mass! And it can not be destroyed!

Lucily; they loose that through maturity!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

I agree, "Nanny State" and...

LAZY PARENTING!

This sorry excuse is just another bad American parent who is too lazy to raise her own kids and has been conditioned to believe that the government is there to solve all your little daily problems. Calling the police on a 10 year old child throwing a temper tantrum is beyond belief! It simply cannot be justified.

Whats worse is that the damn cop didn't do anything to help resolve the situation, he did what modern cops are trained to do, he simply blasted thousands of volts of electricity into a child and charged her with a crime. Pathetic!

These stories charge me up so furiously that I think I might explode. I can't even describe the feelings I get.

Lets say that the mother would have used her own taser on the little girl, well then SHE would have been charged with child abuse. What makes it o.k. for a cop to do it?

What makes it o.k. to use cops to enforce your houshold rules?

I'll tell you. This is the way the powers want it. They want to create a "nanny state" and they have conditioning the weakest among us to beg for it.

I think I'm going to throw up

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I can see a long-term cure for this sort of behaviour.
Restrict the people of Ozark to doing it with farm animals.

But I can already see the defence in court:
"Your honour, There's no way this girl could differentiate between Abraham and a pig in the moonlight. At least, not after the pig took off his uniform."

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

So, basically, the mother never had a good relationship with her daughter in the first place.

Stop complaining about what the government is doing in reaction to our stupidity. Start complaining about the stupidity and weakness of people allowed by spoiling and fear.

And let the girl go dirty. If she wants to be dirty, let her be dirty. This is not a reason to tase a child. If my daughter was having sex, I would humiliate her every day and ransack her room and lock her in and she would come out for dinner and that's it. No Nothing. She would be in her room with a notebook, a pen, and a comfortable bed. That's it.

But... "I don't want to shower!" Okay. You smell. I don't want to be around you. Bye bye.

Whatever.

Do people even know what the difference between right and wrong is anymore? Do people even understand why defiance is a bad thing? It's not the defiance itself, but it is the defiance itself that leads to other problems. But punishing your child for not taking a shower is -stupid-. If she REALLY needs to take a shower and you won't let her get away with it, she is YOUR DAUGHTER. Pick her up and sacrifice that beautiful face of yours and take her into the bathroom, turn on the water, WHO CARES if it's hot or cold, set her in there and WASH HER YOURSELF. If she is going to be a baby, treat her like one. She'll think twice next time you say, "Take a shower." She'll make sure that water's hot, too.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

words pop up in my mind like , apathy, decadence, beyond repair and lack of father figure.

freud probobly would have said it best

hysteria

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The cop has been suspended.

News Link

"LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - A police officer who used a stun gun on an unruly 10-year-old girl after he said her mother gave him permission has been suspended — not for using the weapon but for not having a video camera attached when he used it.

Mayor Vernon McDaniel said officer Dustin Bradshaw was suspended Wednesday for seven days with pay for not following department procedures, because he didn't have the camera on.
"

I love this. He was suspended because he didn't have the video running.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Suspended for 7 days with pay.... Isn't that a vacation?

Somehow, I think that I'd like my boss to suspend me for 30 days with pay in Hawaii.

Boy would I be shamed.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Stop complaining about what the government is doing in reaction to our stupidity. Start complaining about the stupidity and weakness of people allowed by spoiling and fear.

The two go hand in hand.

One cannot complain about the governments "reaction to our stupidity" without acknowledging the fact that "our stupidity" is the direct and desired result of that same governments conditioning of us.

People are taught to believe that they should turn to the government for help in ever increasingly more frivilouse matters. It used to be that government assistance was reserved for catastrophic events that an individual could not resonably be expected to withstand without some form of assistance.

Over the years through changes in our education and changes to government propoganda, the masses are now conditioned to call police for help raising their children through authoritarian rule.

In this case it was "little girl behave and take a shower or else this stormtrooper here is going to disable you by blasting thousands of volts of electricity into your body, and charge you with a crime"

Even in my community the local news just recently ran a story reminding people just what the 911 service is there for and it's proper use. The reason for the story, local police had asked for it as a result of someone calling 911 for instructions to help them prepare their Thanksgiving turkey.

These incidents are still relatively rare but there is no denying their increasing frequency, and at what cost? What do you suppose this little girl will do 10 years from now when her own child throws a tantrum?

So, basically, the mother never had a good relationship with her daughter in the first place.

This assumption may be correct, but it is not mentioned in the story and is merely that, an assumption. The story does indicate that there is no consistent father figure in the picture, however neither of these situations provide an excuse or even a justification for using the police to force your 10 year old daughter to take a bath, or to punish her for refusing to do so.

she is YOUR DAUGHTER. Pick her up and sacrifice that beautiful face of yours and take her into the bathroom, turn on the water, WHO CARES if it's hot or cold, set her in there and WASH HER YOURSELF.

This is what a parent does. Specifically this is your solution. My point is that as a parent, you PARENT. Whether it be grounding, or no T.V. or no dessert, whatever, it is part of a parents duty as a parent to handle these situations.

If the child continued to refuse and to be unruly perhaps the mother should have considered calling the father.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Large discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good info. and insight as well as updates on the story from Police and from Mom

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
yes i must also give kudo's to the thread on police brutallity"The largest street gang in America" i had just read previous to this.

but it doesnt seize to amaze me what they will do these days.
its just sick man.
shes 10 years old to use a taser on her as well as arrest her is just crazy.
thats reality for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Tasering a 10 year old girl is the stupidest thing i ever heard on my entire life. I mean, why would you taser a girl? It shows how stupid and inept the police are.

Also it shows the worst parenting skills ever, you shouldn´t call the police just because your child is not listening to you, it´s plain stupid. Plus put charges? On a TEN YEAR OLD girl? For simply behaving wrongly and refusing to take a bath?

That mom just won the Worst Mother Ever prize.

Tasering the little girl... i mean why should you taser a ten year old child? I cannot stress that enough. A ten year old child wouldn´t hurt anyone... well Alessa does... but still it´s plain stupid.

And then they suspend the officer, but not for tasering the girl but because he didn´t had a freaking CAMERA attached.

Great, just great. The police are apparently sadistical too, let me ask why would you have a stupid camera attached? Huh? In fact he shouldn´t had attached the camera on because noone would want to see a child tasered.

But apparently the police DO! Plus only seven days suspended? He should go to jail! Not the kid!

Shocking, just plain shocking...

Bildeberg

top topics

<<   2 >>

join