It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Polosi Pork - what...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I have not told a single lie in this thread and merely stated what I expect. Your assertion that I have lied is libelous and uncalled for. I have every right to my expectations of government and every right to speak freely of them. I voiced my expectations in this thread based on your own remark to another poster where you asked: "do you actually expect Pelosi to single-handedly handle all the paperwork for all 300+ million Americans by herself?" I answered that question, honestly I might add, with what I expected, and for you to call me a liar for doing so is disingenuous at best.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
I'm a stupid mid-20s liberal and I want free healthcare for everyone. Yayyy, lalala. Um, what's burrarcracy?

I hate to recycle the ol Bush era bumper sticker but "Free healthcare isn't free" or maybe "Health freedom isn't free" whatever I'm a stupid bandwagon idealist who ignores the details of reality and why my line of thinking might be problematic, naive, and uninformed.

Ahhh, i knew it was a matter of time before the childish insults came along from someone who can't argue their way out of a paper bag.
I hope you feel better by calling me "stuipd".

I never said anything about "FREE HEALTHCARE" i said its UNIVERSAL health care. I know it's going to cost money. But everything costs money. I just don't care. See, if you want to chastise me for not caring if the government spends $1 trillion on AMERICANS - then go for it.

But just keep that in mind next time we spend a trillion on another war.
Because ill be waiting.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Making me pay a fine if I choose no insurance or a minimum amount of insurance is intrusive and unconstitutional. The Gov. has no right to tell me I have to buy something or face fines/prison. How long do you think it will take them to start dipping into the health care fund to pay for other things, like what they did with social security?

-Al

<< 1   >>

join