It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about a strange dream of mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I have had a dream of a core of fire, I was in this fire, I wanted to free myself so I climbed the inner cave, strangely the fire had no effect on me. Nevertheless I had reached half-way to the roof of this cave with a core of fire/lake and I began tunneling through the earth but as I tunneled, a being of evil, kept trying to pull me back into the lake, at one point the tunnel I was rapidly making seemed to be stretched far as if I was being sucked back into the cave, I almost fell back into the lake, the being was climbing the walls like a spider, I pulled myself back into the tunnel, thank goodness I managed to grasp the edge, and I continued tunneling and at a certain all I could hear were the screams of the being, and then I emerged out into a grand hall of white stone possibly marble with no doors but pictures on it's walls (it was a circular room) I stood for a moment in awe until I heard the screams of the being becoming strangely louder and I looked down the tunnel and it was moving with great speed toward me, so I patted as much dirt on top of the tunnel, ran to the center and embraced the light, for the only source of light was in the middle of the room, and from the center the light faded out, so I didn't get a really good look at the pictures, I became a knight, as if that tunnel's exit into these chambers was a place I was supposed to protect, to bar any evil from trespassing into these halls that I have found. I had this dream twice, the first time it was just me in the lake, not burning but at some measure of peace, then the second dream I grew restless and unsure if this was all there was in eternity, thus I eventually made it to that hall of stone. This dream links me a very early dream in my life, my first dream, I was in endless darkness, souls were stacked like cans on an invisible shelf front to back, and at there base was a line, a seemly endless line, I grew tired of waiting in line and began knocking people out of my way lastly knocking a nerdy looking guy out, snatching the pen from the desk, and yelling "I know I know" and as the pen hit the paper I awoke

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ooooh, i love conversation about dreams, well it certainly sounds like a powerful and vivid dream you had with much colour and sound.

you also mentioned it links to an early dream you had, i too remember dreams from my first home when i was about 4, this has been confirmed with my older sisters who lived with me there beforewe moved house before i was 5, i still remember alot of dreams from back then if i meditate on them a touch.

i used to talk about dreams alot right from being able to string sentences together, they said i used to refer to them as, my choo choo. at first they didnt know what i was on about but it became clear to them that "my choo choo" was me refering to my very earliest dreams.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It was probably to tell you indirectly to buy a fire extenguisher.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bigwhig

It may mean that You are Meant to stay here and Help in the Good fight against Negativity. Or the Fire Extinguisher, 'cause that's just Funny.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Okay,here's what I'd think if it were my dream...It brought to mind this passage from the Bible,Revelation 20:12,

"And I saw the dead,great and small,standing before the thrown,and books were opened. Another book was opened,which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books."

Revelation 20:14-15,"And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life,he was thrown into the lake of fire."

The person writing at the end was interesting.

I don't know you,so I don't know your beliefs about what the Bible says,but you said yourself that there were questions about the afterlife. I would ask God to show you what path He wants for you and let the Holy Spirit be your guide. But only through Jesus can you come to the Father. He is "The way,the truth,and the life". (Please understand,I am a Christian and it is my duty to share the gospel!)

Coincidentally,I find it curious that 20:12 is "Judgement Day"!( I'm not saying it is,cronologically speaking,just a fun fact)..or is it?!

Nice of you to share!....Dreams are amazing,aren't they? I hope you figure out what it may be telling you!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Of course, I'm sure you do Realize how the Words of Revelation came into Existence Right?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Honestly, I couldnt have heard of a more obvious metaphor, so I wonder if you are just looking for an excuse to talk about your religious views or something...

But if you seriously want an answer, I suggest you think deep and find meaning yourself, or else you will not gain anything from it. If you would like to gain wisdom yourself then do not read. But if you are like 99% of people and just want the easy way out,

it means that you are struggling either with a certain specific event, and you are trying to get over your guilt of doing something bad by covering it up with good deeds. Or you are just in a general struggle of doing good (selfless) vs evil (selfish) and are leaning toward doing good, in an overall sort of sense.

By the sounds of it you're on the right track though.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Through dreams and visions?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I don't think I said that, but if that's what you inferred....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

Of course, I'm sure you do Realize how the Words of Revelation came into Existence Right?

I just answered your question.

Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Mayhaps You did. Perhaps you Forgot to Read of My Chapter in your Silly Book. Or maybe Your Version isn't an Antique like Mine. Of course, that would be NO fault of your Own. Or would it?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All I can say is,after your last response,I really don't give a d*mn what it is you are being so cryptic about.

Looks like I'm not missing anything!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hmm.. Looks like you Forgot 'The Golden Rule' Brother. I wonder how many more Sentences you'll get?

top topics

join