It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and G-7 Head of State given UFO/ET briefing documents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is all very good and interesting to read, but wheres the beef?
I want to see all the "attached" documents that have the juicy bits.
when do we get to see those?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
None of the governments want any kind of disclosure at all because that would be giving up their secrets and their power they have over the people of the world. They all have knowledge of the patents and papers of Nikola Tesla. All the abductions and so called UFO belongs to organizations of the government.
Nothing they will ever admit or tell. That is what holds them together...Never reveal the secrets! Run Forest....Run!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There is so much info out there on this subject that one can't be sure of anything anymore. What is real? what is not? What is the truth and what is disinfo? WHo knows, we dont obviously and this is exactly how the powers to be want it! Roswell, Majestic group, Area 51, Dulce, the countless UFO sightings, crop circles, moon bases, Mars, the Grey, the Pleadiens, etc etc etc!!! so much info but how much of it is true and what else is out there that we dont even know yet! ? This is so frustrating for someone like me who wants to really know the truth!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ok can we set up a trash bin or somthing for anything involving greer?

Sorry OP this isnt about you this is about one of the single worst ufologist to ever exisit he has striped credit from the serious ufologist. the fact that this guy gets so much press just goes to show how serious the mass media takes the subject.

I could just hear Obamas laughs when he see's somthing from greer if it even gets that far.

DENY IGNORANCE .....and lack of facts and hard evidence....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't get it!
If E.T is real and has been visiting us for so many years, why do they need the nod from any government official?
If they are so advanced why not just tap into our t.v/radio broadcasts.
Why not just land, for crying out loud.
And if they are in cahoots with our 'nominated' governments, they're already wise to the fact that our leaders are the biggest bunch of crooks, liars and warmongers on earth, and if that's the case, then is E.T really any different.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The title of the thread is the exact same title used on the page I found this info on.

I know all about Greer. I have been watching project disclosure for years. Let me tell all you people something that just wanna bash Greer so much.

It's Not About Greer!

It's about the people who are members of project disclosure. It's about Scientist, Military Personnel, Government Contractors and the rest of the people who have had inside dealings with this alien cover up and believe it's wrong to keep this information from the public. It's about these people testifying in front of Congress that what they have seen is true. It's about Truth. It's about Liberty.

So Greer had this idea to get them all together. Even Greer knows it's not about him. So why do you people want to make it about him?

The member's of C.R.A.P. who have so far replied to this thread ;want to make it about him' because it is a very old (and quite efficient) ploy to deflect attention from the message.

Ridicule the messenger and you invariably tarnish the message. Do it long and loud enough and people will dismiss whatever comes along regardless of it's merit. Not only that, but people will climb over each other in an effort to distance themselves from the subject... thus not running the chance of becoming themselves the target of scorn and ridicule by the members of C.R.A.P.

It's a very effective way of keeping the subject in the giggle zone. Much easier to laugh and scorn with the majority, rather than stick your head over the parapet and run the risk of becoming a target, rather than the targetter.

Notice how all the negative responders (most of them card carrying members of C.R.A.P.) have lain into Greer, rather than commenting on the validity of the message.

Thankfully less and less people are paying attention to the like's of C.R.A.P. ... especially as more and more people get to personally experience the UFO phenomenon. One of these days they'll be totally irrelevant.

What's that?.... Oh C.R.A.P. ? ... It stands for Collection (of) Ridiculous Absurd Pseudosceptics

Oh... and thanks for taking the time to post the information

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ashflash

maybe theres a reason why they dont show themselves. If they've been here for thousands of years monitoring us and watching our progress maybe thats how it is, they just watch and stay out of sight and not interfear. Maybe its a universal law that civilizations are not to be interfeared with until they are ready to take the next step and obviously we are far from it with all the confusion, wars, killings and negativity we have.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I hope Obama doesn't give this jerk Greer the time of day! Can you imagine asking the POTUS, a very busy man with a full agenda of not only U.S. but world problems to deal with actually taking the time to read Greer's long, boring rant?

Really? ... Are you serious? ...

Nothing is more important an issue than what Greer has asked of the President!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Give me a break! HE wrote the letter? Wow, how riveting. Last year he said the same thing about disclosure in may. Never happened. These dates just keep getting built up and built up and then nothing happens and we lose more and more faith everytime. I'm tired of this. I don't need some shotty corrupt government to tell me what's real and what isn't.

I'm already a firm believer that they're here and my faith is all I need.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jar11]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
exactly how I feel. I dont care what people think of the guy! I dont care where disclosure comes from and from whom as long as it comes! Maybe Greer is a fraud, maybe hes trying to make money etc etc, isnt that human nature? LOL in any case, if he did infact write this letter and its not BS then hell, good for him .. at least someone is trying to get to Obama and others to get the word out!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think that Greer knows a hell of a lot more than many of you people on here who have slated him. Regardless of what he has or hasn't done, he at least is putting something forward through the official channels, and also trying to influence things by putting the document about and around other people in power!

Regardless of his interests, he is a modern day hero in that he's trying, and he knows other people who have also come forward, who knows what might happen if the right people read it and believe in change!

S & F !!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black47
Ok can we set up a trash bin or somthing for anything involving greer?

Sorry OP this isnt about you this is about one of the single worst ufologist to ever exisit he has striped credit from the serious ufologist. the fact that this guy gets so much press just goes to show how serious the mass media takes the subject.

I could just hear Obamas laughs when he see's somthing from greer if it even gets that far.

DENY IGNORANCE .....and lack of facts and hard evidence....

What's the problem with Greer and the project?

What are you or anyone else doing to futher disclosure?
What would you or anyone else suggest to do to further disclosure?

IF you were greer, and had all these witnesses at your disposal what do you think that you could do differently?

(Directed not just at you, but at other people critical also)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

yes exactly!!!

2nd line!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

I hope Obama doesn't give this jerk Greer the time of day! Can you imagine asking the POTUS, a very busy man with a full agenda of not only U.S. but world problems to deal with actually taking the time to read Greer's long, boring rant?

What exactly is he so busy doing ???

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What a sad joke. Steven Greer ....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow. I hope (but don't expect) the White House acts on this. I hope disclosure is soon. I hope we can finally put this turmoil (the ET/UFO controversy) to rest. I hope it will be a glorious day when the imminent disclosure finally occurs. I hope it is soon...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So where is the evidence and supporting documentation that was included in the letter that was sent to the president? Is that information public? Does anyone have a link?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
He dose not have the Security clearance level to do any of that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

For any of us here who believe that the amassed anecdotal data, insider confessions and paltry physical evidence adds up to a supportable belief in the reality of ET/Earthling interactions, a major world government coming clean - or 'disclosing' (what good branding!) - would be much more than the icing on the cake. It would essentially "prove" the case, and vindicate our belief systems. That is not what is happening here. Unfortunately, this debate *IS* totally about Dr. Greer. The idea that he will ever actually deliver a so-called briefing to President Obama is about as likely as Henry Paulson revealing exactly how he shape-shifts from his reptilian from into his human form. It ain't gonna happen.

I don't know Greer, nor have I ever met him, but reading his books, observing him give presentations, as well as talking with folks who know him professionally, or are UFOlogy "colleagues," paints a picture of a man who is a monomaniacal egomaniac, and possibly even delusional or somehow mentally ill. The combination of his self-aggrandizing, his Age of Aquarius leanings, and his propagation of half-truths (see Woolsey's comments on Dr. Greer's supposed "briefing") serve to discredit his group entirely. What would we think of the D.C. statehood advocacy movement if it was spearheaded by an individual who professed a serious, non-ironic belief in magical unicorns? The issue, regardless of its inherent legitimacy, would be trumped entirely by the nutjwho is its self-appointed spokesman. Dr. Greer depicts himself as a cross between Elliot from "E.T." and X-Men's Dr. Francis Xavier, a mind-melded ambassador of humanity, the alien's chosen one, possessed of actual magical powers, constantly running the gauntlet of temptations and threats from agents of the Shadow Government. Even in the context of some of the more outlandish realms of ATS this dude is nothing short of a nut-bag. His nut-baggery makes it exceedingly easy to cast aspersions on the entire disclosure 'movement.'

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The title of this thread is seriously misleading i clicked on it thinking about official documents being briefed and then there's the letter from greer.

i had read this letter a week ago or so (on project camelot or a link from there if i'm not mistaken) and i think it's fantastic there's someone TRYING and making an EFFORT while everyone else ridicules and bash away.

Greer or not someone HAS GOT TO put the pressure on them. Problem is, i think this letter may have meet the shredder before Obama's desk.. or not! nobody knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join