It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to get you to RIOT?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Then what do you do when that gets you nothing but a laugh in the face? After you answer that question, then what, when absolutely everything you do gets you no justice!

This is the frustration I feel. I have no Idea what to do when you have tried every possible avenue to right a wrong but get no respect.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
That depends.. Do you mean sports riot or rebellion riot? For a sports riot, I'll settle for a flipped over car as a sign that its riot time. For political riots.. Well, thats none of your business.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid_dream_tricks
There's got to be some point for each person where they say enough is enough.

Where is your line that they must not cross?

What the hell is wrong with you people who think like this?

Rioting? Why would you want to act like a bunch of uneducated punk thugs that tear up your own # before you even think about what you are doing?

How about getting together in WASHINGTON, DC. RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE AND JUST START YELLING UNTIL THE BASTURDS LISTEN?

THIS TIME IN THE MILLIONS! IF THAT DOES NOT WORK, YOU CAN START YOUR THING RIGHT THERE!

America is still here and we will never go away, ever!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE

Originally posted by lucid_dream_tricks
There's got to be some point for each person where they say enough is enough.

Where is your line that they must not cross?

What the hell is wrong with you people who think like this?

Rioting? Why would you want to act like a bunch of uneducated punk thugs that tear up your own # before you even think about what you are doing?

How about getting together in WASHINGTON, DC. RIGHT OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE AND JUST START YELLING UNTIL THE BASTURDS LISTEN?

THIS TIME IN THE MILLIONS! IF THAT DOES NOT WORK, YOU CAN START YOUR THING RIGHT THERE!

America is still here and we will never go away, ever!

Eye of Eagle

Voting would be a good idea and alot less noisy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well first off...some day America will end...it can't go on forever...

as for OP...no I will never riot. Doesn't solve anything. Let's say you revolt and win...how long until our new leader is corrupt? I give it a few weeks

I think anytime you go into something with agenda you are already in trouble

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would riot the moment everyone else does. It would could be over anything as long as it upsets the 'natural' order of things. Basically I would just go along with the group and instigate as much as possible. Pretty vague yea, so here's a list of things worth rioting over.

Unconstitutional government spending.
Intentional poisoning of food and water.
Rigged elections.
NWO.

oh forget it...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join