It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Video : Lindsey Graham - Eric Holder !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Look at what you're writing.

You are already beginning the process that will justify getting them off when they've admitted their guilt.

What is it that makes some people feel more sorry for the perpetrators than they do for the victims? How is it easier for you to feel remorse for the time they've spent in prison than you do for the victims (and the families) of their actions?

Sorry, but that's just sick.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It will not be a fair trial. Obama already let the truth out.
Guilty + trash the Bush Administration.
I can think of better ways to spend $100 million.
They should have left them in GITMO.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yes, but he was also AG for Clinton and for some reason the Bush admin let him go but he is back. Whether it is pontification or not, the fact that he holds such a high office should allow him to answer those simple law questions.

What happened to the days when someone would turn the tables and shut up the one who is questioning his merit and actions and put him in his place. It is the disease called Political correctness and it is killing our nation and has been for years.

Holder should have had some balls and pushed back but instead looked and sounded like a child caught sneaking out by his parents. I am not attacking you but I am attacking a man who is putting our country at risk and we cannot deny that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First, you don't have a clue about what I feel for the innocent people who were killed in the twin towers, at Shanksville, and at the Pentagon on 911 their families and loved ones, those who suffer psychological damage from the mental trauma, and the countless others who suffer physical illness from exposure to the toxins and particulates distributed throughout the area that day.

Second, a well known tried and true tactic of seasoned criminals is to lay blame on a scapegoat, get the scapegoat convicted, and then eliminated. Then everyone is supposed to feel like justice was done while the real perps walk. Is that what you want? Your posts sure make it sound that way.

If KSM and others who have been detained and tortured were in any way involved, other than by virtue of having given a doubtful confession after years of torture and abuse, then they should receive the justice that's appropriate for their involvelment. But I don't want to see ONLY THEM punished. I want to hear the whole story and I want all the perps brought to justice regardless of who they are, who they work for, what their political position is, who they are afilliated with, or how wealthy they may be.

You, it seems, would be satisfied if just a few guys who couldn't possibly have pulled it off get the noose.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Look at what you're writing.

You are already beginning the process that will justify getting them off when they've admitted their guilt.

What is it that makes some people feel more sorry for the perpetrators than they do for the victims? How is it easier for you to feel remorse for the time they've spent in prison than you do for the victims (and the families) of their actions?

Sorry, but that's just sick.

Admissions get throw out all the time.

Thankfully we don't live in the wild west anymore where Pa, Little Joe and Haaus can ride out and shoot someone because the Sheriff and newspaper said the suspect deserved it.

Forget the names of these people and the "feelings" surrounding the incident, in legal proceedings everything and everyone gets a new moniker: the accused are known as "suspects" or "defendants", the incident is now "the alleged crime"... the .gov is "the people".

In general:
When the people break the law (torture), they lose.
When the people violate the rules of evidence, they lose.
When the people deny a suspect due process, they lose.
When the people violate the rights of a suspects, they lose.

You should thank your creation myth savior for these rules, otherwise the cops could seriously throw a wicked mofo on you with impunity.

It can be easily argued there was NO legal "battlefield" or legal "deceleration of war" prior to 9/11 when the alleged crime was conspired, thus it's a conspiracy to commit murder and multiple murder case. IMO the rest is govt hype, propaganda and rhetoric that wont stand up to a fair process.

The govt and media finding people guilty is meaningless in a real court, but it looks like the people of the new united states of banana republic are happy to let the govt hang whoever the govt says needs hanging.

I would say its sad, but its not really.. its the result of transparently stupid but effective brainwashing propaganda designed to accomplish one thing: to manipulate emotions and create a mob ready to eat flesh when the television and govt grunt out the attack command.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I think we just found the Attorney General for President Sarah Palin.
- Honorable Lindsey Graham Esq. -

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Sorry but he only works for democrats...Bush got rid of him and he is back. Makes you wonder. I think Palin would take Graham.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

We want a fair and balanced Palin Administration.
Put Lindsey Graham in there.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

. . . they've admitted their guilt.

Come on, Centurion1211, what crimes would you admit to having committed during eight years of regular abuse, being forced into physical stress contorions for extended periods of time, torture by light, torture by sound, confinement, denial of access to familiar faces, and being waterboarded muliple times a day for 30 days straight, and Dubya and Cheney only know what else?

What kind of a tough guy are you? I bet you'd be crying for your momma after day 1.

Don't read anything into what I'm saying. In particular, please understand that I am not expressing sympathy for anyone who was an actual perp or conspirator regarding 9/11. I don't know whether KSM or these other Guantanamo detainees had anything to do with it. Neither do you.

We certainly don't know anything credible from their torture induced "confessions".

Wouldn't you rather know the real truth than what your gubmint, which has much to answer for, has forced these guys to say under extreme duress?

[edit on 11/20/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Come on, Centurion1211, what crimes would you admit to having committed during eight years of regular abuse, being forced into physical stress contorions for extended periods of time, torture by light, torture by sound, confinement, denial of access to familiar faces, and being waterboarded muliple times a day for 30 days straight, and Dubya and Cheney only know what else?

What kind of a tough guy are you? I bet you'd be crying for your momma after day 1.

Don't read anything into what I'm saying. In particular, please understand that I am not expressing sympathy for anyone who was an actual perp or conspirator regarding 9/11. I don't know whether KSM or these other Guantanamo detainees had anything to do with it. Neither do you.

We certainly don't know anything credible from their torture induced "confessions".

Wouldn't you rather know the real truth than what your gubmint, which has much to answer for, has forced these guys to say under extreme duress?

Have you ever heard of Project Bojinka? This was a plot that was the precursor to 9/11 that KSM headed. OBL did not plan 9/11 but he gave the nod along with Zawahari who killed Sadat which started this current AQ jihad and movement. This is fact. It is not a story. There are no CIA bogeymen. People constrict and twist the truth to fit their needs and it is ridiculous. We funded the taliban to defeat the Soviets. OBL and friends have enough money to do what they want especially when people like the Ft Hood shooter send home money to fund these operations. Fact is that hte current administration is slowly dismantling what we put in place post 9/11 to keep this country safe.

KSM is the uncle of one of the 93 conspirators. They are all connected. It is organized crime in a sense. People do not believe in the mafia but i can assure you that it is real. Graham put forth issues that the AG should have known. Simple legal questions. We are to PC and it is going to bite us in the ass. Clinton had the chance to kill OBL BEFORE the USS Cole attack but did not. Then they did not share intel with the incoming administration and we had 9/11.

Is that what you want? Is that what this country needs before it realizes that there are people who do not give a #$#4 about our country but want to prove that they are the warrior that they need to be. This is not fear mongering. This is not bs. This is fact.

He was a KNOWN conspirator BEFORE the coerced confessions you are referring too. Read a few books and learn the history of terror.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Originally posted by dubiousone

Have you ever heard of Project Bojinka? This was a plot that was the precursor to 9/11 that KSM headed. OBL did not plan 9/11 but he gave the nod along with Zawahari who killed Sadat which started this current AQ jihad and movement. This is fact. It is not a story. There are no CIA bogeymen. People constrict and twist the truth to fit their needs and it is ridiculous. We funded the taliban to defeat the Soviets. OBL and friends have enough money to do what they want especially when people like the Ft Hood shooter send home money to fund these operations. Fact is that hte current administration is slowly dismantling what we put in place post 9/11 to keep this country safe.

KSM is the uncle of one of the 93 conspirators. They are all connected. It is organized crime in a sense. People do not believe in the mafia but i can assure you that it is real. Graham put forth issues that the AG should have known. Simple legal questions. We are to PC and it is going to bite us in the ass. Clinton had the chance to kill OBL BEFORE the USS Cole attack but did not. Then they did not share intel with the incoming administration and we had 9/11.

Is that what you want? Is that what this country needs before it realizes that there are people who do not give a #$#4 about our country but want to prove that they are the warrior that they need to be. This is not fear mongering. This is not bs. This is fact.

He was a KNOWN conspirator BEFORE the coerced confessions you are referring too. Read a few books and learn the history of terror.

That would be great if it were true - but it is not.
The permanent staff desperately tried to inform the incoming Bush Administration of the issues - they were comprehensively and roundly IGNORED - Rice was hauled in front of a congressional inquiry over this deliberate refusal to participate in the hand over of security issues from the Clinton admin - she then tried to LIE about it - was caught red handed and is still to this day some of the most DAMNING evidence against the Bush admin - so cut the bull buddy.

Further the CIA was running operations to bring in these terrorist - this is a known, documented fact. Embassy officials were denying the visas as they were known terrorists and were being over ruled by the CIA - A FACT.
www.historycommons.org...,_jedda,_saudi_arabia_office

How on EARTH can you claim that the government had nothing to do with it when they were ordering and threatening staff to provide visas to known terrorist - YES THE ONES WHO BROUGHT DOWN THE BUILDINGS - that's all you need to know to understand that the government was involved.

When was this happening - YOU GUESSED IT when Bush was President - the FORMER HEAD OF THE CIA and yep you guessed it Cheney and Rumsfield were in power with Bush (Senior that is). Bush junior was merely carrying out what was already in place - he probably had NO IDEA.

Get with the programme mate - your claims are simply erroneous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join