It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello, Long time reader (okay a lurker.) and I was compelled to finally join, I'm a writer, though most of my stuff is far to graphic and blue to be put on here though I'd like too. (my short stories would defiantly violate the TOS, I like to drop the 'ol F-bomb(oh man I hope I can still reference the word :puz
) Um, been interested in conspiracies, religions and lost or hidden knowledge since I was very young. My father turned me on to it, though only for entertainment and learning purposes, I usually take anything I see, hear or read with a big 'ol bite of salt and try to cross reference anything I try to state for my opinion. I am an "agnostic", but that is only because the complete denial of any type of a god (atheism) is kinda unscientific. I believe that comes down to what your definition of a deity is, the sun could be said to be one, the natural law of physics heck, even the whole universe if you wanna get creative with it. Just doesn't mean it does anything consciously If you get where I'm going with that... Um, I guess that outta do it.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why Hello
& Welcome

new members rule.......

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well it is a Pleasure to Meet a Fellow Writer. Enjoy the Heated Discussions and Icy Rudeness of Most. Just worry not. Most Posters are slowing becoming at least a little bit more Respectful

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome. I chose this time to join because summer is over so at least some of the more... immature threads will be gone. Besides, I write almost constantly and it's very hard to find time to keep up on the site, Ive bookmarked pages that had 3 posts one night to come back to read and find it has double digit pages and I do not have the time, as a member it seems much easier.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i look forward to seeing you on the battlefield of words.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join