It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The largest street gang in America.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is simply horrifying. I can't believe what I just watched, I'm surprised I haven't seen something like this before..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

I am appalled and sickened,

So often over here we see the cheesy grin of Arnold Schwarzenegger asking us to come to the wonderland US .

The irony

I will never ever visit the US and run the risk of having contact with its' law enforcers.

Perhaps this type of video should be aimed at the tourist industry.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

I was unfortunate enough recently to have a bad run in with the Torrance Police Dept. Up to that point I had never had a bad experience with our local law enforcement, and had a clean record. To make a long story short, I got screwed for being honest.

I had to drop $3000 on an attorney just to defend myself from something I didnt even do. I have been infuriated with those particular officers since then, and it made me so happy to see Torrance police on this video refusing to give the guy a complaint form. What ever happened to a cop using his discretion in a positive way? The only time that happens now is when they are protecting one of their own. There are some good cops who genuinely care about their communities, but it seems like they are a dying breed.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

Today we are reaping the results of letting down our guard and not keeping a proper eye on our law enforcement officers.

We have to stand up and say "enough is enough".

Supporting corrupt and thugish police is NOT a patriotic virtue and it never was.

Too late. After 911 we gave the government all the power they were looking for. It's easy to give up freedoms... but getting them back is another thing all together. America seems like a place that would rather feel 'safe', rather than 'free'.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I had the wonderful Idea to have my friend video tape me while I Skate boarded on a walkway in our city park. Knowing full well that is was prohibited. What happened was as expected. The Officer approached and stoped me told me that I needed to stop or leave, he even gave me direction to a skate park. I wasn't expecting anything horrid.
We sat around for about 20 minutes BSing and just hanging out. We turned the camera off and forgot about it. A different officer came up to us, with an extreme attitude. He proceeded to smash my Board and Handcuff me. He had my Friend lay down and put his hands on his head, pretty standard. While fully complying as far as I could tell I couldn't see him, my friend asked him" If I can ask sir what are we being arrested for?" After that all I heard was the ticking of his taser. Niether of us were charged.
My friends attempts to File charges met nothing but roadblocks. He finally gave up after 6 months.
In my opinion Tasers give a Cop, an option that is boarder line torture. It's non-leathal, but since instituted how many incidents have Tasers been involved in that were wanton?
I would love to get involved in local protest actions, but for the fear of being assulted, over a protest on a raise in Property tax doesn't surpass the need my children have for me..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
---

[edit on 19-11-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Maybe they are being controlled by microchips. They simply flip a switch when they want the cops to turn crazy? Sounds crazy doesn't it?

Here's the deal... They keep pushing and pushing because they want us to break! They want civil unrest! Civil unrest invites Martial Law. Martial Law would open the door for the takeover of America. They want to see how far they can push the people. Just sit back and relax and it will eat them alive!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Pigs will be pigs, ya know?

Pigs ID is part of public record. Oinkers have loved ones too. Hurt my family?

Nuf said.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
And soooo many young americans are willing to kill and die for the land of freedom, to impose their "freedom" into others.
LOL!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I got about 27 minutes into the video. The guy they executed for being burned from a car accident who was just sitting on the ground in shock is unreal. The cop actually said he was afraid of the blood and wondered what he was going to do if the guy did comply?

They murdered him in cold blood. The blood lust of those two is unreal. They are worse than criminals.

The only way this is going to stop is if cops like these are done away with by any means necessary. That boys father is going to be tormented for the rest of his life. I am unsure if I could just stand by and do nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The police now a days are like a paramilitary group, and even in London some of there new vehicles are like APC's i get a feeling that yhey are gearing up for some thing big.

There have been 3000 new laws in nine years and that's just the UK.
The 3,000-plus offenses have been driven on to the statute book by an administration that has faced repeated charges of meddling in the everyday lives of citizens, from restricting freedom of speech to planning to issue identity cards to all adults.

Here is a new law in the UK that is the most worrying of them all have a read.

Draconian police powers designed to deprive crime barons of luxury lifestyles are being extended to councils, quangos and agencies to use against the public, The Times has learnt.

The right to search homes, seize cash, freeze bank accounts and confiscate property will be given to town hall officials and civilian investigators employed by organisations as diverse as Royal Mail, the Rural Payments Agency and Transport for London.

The measure, being pushed through by Alan Johnson, the Home Secretary, comes into force next week and will deploy some of the most powerful tools available to detectives against fare dodgers, families in arrears with council tax and other minor offenders.

The radical extension of the Proceeds of Crime Act, through a Statutory Instrument which is not debated by parliament, has been condemned by the chairman of the Police Federation. Paul McKeever said that he was shocked to learn that the decision to hand over “intrusive powers” to people who were not police was made without consultation or debate.

Here's the link, if you wanna read the rest
business.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This should outrage and terrify anyone who values civil liberties and personal privacy. This plan is invasive and is open to such abuse and misuse it boggles the mind:

A five-year research programme, called Project Indect, aims to develop computer programmes which act as "agents" to monitor and process information from web sites, discussion forums, file servers, peer-to-peer networks and even individual computers.
Its main objectives include the "automatic detection of threats and abnormal behaviour or violence".

Shami Chakrabarti, the director of human rights group Liberty, described the introduction of such mass surveillance techniques as a "sinister step" for any country, adding that it was "positively chilling" on a European scale.Project Indect, which received nearly £10 million in funding from the European Union, involves the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) and computer scientists at York University, in addition to colleagues in nine other European countries.

The Indect research, which began this year, comes as the EU is pressing ahead with an expansion of its role in fighting crime, terrorism and managing migration, increasing its budget in these areas by 13.5% to nearly £900 million.

Want to read more, well here's the link
www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You know, I consider myself to be a bit of an emotionless prick and I often think most people get what's comping. Either for what they've done at the time of being caught or what they've done in the past. I guess I believe in Karma.

After watching this video, I almost had a tear in my eye. I now realise what a hopeless mess the Human race is in. It's a sad day when you call the Cops for help and YOU get targeted as the Perpetrator when you're actually the victim. It's a sad day when you can't go walking over a bridge without getting Tazed 19 times. Ok, what about we go for a ride on our Bikes? Better not, We might get a Cop who thinks it's better to knock us off and beat us.

Although I'm an Australian and our Police Force is not as bad as America's, I can see what's coming. I can finally feel sorry for what the Americans are going to have to put up with. Everytime I hear about a Cop being killed in the States, I might just think it's well deserved.

It won't be long now before there will be an Us and Them attitude if there already isn't one.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Photographing police could land you 10 years of prison in UK

Beginning February 16th 2009, a new law will go into effect in the United Kingdom which would make it illegal to photograph “members of armed forces, a member of the intelligence services, or a police officer,” according to the British Journal of Photography.

See how all the laws fall in to place like a jigsaw. GOD help us when the s**t hits the fan

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
LIKE NWO SAID F***K THE POLICE AND THEIR SADIST WAYS. WE SHOULD DEFEND ANY PERSON WHO IS UNDER THREAT FROM THESE CRAZED MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM. TIME FOR HUMANITY TO TAKE CONTROL AND THE COLLECTIVE RULE, NO MORE MINORITY RUBBISH

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I worked as a volunteer cop for 4 years. My best friend's father was the assistant chief of police here in Phoenix. What I can say is that we both agree that far too many of the people who are becoming cops are in it for the wrong reasons. They get a sense of power and a rush from having a badge and a gun instead of wanting to serve their community. Also in just my small amount of time in my litlle corner I knew of cops who were adulterers, pedophiles, sociopaths, rapists, drug addicts, and almost all of them either are or end up being alcoholics. Also if you try to be a real good cop and turn these people in you are black listed for going against the "brotherhood" that is the police department. These people are sick and disgusting and there are more than just a few "bad apples."

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Cant recall when/where i first heard it but......"once a cop..,never a man" always springs to mind upon hearing of these types of "filth".
Aghhh but the 'ol police greys(aussie mounted police horses),now they are a respectable civil service worker worthy of the communities admiration for their sheer unwavering selfless grit.Indeed they all share the unique attribute of being the only animal in the world who has a c*nt half way up its back.

Truly remarkable really.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
---

[edit on 19-11-2009 by pai mei]

I think you are 100% right and it's when we have nothing for them to take then we have nothing to lose.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
you know - I have always been afraid to travel to the us - mostely if I should do something wrong, having the police up my neck.

No normal crime concerns me, but the police brutality does
That is why I never will go to the US - and I think thats a shame, cus I want to !

Now- this thought I had for about 15 years ago, when we in Denmark saw the first police series from US - and seeing this movie, I must say I am still so sorry about the way US just gets worse and worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
C mon you guys How many on ATS have actually been tasered beaten up falsely arrested by "rouge cops" I suggest very few on the whole,
On initial basic training you are taught profiling, To automatically appraise a situation and then act accordingly, You know they have careers kids and mortgages to ya know ??

Always be nice to a policeman you never know when you need one !! ..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join