It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Sydney Opera House Architect Speaks with Richard Gage of AE911T

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Many people around the world recognize this magnificent icon, the Sydney Opera House:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/042970a18707.jpg[/atsimg]

During a break in the Sydney "9/11 Hard Evidence Conference", Richard Gage AIA, of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, spoke to architect Jan Utzon, son of Joern Utzon, the architect of the Sydney Opera House.

Here's that exchange:

Source

966 (and counting) architectural and engineering professionals believe something is not right with the way 3 WTC buildings collapsed on 9/11 and are demanding a new investigation. Only a fraction of that number of architectural and engineering professionals have publicly endorsed the official version.

You have to ask yourself why so many can clearly see the evidence of how and why 3 WTC buildings collapsed on 9/11, and why so few have chosen to endorse the official fairy tale.

Investigate 9/11.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well John Lear was the son of Bill Lear, the founder of the Lear Jet company. Just because your dad knew something doesn't mean you will. Just look at John, he doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground. John thinks there is a giant soul catcher on the moon. Should we believe him just because his dad wasn't as crazy as he is?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
Just look at John, he doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground

John is either old and senile, or he's making up those ridiculous hoaxes to get attention. Either way, none of which discounts John's impressive resume.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Right it doesn't discount his resume just his veracity. I tend to want to form my radical opinions from people that are trustworthy and not just riding on their daddy's coat strings.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
I tend to want to form my radical opinions from people that are trustworthy and not just riding on their daddy's coat strings.

You do realize that Jan is not just riding his daddy's coat strings, he's a practicing architect with his own firm, Utzon Associates.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
John is either old and senile, or he's making up those ridiculous hoaxes to get attention. Either way, none of which discounts John's impressive resume.

What is most telling about John and his claims, IMHO, is that when he proposed holograms, etc..... that a whole swarm of ATSerz jumped onto that particular bandwagon.

that, despite his opening post here on ATS (that Skeptic Overlord has linked to when the subject has come up), where he flatly stated that he had zero evidence for many of the claims he made, and publicly said that he was joking around or something similar - in his sig.

It's the perfect view of the CTer mindset. Jump on any bandwagon, no matter how ridiculous it truly is. You yourself debunk the noplaners, etc. You know how they are.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Why am I not surprised that Joey has nothing to add about Utzon's opinion of the alleged WTC demo (on topic) - instead persisting to slag off John Lear (off topic)?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Seems that there aren't too many people at all that want to comment on this subject as there's really nothing to "debunk". Hundreds of architects and engineers around the world have publicly stated that something is not right with the collapse of three WTC buildings on 9/11. You can barely find a fraction of that who have publicly defended the official story.

So many see the truth, so few continue to deny it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

. Hundreds of architects and engineers around the world have publicly stated that something is not right with the collapse of three WTC buildings on 9/11. You can barely find a fraction of that who have publicly defended the official story.

So many see the truth, so few continue to deny it.

Hi Mr. Bonez,

Gage is a fraud. It is so sad that he has suckered so many into his fantasy world. He has a slowly growing number of members that actually give him money on a monthly basis!! What does he do with it?? HE GOES ON TRIPS!! He pays himself a salary! (he was unemployed until he found the truth movement)

He has been parroting the same nonsense for a while now. He does NOTHING for research. He just spread what other people are saying on their websites.

Griffin, Jones, etc. Gage has not written anything new.

I have met Richard. I had a brief discussion with him. I have pictures of myself handing him documents that show his statements FALSE. He told me he would have a response to me.... NOTHING. I e-mailed him...twice. NOTHING. I ended up e-mailing a few of his staff members... evasions. No one at his vaudeville show could answer my questions.

I presented him with a letter from one of his former members. This letter was originally given to him about a year ago. He has yet to respond. His website claims they are working on it!

I sat through his two hour presentation and laughed through most of it. He brought up points that would make a lot of you in here scratch your heads asking... "why would he say that."

So, who he talks to means nothing. His message is clear: "Buy my snake oil!"

Sorry, the guy is a damn crook.

Dr. P

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Gage is a fraud. It is so sad that he has suckered so many into his fantasy world.

It is truly sad when you have to attack the messenger instead of the message. See, we already knew most everything that Gage has been showing others before he or his organization ever came onto the scene. In other words, the message, the facts, the evidence, was already there.

What Gage has brought is professionalism and an organization of professionals from all over the world and that's what threatens you.

He has a slowly growing number of members that actually give him money on a monthly basis!!

Slowly? He went from 600 A/E's to almost a thousand in just a matter of 2-3 months. That's hundreds of new members in a very short time span. Show me hundreds of Architects and Engineers from around the world who have publicly supported the official story. You can't do it.

And I know there are members that give money every month. I'm a member and a sustaining member that gives money every month.

What does he do with it?? HE GOES ON TRIPS!!

What does he do on those trips? He speaks in various cities around the world teaching others about 9/11 truth. He doesn't go on those trips to just enjoy the weather in all of those countries he's been to. They are business trips and are about business.

He does NOTHING for research.

You don't really know anything do you? Or are you just trying to fudge the truth? He and others from AE911T have been to NIST and gave them a large package with alot of information. He and other members of AE911T have been to DC and have visited several congressmen and senators. They have also contacted the FBI with their information. They've contacted media outlets and he's been on radio and tv shows.

Gage and AE911T are absolutely doing everything they can for research.

Sorry, the guy is a damn crook.

Only to you and the rest of the minority who are blinded to the evidence and have no idea what he and his organization actually do.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It is truly sad when you have to attack the messenger instead of the message. See, we already knew most everything that Gage has been showing others before he or his organization ever came onto the scene. In other words, the message, the facts, the evidence, was already there.

I attacked his message. He promised me answers, then backed down. He failed to respond to my very cordial e-mails. He LIED on his website about the attendance at his presentation. E-mails to his staff were returned and apologized for the error. They have yet to fix these errors. You want proof sir, I have it.

Do you know he still promotes remote controlled planes? Alive Hijackers? Fatty Bin Laden.... and get this... He believes the story of Mr. Mc Padden who claims to have heard a countdown over a RED CROSS RADIO!!! When I asked him when the Red Cross started doing controlled demolitions, he looked out of the top of his glasses, said nothing, and further parroted his crap.

So, yes after I attacked his message, I attack his credibility. He is a snake oil salesman. I told his staff that to their faces. (in a very civil way) We all stayed for almost and hour after his presentation discussing his failures.

What Gage has brought is professionalism and an organization of professionals from all over the world and that's what threatens you.

HAHAHAHAHA He brings forth lies and snake oil. Listen to him speak!

I hope you are not that gullible!

Slowly? He went from 600 A/E's to almost a thousand in just a matter of 2-3 months. That's hundreds of new members in a very short time span. Show me hundreds of Architects and Engineers from around the world who have publicly supported the official story. You can't do it.

He has been spewing his lies for 3 years now. The insurgence over the past few months is due to his busy travel and his AIA conventions. There are idiots that are engineers and architects you know.

Would you like me to list names of engineers and architects that support the "official" story?

I think I can. There have been hundreds of peer reviewed articles written since 911 that support the "OS". To bee peer reviewed, they have to be read and approved by many! Please let me know if you need this list. I will be able to forward it here or VIA u2u.

And I know there are members that give money every month. I'm a member and a sustaining member that gives money every month.

I guess that answers my question from above about you being gullible huh?

What does he do on those trips? He speaks in various cities around the world teaching others about 9/11 truth. He doesn't go on those trips to just enjoy the weather in all of those countries he's been to. They are business trips and are about business.

His presentation is 2 hours. He may try to pimp some attendance at various radio stations. Trust me, he is having a good time!

You don't really know anything do you? Or are you just trying to fudge the truth? He and others from AE911T have been to NIST and gave them a large package with alot of information. He and other members of AE911T have been to DC and have visited several congressmen and senators. They have also contacted the FBI with their information. They've contacted media outlets and he's been on radio and tv shows.

Gage and AE911T are absolutely doing everything they can for research.

Okay, re-read your post. Where in that paragraph are you talking about research? All you are saying is that he travels around pushing his DVD sales and asking for a "REAL" investigation.

Only to you and the rest of the minority who are blinded to the evidence and have no idea what he and his organization actually do.

Minority? Um okay. You are mistaken though. I know what his organization does. Keep in mind I spent about 3 hours with him and his staff. He is a charlatan.

I feel sorry for you for giving some of your paycheck to him.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
...and BoneZ was left speechless.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard

Actually, BoneZ works 6 days a week and is also in school. BoneZ doesn't always have time to entertain the trolls.

Speaking of which, care to contribute something to the topic, or are you just here to cause trouble?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beard

Actually, BoneZ works 6 days a week and is also in school. BoneZ doesn't always have time to entertain the trolls.

Speaking of which, care to contribute something to the topic, or are you just here to cause trouble?

Why did you ignore Pepper's response? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I think it's funny that people talk so much smack about John Lear. The man has done far more and seen far more than a good 99.99% of posters on this website.

I'm not saying everything he says must be true, but when he says anything, I listen, simply because he may not turn out to just be "old and senile" after all.

Btw, nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Just makes you wonder why people posting here have such an air of superiority and deride "truthers" so much, when even professional engineers, architects and other scientists take the issue much more seriously and credibly.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I think it's funny that people talk so much smack about John Lear.

Cuz they don't know what he was doing while he was here.

He was clearly hoaxing the TM the whole time.

Look how foolish he got to get a gaggle of you dudes to look by jumping on the hologram bandwagon.

It was clearly a hoax.

Even Skeptic Overlord says this.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

He was clearly hoaxing the TM the whole time.

Do you have any evidence of this? is this just your opinion?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know the whole scoop on why Gage's wife left him. I know she thought he was completely nuts according to Richard, but has anybody actually talked to her?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Please Stop the Personal Sniping .

The Topic...

Son of Sydney Opera House Architect Speaks with Richard Gage of AE911T

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join