It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE gone wrong. Devil and holy Mary apparitions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi, Last friday this happened to me, I thought i'd post it and get some feed back but also to warn people.
After discussing a bit about outer body experiences on ATS forums I was lying in bed and thought i'd experiment a bit more. I found i could get to a state where i was more aware of the energy of the people in the house which had previously been a random event i cant control. Anyway i was experimenting and getting a bit out of my depth. I feel asleep while still in this state and started to have a lucid dream.
In my dream i was sitting in a room with friends around me. Out of nowhere a voice proclaimed that 'satan has been summoned to the room'. this freaked me out and it was immediatly apparent that i was the 'target' for lack of a better word. A very dark and evil presence was felt by all. My friends around me tried to get me out of the chair but it kept on 'warping'(hard to describe this part) around to keep me out of reach. As this evil entity's control of me increased it started ripping me out of the dimension. I remember selfishly grabbing someones hand on the way.
I felt myself being pulled closer and closer to this evil, it actually felt like it had its hand around me. I started saying over and over, 'Go back, go back'. Then i woke up.
This is where # got wierd. I was awake and the evil thing( im actually still having trouble even thinking the name Satan) was still in front of me and it felt like i had seconds before he had me completly. I couldnt move either. Then i saw what i immediatly recognised as Mary standing to my left. She made it clear to me what i had to do. she didnt say anything, it was more a kind command or like, i knowledge of what i had to do. she put her hands together and it was like,
'Start praying NOW!. im helping but it wont be enough if you dont do something too'.
My hands came free and i started to pray. the evil retreated fully after around ten minutes. Thats when i noticed the man to my right. I couldnt identify him but he was obviously gaurding me. then i was shown a chest of some sort. This is the part i still dont undertand. It was big, think of the size of a fridge. it was intricatly designed and had keyholes on it. I got the impression it represented knowledge but im still not sure...
The whole thing lasted around 40mins from falling asleep to being able to move again. I woke up my mother i was so freaked out and learned that around twenty minutes before i woke her she had passed my room on the way to the toilet. she told me that while she was walking by she got a sudden feeling that i was in danger and asked arch-angel micheal and Mary to watch over me!
This whole experience has shaken me and i feel i cant right it off as a dream because i was clearly awake for part of it.
The two reasons for posting this are to get you're opinions on this and also to warn about getting out of your depth in such matters.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry to say this but sounds like your religious upbringing and convictions or perhaps just the guilt of experiencing something new and what your mind feels forbidding, prompted you to have a guilty religious response, also watching to many exorcist movies will do that.

It happens, it happen to me before I learn to free my spirit.

I am still here neither "Satan" or "hell" has come to claim me and to tell you the truth the experiences are more spiritual that any religious believes and teachings ever been.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Im with Marg on this,the same sort of thing has happened to me.In fact it happened 3 times getting stronger each time but now they dont even think about coming near me.There just trying it on friend,stay strong in your love and nothin can touch you.You without really being aware of it kinda put your hand up and dark entitys decided to have a go.Dont despair,it just means that you are growing

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'm pretty sure Satan and Hell come to get you once you are no longer alive, DUH!

----------------------------------------------------

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

Sounds to me like an attempted possession. You're lucky.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Try not to fall asleep when trying to project, in my experience that's when the really freaky stuff happens. Although to be fair, they're usually the most exciting and memorable experiences.
Best to keep going with it and not to get scared of it. I've been in bad situations where I've started praying and stuff and thought I was going to end up dead. After thirty years of projecting and viewing and weird stuff I'm still here.
The scary trips are just part of the fun.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Like marg above said, this has all to do with your religious indoctrination. Even if you may not be 'a believer' in a strict sense, you have nevertheless been exposed to Christian indoctrination, like most of the "westerns".

Don't worry too much, for the dark "evil" figure you interpret as Satan, was most likely nothing more than your shadow.

-v

[edit on 19-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Like marg above said, this has all to do with your religious indoctrination. Even if you haven't been 'a believer' in a strict sense, you are nevertheless been exposed to Christian indoctrination, like most of the "westerns".

Don't worry too much for the dark "evil" figure you interpret as Satan, was nothing more than your shadow.

-v

What if you're wrong as people quite frequently are? Wouldn't the ramifications be a bit more extreme if you are in fact incorrect?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Then I am simply wrong, nothing else.

It was my opinion. You can have yours. No, you are welcome.

-v

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I once had a dream where the Devil had me by the wrist pulling me, I woke up and I was holding my own wrist.

Now that explains it on many levels as the above poster mentioned.
Nothing to fear but fear itself.

Typo affecting what I said!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I completely agree with Marg. It is the conspiracy of control through fear via TPTB that has created this for you. It wasn't real.

See my post under "You Don't Burn In Hell Forever" for a better explanation.

Once you let go of the fear and programming from religion, you will see that it's all good. I promise. But you need to let go of the fear completely and be open to love. L.O.V.E.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by DaMod

Then I am simply wrong, nothing else.

It was my opinion. You can have yours. No, you are welcome.

-v

What I meant was if this actually was an event of reality and not a psychological effect then the ramifications would be much different and ultimately negative. The advice required would be different as well.

That's all I was trying to say. No, you are welcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That does sound like a scary experience, however as someone who was purposefully trying to have an OBE, make contact with other beings, or dimensions, you should be well aware of these types of experiences and prepare for them. Although the human brain is powerful beyond our comprehension or understanding, you never know if it is playing tricks on you, or if you really are under attack. Sometimes the line is so blurred it could be a combination of them both. Either way, if you plan on continuing these experiments just be confidant in your ability to protect yourself. And if you see Satan again, tell that bastard he still owes me $20 for that bet on the Raiders!

Although I tend to agree with most of the people who have already responded, just want to add my .02

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sorry to say this but sounds like your religious upbringing and convictions or perhaps just the guilt of experiencing something

Arrogant nonesense. You cannot possibly know what the poster experienced.

HanoverFat, know that nothing can hurt you unless you give your power away. It takes time to develop the awareness. You are endowed with your own will and sovereignty. At first you will reach out for help with prayer, but the true power is always within.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
thanks very much for your responses. I expected the type of resposes from marg but i had no time to clarify as the ireland match was on!

I'll explain a bit about my situation. as ive said on a previous thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...,

I feel i awakened last november. since then i have been searching for knowledge/ my spirituality as i am sure you all have been. i am a non-practicing christian and have been following bhuddism(sorry for typo) for a while now. my spiritual beliefs are now dominated by buddha's teachings.

I feel 'guides' or such show themselves in a way that you can understand, and that might be why i interpreted it that way. The most dominent message i recieve was 'yes, an evil force does exist'.
As ive said i am still a bit shaken up, but i have made the persuit of knowledge my main goal so i wont stop, just be more careful.

Can i ask for some opinions on the chest i saw? it is the thing i understand the least. another reaction i had to it is that it contained my sins, but i do not believe in sin!

it felt like the knowledge i persue is to be taken seriously. but i cant decide if it meant to stop all together or to be more carful.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
First of all many of you know that I am not religious, but I do not argue with many things the Bible talks about.

It is for better or worse a history book.

Anyhow, I had this dream I was walking on water towards mother Mary. It freaked me out. I kept thinking to myself WTF? But days were moving fast, about seven days or so had passed within a couple of minutes. I kept focusing on Mary and it was not a statue of her, but she looked like she does in most statues. Anyways I was overwhelmed and I stopped and rested on this rock and this huge wave came and washed me back into the water where I walked back to shore.

Anyways, a couple years ago I came across the actual place I think online, I am having trouble remembering, but its in greece I think, there is a little platform with roman architecture and pillars, a historical sight that is a surrounded by mountains.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sorry to say this but sounds like your religious upbringing and convictions or perhaps just the guilt of experiencing something new and what your mind feels forbidding, prompted you to have a guilty religious response, also watching to many exorcist movies will do that.

It happens, it happen to me before I learn to free my spirit.

I am still here neither "Satan" or "hell" has come to claim me and to tell you the truth the experiences are more spiritual that any religious believes and teachings ever been.

Quoted for truth. What I know now since my spiritual awakening, has taught me that you can still have a negative experience or be lied to etc. from a bad or some may call 'evil' entity, although I'm not sure where I stand on the whole good vs. evil stuff right now. I mean even though there is a lot of entities on the 2nd sphere that are willing to give out false information, it really doesn't seem to me that they are 'evil' so to speak. And they are only doing what they are required to do because of their laws... so I can't call them evil for doing what they are put there to do.

Honestly OP, you need to re-evaulate what your beliefs are. I don't hate on people for following religions, but you need to drop everything you believe in right now and figure things out for yourself if you want to deny ignorance and seek truth. But hey, no ones going to make you do that. If you want to have more positive experiences I suggest you try doing that though... I mean you can still have 'tough' experiences, but for the most part it may be a tough experience after a spiritual awakening because of all the knowledge you are being given, and learning. My first experience scared me a bit after it was over because I now knew things for fact that just hours before I hadn't, and it flipped my world upside down for a bit. But once you know what to do with the information (learning to integrate it into your life in positive ways), you'll be fine.

Good luck, and I hope 'satan' leaves ya alone. Just know there is no such thing as satan, but then again if you believe there is, then I guess there is one... at least in your world.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I am just thinking because it was your astral experience but regarding the chest, coming from your Buddhist frame of reference, it could represent unlocking your inner awareness.

Just a thought.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Have to agree that the religion instilled upon you in your past is raring its ugly head.

Originally posted by HanoverFat
In my dream i was sitting in a room with friends around me. Out of nowhere a voice proclaimed that 'satan has been summoned to the room'. this freaked me out and it was immediatly apparent that i was the 'target' for lack of a better word. A very dark and evil presence was felt by all. My friends around me tried to get me out of the chair but it kept on 'warping'(hard to describe this part) around to keep me out of reach. As this evil entity's control of me increased it started ripping me out of the dimension. I remember selfishly grabbing someones hand on the way.

This is how I personally would have experienced the exact same situation.

"Satan has been summoned to the room."

I would find that humorous, and would welcome him. If I found I were a "target," I would go along with it.

Taoism and Zen Buddhism have convinced me to a very deep point that there is no such thing as "good" and "evil" and all experiences are relative. Thus what's good for somebody is bad for someone else and vice versa. Satan may be "evil" to millions of people but I bet he's having a JOLLY good time!

There is room in the this universe for everyone's beliefs to co-exist, and they do. The more emotional you feed your beliefs, the more real they become. Some very strange things have been manifested in this world, everything from what you describe, to airplanes manifesting overhead, even entire legions of Civil War ghost armies have been witnessed by many people.

If you want to pursue knowledge, I'm all for that. But feeding into fear is something I'm not very keen on, except for learning how fear operates. It is the opposite of love. Which is why I NEVER trust a fearful message, no matter what the apparent content.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OBEs can be explained by Holographic Universe theory:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join