It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about episode 3 of 'V'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
good afternoon all,

I'm sure there are a whole bunch of ATS members who are tuning in every Tuesday evening to watch the remake of 'V'. I was watching episode 3 last night and have a question.

I believe it was shortly after the *staged* attempted assassination... when all the verbal speaking was turned into some odd, frequency'esque vibrations. You could hear all the sounds, effects, etc... but for some reason, all the spoken word was unclear.

When the actors would move their lips, you could hear the buzzes... and then there was a section where there wasn't anyone in particular visible on-screen... but there was all sorts of that 'buzzing' going on.

Did anyone notice that? Wasn't that strange?

I wonder what we were subjected to during that short period.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Dude... it was your connection. Didn't happen here.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I actually noticed it. I was thinking the same thing. I was like, "what was the purpose of that in the show?" Subliminal advertising by the V's I guess.

It's a shame that if "V's" really did show, that people would be that trusting of them, but that's how it's going to go down. People have no accountability for their lives so they're just waiting for aliens to come and fix everything.

If they were ever to come, aliens will not be welcomed in many circles of society, mine being one of them.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Were you watching an HD broadcast, or regular?
I didn't get that with the HD broadcast....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was watching regular cable. I live in Canada and was watching it on a Canadian network... when the weird buzzing over the spoken word started, I flipped over to the US network and it was the exact same.

Nobody else noticed this?

it was absolutely crazy... you knew it was what was being said that was muffled into buzzing because you could translate the odd word when reading lips... but again, there was this pretty lengthy section where nobody was on screen but the buzzing was going on the entire time, so it makes me extremely curious to know what was being said.

I've never experienced anything like that in all the years I've been alive and watching the boob-tube.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
do you got a recording of it?

i was watching and got nothing like that.

i'd say it was a problem with the signal somewhere along the line.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I remember back in the 80's, there was a UFO special, "UFO CoverUp Live"....
It was mostly "aviary" lore, but was interesting.

However, a little more than halfway through, in a lot of markets, it just went out, and the stations went to infomercials... In addition, prior to the broadcast, there were local news plugs about getting peoples' reactions...but those segments never aired nor were their absences explained....

Of course, some markets saw the whole thing, and nothing Earth-shattering was revealed, so really does make you wonder, as no doubt...the V interrupt made you wonder....

top topics

join