It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO videos from Germany intrigue researchers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
YouTube alert!!
Hopefully this has not been posted yet. It looks new and has only a few hits to the video. Have a look for yourself and see what you come up with. If there is a previous video thread feel free to delete as needed.
Thanks, and Enjoy.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
looks kinda cgi'ish to me but i'll leave that for the xperts.
What that behind it?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It looks like the silhouette of a dirigible to me.

I see the camera focusing but I can't really detect any movement here. It seems to hang in the sky much like the blimps we see at sporting events.

edit:spelling

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thats the problem with UFO footage presently.
Anyone who attends Art School for video game design can make a good looking cgi video.
Its no longer a question of "That looks real" or "Is that a hubcap?"

Its a neat video, anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Surely have you had such clear footage of a ufo rather than just uploading a small part of video where the ufo is static you keep not be able to take your camera off it untill it shot away and then upload the section with it moving to help with crediablility. This makes me thing CGI due to the fact its far easier to do with a static objct rather than a moving object hence the reason there is no movment form the UFO. Just my opinion but obviously not 100% sure

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The first thing that springs to my mind after looking at that video is why wasnt there far more of the video

Why didn't the person video the saucer when it moved away

Cheers
mrix
edited just noticed the member above had the same thoughts

We must of posted at the same time

[edit on 18-11-2009 by mrixxx]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Im going to say fake, CGI. There are a few problems i have with it.
1. Length of video- If you saw that would't you film longer than 26 seconds?
2.- Movement- this thing does not move it just sits there there is a little bounce in it but it is hard to tell if it was because the ufo was moving or if it was moving because it did not match up with the camera shake.
3.Zooming in- The camera man never really centers the camera on the object the way you would if something was really there. My guess is is that the object was never really there so of course he is not going to be able to zoom in on it.

4- The uploader- The description says, i looked out my window and saw a UFO.
Here are some other uploads from Guardian pictures.

So the guy knows his way around a CGI program.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dntwastetime

LOL Fake, check out some of the other videos where the UFO dissapears when it flys over the sun roof portion..you would think that it would still be visible through the glass.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Could be a blimp. But why did the video quit so suddenly? So my only thought , is that it's fake. However, I love your Doberman, he looks like my Dobie,"Otis" (one who hears well).

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well, fake or not, probably the best thing to do is get a hold of the filmer and have them send it to an analyst. See this is probably the biggest problem. We have excellent footage out there. We can post it but it wil fall under CGI or too good to be true. If we filmed aliens having a party, while assassinating GW Bush and heard news reports of strange sightings and Bush was killed in the news.. we would still say CGI.

new topics

top topics

join