It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mufon holding back information on the "Abduction Monitoring Project" ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
they should have used this guy in the monitoring program

Mod Edit - Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by elevatedone]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i want to discuss the topic of this thread...

Then discuss it.

Why do you think MUFON is sitting on this information?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Now there is a lawyers answer!

What will it take for you to move from "I want to believe" into "I am a believer" ?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by wakinup13]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Then discuss it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount

considering the governments track record on holding back information, do you really think they'll let actual alien footage leak out to the public causing a massive stir?

I doubt it very much but you are welcome to your opinions

Well thank you very much. I was wondering if it was OK to have an opinion around here but thanks to you I can sleep soundly tonight. I'm so very relieved.

As far as the govt. holding on to alien information, that's a conspiracy in its own right. As far as MUFON holding on to information, MUFON is not a government agency. It's made up of unpaid volunteers who have an interest in the UFO phenomenon.

Are you saying that the volunteers are all in league with the government to deny the public information? Or.... Is it the people at the top in the MUFON hierarchy that are doing this?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
MUFON has sat on info from it's Texas days. I was with MUFON...as a 5 year member who was appointed to many positions, including ass. prov/state director...I was constantly told to "gather" members data, & then send it on to HQ for analysis. I never heard back on anything I sent. They are a 'black hole' & I found out, after my STS-61 investigation turned up UFOs on NASA video. MUFON wanted it ASAP...I said no & I put it out myself! Then I drafted a letter to my Canadian Director saying I quit.

This was the second time NASA footage results were to only be done by MUFON "experts". The STS-48 video, ...the 'right hand turn'/SDI clip & the STS-52 color video showing that giant "ball" move into frame... did get sent by me, originally, to MUFON...it did generate a report by Jeff S., MUFON's video 'expert"...which I actually have, ( he was 100% in agreement that we were seeing UFOs)....YET it was not published or ever seen or heard of today! I got the only copy from the Canadian director at the time as a private favor.

This 'demand' was the last straw for me, & as a result...we have all this great NASA video free...& openly posted all over the Web! (note that MUFON has avoided this NASA UFO topic as best they can...except a one time 'talk' by ..not me, but my friend..David Sereda! I recently checked out all of the posted journals at the MUFON site & there is a "black" hole regarding any of the NASA UFO videos...seen by millions..yet not something MUFON wants any part of...HMMM.. I wonder why??

And there is the "Big-a-low" issue...Mr Billionaire has "invested" in a MUFON project! This guy makes research & it's researchers go dark...take Jaque Vallee. He is the latest to "join" Mr. 'Big' & is researching for him. So he is now silent!

I am surprised "the man" did not try to "buy up" all my NASA video for 'his eyes only'!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

Interesting to hear a perspective from a past MUFONNER... and yes, the Bigelow "investment" has to at least make one pause for thought...

Do you really think anything interesting found by the Bigelow sponsored Mufon team is actually going to make it to John Q. Public? Not until he has tied up any opportunities that this knowledge may provide.

Why would one think that MUFON wouldn't hold back on the good stuff?? You never hear of MUFON banging the disclosure drum..Just send us your sightings and info and we'll take it from there....

Good topic Easynow

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakinup13
Now there is a lawyers answer!

My uncle always did say he wanted my brothers and I to take over his firm...

Originally posted by wakinup13
What will it take for you to move from "I want to believe" into "I am a believer" ?

Incontrovertible evidence. Or a preponderance of evidence that leads to a singular conclusion. And while I may not be convinced that extraterrestrials are visiting our planet, I find the subject fascinating and worthy of scientific study. And I hope that it is happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
And there is the "Big-a-low" issue...Mr Billionaire has "invested" in a MUFON project! This guy makes research & it's researchers go dark...take Jaque Vallee. He is the latest to "join" Mr. 'Big' & is researching for him. So he is now silent!

But that isn't uncommon in scientific research. Researchers won't talk about their findings until they are done with their study.

Which makes me wonder...is MUFON just sitting on the AMP data or are they examining it and just keeping quiet until they have reached some sort of conclusion?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I find the subject fascinating and worthy of scientific study.

Lets hope they start studying it then.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

wow thanks secretnasaman for the great testimony

sounds like you already know this subject really good since you experienced it yourself. and good point about Mufon not touching the NASA stuff...that is strange for sure. i bet it's a military industrial complex issue/conflict.

how about that STS-52 video you are talking about, i never seen that one before.
it's on youtube ?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I find the subject fascinating and worthy of scientific study. And I hope that it is happening.

can i ask why you hope it is happening ?

i'm really interested in hearing what you have to say about that.

thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I for one don't trust MUFON.. Disinformation

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

can i ask why you hope it is happening ?

Why would anyone?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I know that there is a very very strange link and connection between some MUFON researchers and NIDSci (National Institute for Discovery Science) and BIGELOW AEROSPACE.

My question: WHY??

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
I know that there is a very very strange link and connection between some MUFON researchers and NIDSci (National Institute for Discovery Science) and BIGELOW AEROSPACE.

My question: WHY??

Would that link happen to be Robert Bigelow? He started NIDS and donated a huge sum of money to MUFON.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think investigations like these should be very more common around the globe. Instead of just labelling someone as "crazy/psychotic" investigate and find evidence of true or false. thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Originally posted by diamount

considering the governments track record on holding back information, do you really think they'll let actual alien footage leak out to the public causing a massive stir?

I doubt it very much but you are welcome to your opinions

Well thank you very much. I was wondering if it was OK to have an opinion around here but thanks to you I can sleep soundly tonight. I'm so very relieved.

As far as the govt. holding on to alien information, that's a conspiracy in its own right. As far as MUFON holding on to information, MUFON is not a government agency. It's made up of unpaid volunteers who have an interest in the UFO phenomenon.

Are you saying that the volunteers are all in league with the government to deny the public information? Or.... Is it the people at the top in the MUFON hierarchy that are doing this?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by badgerprints]

No I'm saying they are either bullied or told beforehand not to release anything substantial, it wouldn't be the first time the government strong-arming people/organizations that threaten the 'peace' they have seeded into society.

It's like the Project Bluebook fiasco when the lead investigator was told not to rock the boat or excite the public with the things they couldn't explain away.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

is this the video ?

Thats a very interesting video.

Particularly the testimonies (beginning at 4:43) where Military UFO witnesses are describing how they were intimidated,threatened and ordered to keep their mouth shut.

There are also many examples of this behaviour from high ranking Naval Officers when it comes to USO incidents - in some cases there are claims that ship/submarine log books have mysteriously gone missing only to be replaced in the morning with brand new ones.

USO Research

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by mike3

1st question---->that was my opinion

OK, so no evidence, so then I guess I won't believe it...

2nd question--->the Abductees

So what "strange activity" would they quit doing and how would that affect the alien abduction occurences?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join