It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here may be the big chance to crack 9/11!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The attack of 9/11 is a complicated affair, with many different prticipants, and factions seeming to benefit from the mass murder,it is impossible to come to any other conclusion than that it was the biggest and most diverse robbery in the history of mankind to date.
The real perps (those who made immense profits from this heist,)are sufficiently insulated from retribution, through the power they wield over the various agencies of the US(and consequently others)goverments.
The American people, have been stripped of their rights, and dignity, as well as their credibility worldwide, by those who brought you 9/11.This was a wide sweeping crime, whose scope can barely be imagined let alone investigated and brought to light.Though a small army of researhers could make some dents....
A complete list of the moneys, the gold, the stock swindles,the insurance scams,the kickbacks and payoffs,as well as the cover up murders subsequent to 9/11 will never be drawn up.
Though in my opinion so much more was lost to 9/11 that the value of all the money stolen pales beside it.....
The railroad job that any of the so called terrorists get frrom the goverment, seem only to serve as vehicles for self agrandisement and theatrics,with little substance allowed due to security reasons anyways.
Sure the photo ops, and the overtime are nice for those involved, but little honest justice is disbursed, for all the posturing...
The people mostly do realise these are merely patsys and that its all a show.They are just so hung up trying to survive.......
Everyone living in fear of being turned out in the cold, just one missed paycheck away.....

They soon forget from distraction to distraction who or what or when...Seriously....do you rmrmber the Achille Lauro?sic...
The luxxury liner they highjacked?
remember Munich?recently?
Maybe im wandering a bit, but it seems to me we could actually do some pretty good research for ourselves without getting involved in the case.....if we turned up something we could make punlic that would call the trial in question well.....wed have to do the right thing woudnt we?
edit on 22-11-2010 by stirling because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Come on people, how long will it take before some of you wake up and realize you are being conned.

Exactly! Pilots for 9/11 truth; CIT; Scholars and Librarians for 9/11 truth; Engineers and Lego Builders for 9/11 truth; I could go on and on...conned! You could go get your own t-shirts and hats made up for half the price they charge! You can download their DVDs for free! Burn them to a CD yourself and voila - you saved a ton of money!

You are being conned.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"Exactly! Pilots for 9/11 truth; CIT; Scholars and Librarians for 9/11 truth; Engineers and Lego Builders for 9/11 truth; I could go on and on...conned! You could go get your own t-shirts and hats made up for half the price they charge! You can download their DVDs for free! Burn them to a CD yourself and voila - you saved a ton of money!"

So let me get this straight. The real purpose for exposing the truth behind 9/11 is to sell overpriced t-shirts, hats and DVDs? This is not to say that there are not some unscrupulous characters who don't care about 9/11 on way or another and are taking advantage to turn a quick buck.

However, most genuine researchers looking into 9/11 aren't pushing anything to make money. In fact, they are putting their own time and effort into exposing one of the biggest snowjobs in recent history. For example, there are plenty of researchers who provide their research material free of charge. But that's okay, keep on painting everyone with the same wide brush if it makes you feel any better.

And yeah...how about the con artists who used 9/11 to sell two phony illegal unjust wars, unnnecessary security expenditures and expensive pervert scanners for airport "safety"? Yeah, I know, the money made from the wars and the unconstitutional extremely expensive new security measures is just peanuts compared to the sale of t-shirts and DVDs.

"You are being conned."

Are you saying this from your personal experience on 9/11/01?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join