It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here may be the big chance to crack 9/11!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The "mastermind" behind 9/11 may be going on trial soon. We need to get in contact with his lawyer and start planning the subpoenas! The lawyer is going to do nothing significant so its all on us to do the research.

Common sense suggests Osama Bin Ladin had nothing to do with the attacks and neither did this supposed "mastermind".

news.yahoo.com...

Let this be a thread to post suggestions for fellow researchers about how to go about doing this. Frankly I don't know how to try and contact this person's lawyer.... I doubt he has one yet even. Republicans call this "risky" for a good reason.

CX

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Nice idea, but whilst i know there are some amazing threads and research here on the events of 9/11, i just cannot see them wanting to use the help of members of a conspiracy site for the defence, or any part of the trial.

Of course there are thousands of professional people in on the research so it's not just members of ATS so to speak, but i still think it's a bit optamistic

Thats just my opinion. A shame because i believe that there is more than enough evidence to blow the official story sky high.

Like i say though, nice idea.

CX.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I agree with CX. We will just be laughed at. The only reason people don't want this trial in a public room is because it will reveal what they are all trying to hide.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Its risky because KSM planned 9-11, not some idiot in DC or a puppet master as some of you you want us to belive, not everything is a conspaircy.

The twin towers fell because two planes were highjacked by Al-Quaida, who proceded to fly them into buildings.

I know some of you want to belive that the government is evil and out to get us, but lets really breathe here and think about this for a minute. If they were cabale of doing this, then we all would be dead already, they could mass produce a virus and unleash it on us all and give the cure to the ones they want to keep safe. They all could be chilling underground right sippin on some rum and coke while we all died.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Thats just my opinion. A shame because i believe that there is more than enough evidence to blow the official story sky high.

I would state that a complete lack of evidence supporting the OS is a lot more significant, but either way, I think this case will make a lot of ears prick

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by truthquest

Its risky because KSM planned 9-11, not some idiot in DC or a puppet master as some of you you want us to belive, not everything is a conspaircy.

Actually, I believe it is risky because they will have to prove that KSM planned it and so far I haven't seen any evidence "beyond reasonable doubt" that proves anything on either side of the fence.

Of course, the government maybe, and likely is, holding out on the public, but I doubt they have enough evidence to convict.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Military tribunals are the same, you need clear concise evidence to get a conviction. Maybe the reason these tribunals haven’t proceeded is because there is no evidence or the military is twiddling their fingers. KSM already admitted to it, but you will see that this trial in NYC is going to be a trial on bush, the cia, and the military. KSM will use the courtroom to fire off his anti-America rhetoric like Saddam did during his trial in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by rogerstigers

Military tribunals are the same, you need clear concise evidence to get a conviction. Maybe the reason these tribunals haven’t proceeded is because there is no evidence or the military is twiddling their fingers. KSM already admitted to it, but you will see that this trial in NYC is going to be a trial on bush, the cia, and the military. KSM will use the courtroom to fire off his anti-America rhetoric like Saddam did during his trial in Iraq.

Probably so. Although, as for KSM's admission of guilt, I don't buy it any more than I buy any other admission of guilt where the defendant gets some sick sense of glory from claiming credit for some terrible deed. People think of innocent until guilty as a way to protect the innocent and that is indeed a valid way of looking at it, but it also serves to ensure (in theory at least) that we really did get the right person and not some crusading glory hound. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would hazard that sending anything to the trial attorney would be considered 'aiding a terrorist' by the homeland security boys.
Easy way to get yourself onto a list.

Yes, it would be a dirty trick.
(wink) Because we know they just don't do dirty tricks.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Nice idea, but whilst i know there are some amazing threads and research here on the events of 9/11, i just cannot see them wanting to use the help of members of a conspiracy site for the defence, or any part of the trial.

You may be right. If KSM is guilty then our research will do nothing but help the plaintiff side, so you may be right they don't want our help. But I'd bet quite a bit of money he is just blowing smoke when he says he's guilty, so I think he will want our help. Not that I like him, but this can only forward the 9/11 truth movement. And either way we've got to at least try. If even one other 9/11 researcher wants to pursue this angle please PM me or leave a message here!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

.....but you will see that this trial in NYC is going to be a trial on bush, the cia, and the military.

It'll be a witch hunt.

First, the waterboarding will come up, then those people will be brought into court.

Then... THEY will be very likely tried for their "crimes".

All to appease the far left voters that obama needs to get re-elected.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Don't forget that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed to his role in 911.

Confession Story

"The transcript continues with the list of operations he was responsible for, including the Richard Reid shoe bomber attempt to blow up an airliner over the Atlantic Ocean, the Bali nightclub bombing in Indonesia, the 1993 World Trade Center attack and other attacks that were foiled"

He may be proud of his role in the 911 plan and he may still be seeking martyrdom.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?
The only reason that this is going to trial is because this guy has confessed.
If he had pleaded not guilty, there wouldn't be a trial.

Hell, the FBI doesn't even have an arrest warrant for Bin Laden.
They have no evidence. I assume it is because there never was any to hinge against these people.

Not any real evidence, anyhow.
I wonder if the passport that they reportedly found at the foot of ground zero will be exhibit "A" and then a phonecall record to KSM from the dude who's passport found will be exhibit "B"?

Hell no, because the passport doesn't exist.

It is propaganda, people!

This dude will play his part, will be found guilty and then he'll be "wheeled off to prison" and never heard from again.

Don't support the defense in this trial. There is no defense.

I seriously question the motivations of the OP here.

Don't act a fool.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Said just like someone who's done no research into 9/11 or our history.

Ever heard of Operation Northwoods? Our military joint chiefs of staff and the chairman of the joint chiefs all signed off on a plan in 1962 to simulate terrorist attacks on U.S. targets in this country and blame them on Cuba so that we could go to war with Cuba.

Some of the plans included blowing up a jetliner assumed to be carrying college kids. Staging mock funerals. Staging evidence.

I really want you to soak in this information. Our military drew up plans to stage terror attacks on our own country and blame it on another country to go to war with that country. 9/11 was just a revamped version of Operation Northwoods with the same staged evidence.

Then there's Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz, known as "Team B" who tried saying the Russia was amassing weapons of mass destruction, trying to get us to go to war with Russia. Yeah, that was 1975. Fast-forward to 2001 and the same crew has power in the government and now Iraq is amassing weapons of mass destruction. They didn't succeed in 1975, but they surely did in 2001 in getting us into war.

The research is there if you look. I'm sorry, but you sound like a perfectly-programmed government robot with your post.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

And I would confess to the assassination of JFK with torture and coercion, even though I wasn't even alive yet. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Transcript: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses 9/11 role

www.cnn.com...

How do you try a supposed terrorist when the government has released this kind of information out before we try these people?
Look at the supposed Fort Hood shooter, the lawyers are not allowing any information to come out before the trial, or their client cannot get a fair trail.

These alleged terrorist cannot get a fair trial in NYC to much information has already been released to the public whether it true or not.

Of courses these people confess so would you all if you where water boarded 180 to 300 times a month and strip naked and electrocuted, and beaten nearly to death. Yes Sir! I will say whatever you want me to say I will be the tooth fairy if you want me to. I will confess to killing JFK. I will admit to being the mastermind of 911 anything you want me to, just so you will stop hurting me. Oh, I am sorry, I thought OBL was the mastermind what happened, did that not go over to well. Did America not buy into that lie, I guess not. Ok I will be your “new” 911mastermind.

Come on people, how long will it take before some of you wake up and realize you are being conned.

This is going to be a dog and pony show for the government to convince everyone that we have the mastermind of 911 and case closed, let’s pull the switch and put all this behind us tra- la- la.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The only reason that this is going to trial is because this guy has confessed.
If he had pleaded not guilty, there wouldn't be a trial.

Too bad our police departments don’t water board then everyone will be found guilty don’t you agree?

Why do you think they confessed they where beaten and tortures nearly to death Wouldn’t you admit to something that you DID NOT DO to live if, they are killing you?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by Wildbob77

And I would confess to the assassination of JFK with torture and coercion, even though I wasn't even alive yet. Give me a break.

KSM confessed, on record, prior to being captured. So no torture was used to get him to confess to 9/11.

He was Ramsi Yousef's uncle FFS!

As for suggestions for truther action in this matter:

Why don't you go protest your percieved "wrongful prosecution" of this POS in front of the courthouse.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
Common sense suggests Osama Bin Ladin had nothing to do with the attacks and neither did this supposed "mastermind".

"Common sense suggests..."??????

I recall that morning as clear as this morning. When the first plane hit, I was concerned, but not overly. When the second plane hit, I did not need anyone to tell me it was a terrorist strike and that Bin Ladin was most likely behind it. Why? Because the M.O. was his. So no, "common sense suggests" it was OBL and anyone having done their homework on KSM understands he wanted to complete what his nephew Yousef had begun in 1993.

It would be a hard sell to convince most that KSM is an poor misunderstood Muslim who would never do something so dastardly.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

KSM confessed, on record, prior to being captured. So no torture was used to get him to confess to 9/11.

Can you prove he was not torture?

As for suggestions for truther action in this matter:

Why don't you go protest your percieved "wrongful prosecution" of this POS in front of the courthouse.

As for suggestions for “911 OS supporters” action in this matter:

You certainly have no problem displaying your ignorance try and do some real research on the subject, to think we didn’t torture these men, that we just sat these men down and ask them for a cup of tea and they just spilled their guts out.

Oh, we don’t torture now? Oh, I get it, we tortured all the other so call terrorist but “Taxi-Driver” wants us to believe, at his word only, without any internet sources that we just decided not to torture these men who sweetly admitted to doing everything on 911 including telling our military to STAND DOWN while our hijacked commercial airliners flew over our “most secured highly restricted airspace” for AN HOUR while everyone just stood around and twiddle their thumbs and did absolutely nothing. I have heard ALL the excuses, ALL of them, and they are lies, it is just that simple. 911 could not have happened if some one very powerful in the Bush administration and top brass in the military “wasn’t playing around with the information” from FAA on the morning of 911 and that person was none other than Dick Cheney who had full command of everything going on that morning.

So you can protect Cheney, but to me he is a traitor in my eyes he has committed treason to the American people and treason on American soil. I am not alone in this belief because millions of people all over the world see it the same way as I do including many congressional representatives in Washington and other high military officials in different branches of our military.

This false flag needed patsies and we paid for these patsies:

CIA paid millions of dollars to ISI since 9/11: Report

www.abovetopsecret.com...

God help us all, if I am right.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by impressme]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join