It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Big Ty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"I found this site after searching endlessly for good old fashioned bebates; yet through out the experience I chose to have via the net, there was this element called "chill out" which was missing.

I have took my first glance over this site and I was utterly content that I finally found the missing link.

I just want to thank the owner of this website along with his/her "contributors" and I hope we will have a good time with my madness and insanity through the threads.

Ps: I wanted to post some playlists, more like rough projects I have been working on until now. Hope you enjoy da music.

www.youtube.com...
2b-fly.mypodcast.com..."

I wrote this for another website too, but right now I feel that the first hand. as in the first website for the biggest thank you, should be dedicated to was this one.

I have to tiny questions;

I would wish that my username was [SS].Invictus rather than this one without those "brackets". Is there any possible way to do that?

Also I was wondering whether there is a current project of developing a "language tool" such as auto-spelling (as in finding the wrong spelling of a word) for a number of languages; instead of checking via Microsoft 2007.

Also I hope that sharing with you "my music" does not breach any form of agreement/contract. What I am trying to say is that I hope it is not too "personal" to be posted in this website; since I am pleased that so far, it seems that most serious and professional website on intellectual matters and properties.

Hope I get a big welcome.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Welcome

To answer your question about your title/name yes you can change it but, you will need to get enough points to do it, or ask a mod if you can create/start over with a new accnt.... maybe yes - maybe no?

If you debate things and/or start threads you will have enough points to change your name in no time!

I have read many, really good debates here, but I have no real contribution, for those guys are way out of my league.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Doc Holiday probably has the coolest avatar on this site. So dont try to compete with that.

There ARE some really great debates here, especially since flaming is discouraged so much. It reduces the risk of juvenile retorts

So, welcome!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Alright then.

I hope I get quite alot of points to do that.

I am really fond of the idea of selecting points for new features; a very intelligent measure/approach for first-time individuals.

Well I was searching for the strongest "intellectual" forum so I am glad I found it.

I am not one of those who devour daily books on Knowledge; history, society, philosophy, science, but my strong forte is to turn back with what you hit me; counter-active process I guess.

My avatar is not bad I believe; found it under the title of "proud wolf".

Bwaha.

"especially since flaming is discouraged so much. It reduces the risk of juvenile retorts"

That is why I am in here; There used to be this forum site called gamefaqs; the most primitive, old school, intellectual convos forum; but the shape was terribly bad.

I love the black and grey design so far; suits my personal preferences and generally speaking, I can relate my self to the colours and how it looks like overall.

I simply dig it.

By the way how the hell do I put my avatar that I have uploaded as a "picture" when I reply?

I have to buy that option as well? Ha.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by SS.Invictus]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Which option in the ATS store will let me allow to do that?

I want to have [SS].Invictus; I couldnt do that at the start so I had to remove the brackets.

So please tell me about that option!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Learn to use search, its good for future issues too.

All you got to do is enter key words and poof, lots of threads on that topic.

here's a cheat for you, if it is not helpful, follow one of the links in ththat thread or use the search feature.\

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hang in there it gets easier...I promise.

PS posting your avatar does not cost points, neither does the background.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

It is not possible to change your username. Sorry

If you look in my signature, you will see links on how to upload avatars and backgrounds.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask on the BBQ forum, as this forum is for brief introductions from new members.

Also, please check out ATS Terms and Conditions, as it will make your stay at ATS much more enjoyable!

Some more ATS info that will help you

Everything You Ever Wanted (or need to) Know About ATS – Please Review This Link.

ATS Freshman’s Forum.
Enjoy your stay!

greeneyedleo (aka *GEL*)
Forum Moderator

[edit on November 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join