It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a conspiracy site isn't it? Then act like it people.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

This has nothing to do with conspiracies either.

Go post this in "Board Business"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Speaking of conspiracies, isn't this odd. " Oprah to end talk show in 2011", sure sounds like someone's gonna be too busy looking for an underground bunker prior to "2012" or maybe she's moving the show to another planet perhap's...lol Just strike's me as unusual given the number of years she has been so successful and all. Maybe nothing, but, sure is interesting...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Theres a huge difference between skepticism, which includes an open mind and intent to try and understand, and close-mindedness. However, some people fail to see the difference...

on another note..

We choose to live in the frequency to which we are designed to function (free will) ideaologies are toxic they poison perception and happiness. blocking access to the inherent intelligence (perceptual frequencies/currents of universal thought) that is designed to guide people's lives (god-unity)

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This site is overfilled with skeptics, it's really annoying to come here when there is nowhere else to retreat to, a place you can feel safe with your own personal opinions on subjects that are frowned upon society... then come upon the sudden realization that there are probably more non-believers and skeptics here then in the real world itself.

It really needs to stop, and you diehard skeptics need to either go elsewhere or lurk for a while. Please, leave us believers be.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Skeptics want proof. Speculation is fun and all but it requires proof. When we don't get that proof it only fuels our skepticism.

Not to say there hasn't been a few really good conspiracies that have surfaced. One in particular was the one where our government was basically buying computer board off of Ebay, and those components allowed the Chinese government access to our systems with ease. That even made MSM News and it was broached right here on ATS.

We want less of the "I am a reptilian and I eat cat brains" threads and more of the verifiable and real conspiracies where members actually go beyond Google to research their stories.

We want real facts. We want verification. If we want spam we can go to 4chan. We come here for something more.

That's just the skeptic side of the issue. Nothing personal to you, it's just that skeptics shouldn't be shunned, we are the ones your trying to convince. People who believe in these subjects are going to believe them no matter what. It's your job to try and convince us skeptics that this is real and this isn't the stuff of basement dwelling, tin foil hat wearing, sociopaths.

[edit on 11/20/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

I hate to break the bad news to you but it pretty well known that
the government has hired ppl to monkey wrench online forums,
and also monitor them.

So what you might be getting is either the usual trolls, or tax paid
government disinfo agents.

I am sure one or two will chime in now how I am crazy.

Knock yourself out.

Pretty well known, or pretty well 'theorised'?

There are so many websites online, it would be insane to try 'personally' monitor them all.

I'm suprised if it IS the case (i'm not saying you are wrong, i'd just like to hear more about it because at the moment it just sounds like theory) that i haven't been called one of these folk.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I makes me laugh when I read the posts of people who whine about skeptics.
"Skeptics debunked my stoopid theory.. They exploited it's lack of proven facts and brought science into play.. Bad skeptics! Why aren't you as ignorant as me?
"

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Yes indeed this truly is a conspiracy site and based on my own personal experience with people they really don't care about disclosure or anything that would lead to a better world. I think that they can't wait until the whole world dies personally. "The world don't want to be saved only left alone." Dave Mustaine The people of this Earth are in a poor way indeed.
I guess that you could ultimately say that we are "Addicted To Chaos!"
"Corn-and-games government appeals to people who have "care for me" push buttons and others. It might be said that there is no necessity to appeal to reason when there are so many push buttons around. This is push-button warfare amongst aberrees." Dianetics The Modern Science of Mental Health L. Ron Hubbard I was watching the news earlier this morning talking about how that human behavior couldn't be predicted in regards to the Texas shooting but I beg to differ give him the Rorshach it gets at psychotic thinking if they deny it!. If you display boredom you can easily tell the other emotions surronding that boredom that you will also display look it up in Science of Survival Prediction of Human Behavior L. Ron Hubbard.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Denver]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Why not just let people discuss what they want to? it dosn't effect you in anyway so whats the problem and why waste your time even making a thread about it? when are people going to accept that evryone is different...people have different ideas on things so being close minded is something for that person to become aware of and work on-not to be ridiculed about .

Also it is a discussion board for alternative topics that people find difficult to talk about freely in public. Ile tell you the one thing that really upsets me not only on this site but the internet as a whole, people are constantly attacking people left right and centre and are so hurtful and nasty with their replies...i dont see why we cant all try and understand eachother and just be like 'fair enough mate-i never looked at it that way before...its different from how i would percieve it but still good all the same' why do we insist on being such vile creatures...???

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Maybe someone could repost this as a new thread, as i cant yet,I have not made enough posts, but its important,

Herman Van Rompuy: Europe's first president to push for 'Euro tax'

leaked document from the Bilderberg group forces a statement

www.telegraph.co.uk...

thanks,

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

i have to agree. i'm new here, but i've already stopped posting in 2 threads just because i was either accused of having some wicked agenda just because the theory i believe in isn't the most popular one, or i was treated like an idiot just because some folks not only don't believe in any conspiracy, but are constantly attacking everyone that dares to mention one.

it's not a problem they don't want to believe.
it's a problem that they don't respect those who believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join