It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Could it be that this final trick will take place when most of us are gone? Will this be the plan to unify those left who will be traumatized and gullable? Will the last trick be the Rise of the Sons of God who will claim to be the Saviors of mankind who have survived?

Will hidden scripture, less well known, be brought forth and emphasized to accomplish this agenda?

Will this new rise to power take place by a new focus of scriptural "truths" dealing with "predestination"?

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Romans 8:29

According to this, we are not all predestined in our lives. Only certain ones are chosen, and if we are to believe that they are 'foreknown' then this choosing has nothing to do with a persons heart, goodness, righteousness, or accomplishments in the struggles of life.

How does "god" foreknow one before birth? Is this an indication that aliens manipulate certain genetics? Is this a covenant to give birth to disembodied demons?

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jeremiah 1:5

Could it be not only genetic manipulation, but parents who follow certain bloodlines who have the capacity and wherewithall to nuture this illuminated nature? Families who are estranged from the rest of civilization and the masses?

If one is ordained as a prophet at birth, would there not be very strict guidelines in bringing up such a one? And wouldn't this person grow up under the illusion of entitlement? If this is true, then men are not created equal. Not at all.

Are these "chosen" coming forth now to appear as "illuminators" to expose "the truth" and gather a following? Have they been a part of the deceit of mankind all along throughout this generation? Do you have some ideas of some of their names?

After whatever devastation is to occur in the near future, will these "prophets" escape it and come forward as a "Christ class" claiming to lead the survivors to a new salvation of trans-human technology and the building of "paradise earth"?

Will they come forward as "The Sons of God"?

Remember what happened the last time The Sons of God appeared?

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Genesis 6:2

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:4

According to two scriptures found in Job, it seems that the Sons of God hang out with Satan. Is this a good thing?

Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2:1

Who is the "creature" depicted here?

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Romans 8:19

When Babylon crumbles, will the masses be obedient to a new council of dictators calling themselves The Chosen, The Sons of God, The Elect, The Christ Consciousness?

Is this the plan of the Unification of the New World Order?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
the creature is natural man -- the flesh.
there's a war in the human being between the flesh and the spirit. this war is primarily involved with the temporary versus the eternal. if you can only glimpse eternal concepts, you may have a hard time in your temporary body, coming to grips with such an idea as an eternal state of being. it's hard to rap our heads around such ideas because our only persistent frame of reference is one of temporary everything.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
your posting the works of men like it has some weight in reality.

if i quoted harry potter would you believe it?

as many people are potterites as are christians!!

maybe harry potter is jesus?

its a book. written by men. for men. it only has whatever relevance you put to it.

in my case none....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

its a book. written by men. for men. it only has whatever relevance you put to it.

in my case none....

All the more reason to be concerned since you believe the scriptures to be fiction. A certain group is trying to bring down this system in order to implement their own.

This group IS NOT xtians. But they are people who have power over many who believe themselves to be xtians. And many will mistakenly follow their religious leaders without stopping to recognize the bad fruits being displayed.

What is important is the relevance the sleeping masses will put on this when it is presented to convince them to accept the new ecclestical government.

I am trying to show that the xtian dominionists have an agenda. And this "Illuminated Sons of God" trick is going to be their rabbit in the hat to institute their domination. They already have the stage set.

Here is an example of the wand they are waving over the masses.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
please dont misunderstand me, i CERTAINLY believe in a new world order.

surely there is far more relevant evidence than a 1500 year old book that could be loosely attributed to any events in the past 2000 years.

i respect your religion. its good to believe in something.

but all i ask, is use actual evidence to convince us. something modern and relevant.

just something to mull over...

thanks also for respecting my right not to accept the old book as anything more than a story. its conversations like this that actually make ATS a pleasure sometimes.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

i respect your religion. its good to believe in something.

uh, that's nice, but I don't have a religion. And I certainly don't buy into the status quo.

but all i ask, is use actual evidence to convince us. something modern and relevant.

thanks also for respecting my right not to accept the old book as anything more than a story. its conversations like this that actually make ATS a pleasure sometimes.

Yes, the old book is a story, or rather a compilation of stories and myths. I think it is worth dissecting rather than totally discounting it.

I tend to think of it as letters from the past meant for the future.

I seem to find bits of truth and warning, in the code of an allegory. Warnings from the past had to be disguised in some way to make it through history this far.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

the problem with that is, obama is an evangelical christian too. so if evangelicals are going to be held culpable for dangerous rhetoric advanced by some evangelical group because of threats against the president, how do they differentiate? um sorry mr. president, we have to arrest you because your religion wants to remove you from office ?

these talking heads need to quit slinging around entire groups as if they are suffering from hive mind or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

the problem with that is, obama is an evangelical christian too.

This thread is not about the president nor is it meant to speculate on his religious affiliations.
-----

The intent of this thread is to discuss the manipulations of a deep agenda of bringing forth a new entity which will be a tyrannical religious governance.

This new solidarity of politics and religion will arise from a council of men who are already in place to set themselves up claiming to be predestinated as the Sons of God, to lead man to a peaceful Utopia.

My question is this...Can you see who is pulling the strings behind the scene? The roots are deep. God's chariot is wheels within wheels within wheels.

Does anyone else get the sense that this is a carefully orchestrated propaganda campaign?

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

i know, it was a response to the talking head in the video you linked. there's no doubt in my mind that dominionists are interested in the same thing all the other big groups are -- world domination in the name of their particular version of utopia.

new topics

top topics

join