It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin attacks Obama Economic Plan As .......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Sarah is on Hannity right now!
Cool red dress.
She is very well spoken.
Clearly presidential material.

sarah palin is dumb. there ive made my point.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

are you a christian? cause if not, how would you know whether she's a christian or not? this is just more crap. crap crap and more crap. just stop already. you know as well as i do, they aren't going to let a woman in the white house. do not use this opportunity to further humiliate millions of women. jump off.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
reply to post by Eurisko2012

sarah palin does not know anything man your just brainwashed by her looks.

she thinks because alaska is close to russia that she has experience in foreign relations... what a dumb broad.

He's having us on. Quite epic actually.. I just clicked
Don't worry though a simple outing will not stop him anymore than Borat stopped Bruno.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

Turn on Fox News right now and give her a chance.
By 2012 i'll have you voting for her!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

stuff it. that's enough. we don't need to hear anymore about sarah palin being dumb. it's already been said like a kajillion times and your version is not going to add anymore weight to it other than to yet further embarrass women who have to endure the insults hurled at palin every 2 seconds. just quit already. go find some other dead horse to kick around

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This video shows a representation of what the average consumer will find, when we finally get to look in the bank...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wow.. I am watching her too. That red dress looks good on her. It is giving me a tingle up my leg just to watching her. She is handling the interview like a real pro. She is definitely gearing up to a run for President and wil have a little cash to campaign after her number 1 selling chart topping book.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 18-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sauce I'm amazed you can type with 1 hand

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Yes, now that she has $$$ Millions in the bank she can buy some
really nice dresses and shoes.
Remember the ridiculous whining about her clothes during the
campaign?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

so you think this is epic? no, what it is is a massacre of the female image. and you're getting a rise out of this? do you even like women?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

removed post

[edit on 18-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ohmygosh. can it get any worse?

what are you a bunch of misogynists?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Dear Undo,

Since you have absolutely determined to make this a gender issue, rather than a political one, please exclude me from your quotes. I am very much in favor of female politicians, and support them whenever possible, in local, state, and national elections when possible.

My dislike for Ms. Palin, and actually dislike is not a good word, but rather, my lack of support for her has to do with her politics, her dishonesty, her lack of political savvy, and what I perceive to be incompetence, as well as
her general demeanor, and very aggressive and shameless self - promotion. There are other issues as well that I will not continue to enumerate here, but they have nothing whatsoever to do with her gender.

Please be advised of this. I would appreciate it.

liw

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

So now it is hateful to women to want to take a beautiful lady out shopping for a new dress and a fancy pair of high heels?

Sara is doing such a good job on this interview. She would probably be scoring 10 out of 10 on the economy if she were in charge.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yeah and what would Sarah do if she were president? Quit? Of course she would. She quits everything when the going gets tough. The woman is NOT qualified to comment on the economy or much else and is hardly in a position to criticize anyone, never mind the president's economic advisors. Why is this woman getting all this publicity?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Cheers to you, exactly what I was about to type.
Well said.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

you fail to realize that it won't matter WHAT woman is running for office. it won't matter how smart she is, how pretty or butch or politically savvy she is. she could be a freakin goddess, brilliant, unimipeachable and she will not be allowed in office. period. she could be a democrat, an independent or a republican. the other side will not let her in. ever. my comments are not partisan, they are revealing. we have had, for the first time in american history, a black president. but we will never have a woman president because the candidate would be raked over the coals with sexist commentary so thick, it would make most people recoil in disugst, until there was nothing left of her no matter what she was to begin with -- she could be made out of diamond, hard as a rock, wouldn't matter.

ain't gonna happen. so YOU don't have to worry about palin, and in fact, all your pooh-poohing of her and her _________ (fill in blank with whatever derogatory term is currently foremost in your mind), will not make even one iota of difference in the long run. she ain't going to the white house. you have nothing to fear.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Turn on Hannity right now. Sarah is doing a great job.
See for yourself.

It's like a boxing match.
Sarah is giving Obama ------a left----a right-----
uppercut-----Go Sarah!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

If these are the issues that are of such importance to you, perhaps you would be better suited to participate in a brothel, rather than a political arena.

Your comments are neither intelligent, amusing nor pertinent to this thread. In fact, they are cheapening the discussion.

You seem to care so much for Ms. Palin, but you don't seem to realize that you are degrading and demeaning her with your sophomoric comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join