It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel angers U.S. by approving new West Bank homes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I wonder how these, God-haters,Israeli-bashers, will feel when Jesus sets
up His millennium kingdom?Since christians know that Jesus will reign
from Jerusalem.
I'm looking forward to seeing the temple rebuilt and our Lord returning!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good for Israel! They have taken crap long enough. I guess they are beginning to understand that under President Obama's administration, the US is not the ally it once was, and cant be counted on to back a free nation that simply wishes to be allowed to exist.

I hope that Israel continues to expand its settlement of the city and I futher hope that they go ahead and take out Iran's nuclear facilities since the US has become to wossified to do it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I find people with this type of thinking in your post extremely dangerous
I guess that's why you added me as a foe today

Delusions will get you nowhere!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Why is the American taxpayer busting his rear end to support a country which is constantly asking for handouts and provides absolutely nothing in return for the average taxpayer? Because they have the right to exist?

I guess you know the answer but since you didn't spell it out I'll do it for you.

It's because America is controlled by a cabal of influential Jews in positions of power. Their influence is entirely disproportional to their representation in the ethnic mix in the US. The rest of us are, well, over the barrel.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
the US is not the ally it once was, and cant be counted on to back a free nation that simply wishes to be allowed to exist

Since when a yet another land grab is equal to a "simple wish to exist"? What kind of schizophrenic argument is that?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

So,the truth hurts you and brands me as being dangerous?
I am dangerous,it's christmas season and my credit cards are calling my name.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If you are interested in my "insider" view - nobody in Jerusalem (at least in Western Jerusalem) considers Gilo neighborhood a settlement. First time i hear about it frankly. There live 40000 people and they also consider them self part of Jerusalem. I doubt that this would change if any agreement with Palestinians would be reached because Israeli public would not get it.
Here are google earth coordinates for Gilo , for curious minds
31°43'54.17"N 35°11'28.48"E

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
So,the truth hurts you and brands me as being dangerous?
I am dangerous,it's christmas season and my credit cards are calling my name.

It's not truth when it comes from an archaic book written so long ago and when you don't even know who the authors were.

no historians speak of jesus, jesus never existed
that's the truth

the new testament is just a more politically correct version of the old testament and the fictional maniac known as jesus.

What matters today is the law and peace
and Israel cares about neither

You know what slavery is?

That's foreclosed homes, tent cities, families not being able to put food on the table and almost everyone working so hard to make ends meet where 90% of their lives are at the workplace.

And during the midst of all of this all they taxpaying money gets sent overseas to Israel
and wars, money being loaned by israel to go kill their enemies and they make billions of interest
that's called war profiteering

so your countrymen and women being slaves is what your god wanted?
Really?

You are your own worst enemy
time to see the light

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

1.The Bible was written, by different authors,over a long period of time.
2.Jesus still exists today,He is at the Father's right hand in heaven.
3.There is still slavery going on today...People being sold overseas,middle
east more than likely.
4.Everyone knows that the fall of our economy,job losses,outsourcing,bank
failures,home closures....was all planned by TPTB!
It's ok to pick on me for my faith,I'm a big girl and can take it!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'm not picking on your faith despite how my post reads.
It's what you are saying that I am commenting on.

You are advocating apartheids because of a "holy" book.

No matter what faith you belong to, this is wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It is because of posts like this one,why I added you to my foe/prayer list.
I believe in God and fear Him.I know that Jesus took all sin on Himself and
paid our sin debt to God.Israel is God's chosen people.God gave Israel
that land over 4000 years ago.They lost it over time,but,they have it back.

You can't make me change my mind.I know the truth,you don't.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The Bible is God's word.It may be fictional to you,but,it is truth to me!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The kind that comes from being attacked by missiles daily, to having scum of the earth terrorist kill your women and children with bombs strapped on their backs. Its past time that Israel cleaned up the midden heap that is the Palestinian refugee camp. Since the Pals don’t seem to have the sense God gave a goose, and leave on their own, then I guess Israel has no choice but to make them. If the other Arab states are so concerned with the pals then let them take them in. Israel has as much a claim on the west bank as any other people in the region, and IMO has shown that they deserve and warrant being a nation of the world. I would much rather see them in control of the West bank, Gaza, and quite frankly lets jut go ahead and give them the entire region that was Israel in the time of the Old Testament. They deserve it a lot more than anyone else in the area.
The Pals do not deserve a city much less a nation

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Amen to that! Then the weeping and gnashing of teeth will really begin for the knee jerk Israel haters. It's amazing to me how anyone could defend the palestinian terrorist and their jihadist allies.

How quickly they forget that Arafat, that murdering terrorist Jew hating homosexual thug, turned down a Palestinian state when it was offered to him. It was and still is unacceptable to the jihadists that Israel even exists. It is an affront to their so called holy book, which relegates Jews and christians to the status of dogs and pigs, fit only for slaughter.

If the Palestinians actually desired peaceful coexistence they would have had their independent state long ago.

My recommendation is that Netanyahu greatly expand and accelerate the settlements in Samaria before some other weak willed leader caves into the international hate Israel squad, which apparently now includes our fearless leader Obamer.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow, SevenThunders and mamabeth, I hope.. and I mean, I HOPE you two do not have children. You both make me sick to my stomach. You do realize you sound more like ravenous demons than "God-fearing folk"?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Demons? Why because we are calling it as we see it? The Palestinian movement is a lie that has nothing to do with helping poor Palestinians and everything to do with waging jihad against the hated jews. How many more Palestinian rockets have to land on a kindergarten for you to see this?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I have 4 children and 20 grandchildren,you're too late in stopping me
from breeding!
May God bless and protect Israel and her people,shalom!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

oh man, just try to look at it the right way ok ? you are american I see, and you are telling a lot of stories about a G-D who did promise you some land .... and that this G-D permits you to chase away lots of Pals, steel their water, demolish their homes : what kind of G-D do you have ??? He is surely NOT my kind of G-D !! your religion considers all other people as dogs ( Talmud ) - your dreams are the dreams of a sick man, I feel pitty for your children they have a father that likes to kill for land !!
zionist ultra-nationalist-religious conservativ ... my god, you make me vomit ! I respect your ideas, but I do not accept your Israel acting, you have no right to punish other people because of some religious foolish dreams ...
If you are a real american ??? how would you react if a foolish man came into your property and claims he has the right to live in your house, steel your water supplies, chase you and your wife etc etc ... I think he would get a bullet between his two eyes no ?? now, what are YOU doing up there for a great Israel ??? sickening, the more and the more !! do not blame the Pals for trying to defend themselves, you would do the same no ?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I'm an american who supports Israel and her people.Greater is He who
is in me,then he who is in the world.
This world is not my home,I'm just waiting for my Lord.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

God has promised me a mansion,a harp and a crown.This world is not my home,I'm waiting for my Lord.
Whenever the U.S. messes with Israel,something always happens to us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join