It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world government will not need to be visible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
We can see a world government developing right in front of our eyes, its even hitting the media; but yet when we mention it to others they think we are down right crazy.

I hear people say, "America isn't going anywhere", "We won't join the NWO". Well that might be the case to them, but not the reality of the situation.

We might already be at 90% world government right now, and the banks would be ruling the world. Maybe or maybe not they are part of the illuminati, but they are playing the part of a financial secret society to the dot.

They have convinced most of the US until recently that the Federal Reserve bank is actually government owned, they have convinced our government to hand over our money supply. They have financed our government officials campaigns, and have put out of power those against them.

Think of the structure of a world government, renaming America or forming a NAU would be damning to their cause. It would cause an uproar and civil unrest, because so many of us Americans have had the blood of our previous generations spilled for freedom.

They wouldn't need to have a world government in the open, everything can stay the same. The only thing that would change is our leadership, which is and will be loyal to them.

For example the Army has many Armies as part of it; just like the NWO will have many countries part of it. The only ones involved and actors will be the leaders, not us.

The majority of people will be clueless and in denial, long after they are living in it.

So maybe that's all we will be to most people, conspiracy theorists, because the masses will be blinded to the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Strange how things operate huh?

If there is one person that knows the truth while the rest of people live a lie, does it truly matter that the single person knows the truth?

Or is it more of a burden on him?

And why do they need it to be visible when the media/Hollywood already portrays the "rich" as the powerful, not actual positions. They get to lead, have the money, and power, without any connection between "secret cabal ruling the world" and their fortunes.

Not that I think it is that simple, there certainly is a "bit" of it here already.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I wish more people who think and write as clearly as you do would be the ones who end up being authoritative researchers in fields like political science.

What you say is clear, and makes perfect sense. Some could argue that it has "mostly" been in place since the 50's, perhaps much earlier even. The evidence can be clearly seen in the "black" vs "white" politics we have in the U.S., and have had for many years. Republican or Democrat. Every time a new face pops up from either party, its the same kind of thing as the last time around, perhaps the same cookie dough, just a different mold was used to generate this particular politician.

So few people take the time to trace the vast majority of the money that funds our two political parties. If you trace the money up the tree, it very often ends up at the same place, regardless of which party. I've been convinced for a long time now that our government has been in control by the same "party" for decades, and its not democrat or republican.

That said, I don't necessarily assume its a bad thing. Sure we have our share of bad stuff that happens around the world, but given the size of the planet, and the number of sentient inhabitants, its hard to imagine that kind of a setup without some problems. By and large, much of civilized society is a pretty sweet gig. Of course there's very terrible places in the world, but as a species we've had progression as the years go by. Our 'curve' on the graph tends to go upwards, not downwards.

So that said, its conceivable that the concept of a world government, or more specifically, the assumption that one is already in play, may not really be a bad thing. Who's to say its a good thing either, though.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Ghostt]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostt

That said, I don't necessarily assume its a bad thing. Sure we have our share of bad stuff that happens around the world, but given the size of the planet, and the number of sentient inhabitants, its hard to imagine that kind of a setup without some problems. By and large, much of civilized society is a pretty sweet gig. Of course there's very terrible places in the world, but as a species we've had progression as the years go by. Our 'curve' on the graph tends to go upwards, not downwards.

So that said, its conceivable that the concept of a world government, or more specifically, the assumption that one is already in play, may not really be a bad thing. Who's to say its a good thing either, though.

Well, the way I see it is it can only be bad.

The politicians are the ones who are supposed to represent the people, instead your opinion falls onto deaf ears, and the politicians represent their global agendas. Not just the executive branch, but legislative as well.

As long as the bankers are in control, the rest of society are slaves.

Slaves to debt.

I have plenty of friends right now who are working jobs at 1/4 of the wages they made 3 years ago. The problem is they still have bills budgeted for four times their salary, because that's what they've been making for the majority of their careers. The major work outsourcing and the illegal immigrant work with in our country had a huge part in it. This economic collapse was the final nail in the coffin.

Minimum wage is not keeping up with the cost of living and inflation. Its getting harder to live every day. Gas, Food, Cigarettes, Electricity, Water...it all goes up, and I am making $10 less an hour then I was 10 years ago.

At least in the old days slaves were provided food and housing. This now we become economic slaves, and its more beneficial to the banks because we feed, clothe and house ourselves. On top of those expenses, and on top of the debt you've occurred then they get ALL of your Federal Income taxes (28% of my salary).

The Fed Income tax goes straight to the Federal Reserve bank to cover interest from the money borrowed by our own government. Then they hit you with Social Security, knowing that by the time the young generation becomes the age to collect it, it will be -40 trillion in the hole, and the banks will pocket the left overs from the failed SS program. The start of this might actually be government provided health insurance.

Oh but it doesn't stop here.....

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest Expense (tax on the money)
Inventory Tax I
RS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
Road Usage Taxes (truckers)
Sales Taxes
School Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Toll Bridge Taxes Toll
Tunnel Taxes
Trailer Registration
Tax Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers’ Compensation Tax

And the biggest hidden Tax: INFLATION

Our forefathers saw this coming:

Thomas Jefferson said, "If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

And Andrew Jackson:
"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves."

"If Congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given to be used by themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations...... The bold effort the present (central) bank had made to control the government ... are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it."

Finally, Ben Franklin:
"That is simple. In the Colonies we issue our own money.
It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion
to the demands of trade and industry to make the products
pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner,
creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its
purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay no one."

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In some ways I think the world government came at the end of 2001 when President Bush announced "you are either with us or you are a terrorist." To me this ushered in a New World Order based on the "Roadmap to Peace." Although, we didn't realize the extent of collusion between governments, and international corporations. Today we find ourselves at a crossroad. As we witness corporations giving their authority to governments in cooperation for greed. Ever heard of the 10 Kings without a kingdom in the book of revelations? It's all playing out before our eyes. The worst part is most the people do not see this unfolding, as they have been taught everything will unfold just like the bible says, and it is not meant to be interpreted non literally.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Is it that people don't see it unfolding? Can people be that blind?

I don't think so, maybe it is just people don't care. I've watched gas go from 75 cents a gallon to up to 5. People complained but didn't do anything. I've watched the price of smokes go up 3 bucks a pack in the last 3 years.

Maybe they are upping the prices at rates that are exceptable to people, the frog in the boiling pot idea.

Maybe life in the NWO isn't that bad to people, at least they have their favorite TV shows, and distractions.

new topics

top topics

join