It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh yeah, an intro...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Already threw up a couple post responses without coming here first, oops....sorry. I found ATS while getting interested in the recent Disclosure news and predictions. I've always been somewhat interested in Ufology and where it might lead but have only recently spent any considerable time doing any research around the net. Personally I believe that "something" is out there but not sure what or how it relates to us. And I'm really not into all the other "conspiracy for everything" type of opinions, but tolerance of others is held...

I'm just a 48 y/o adult child who likes to surf and ride his skateboard in empty pools. This is just another message board for me to watch when I'm supposed to be working. Good to be here....

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I've always been somewhat interested in Ufology and where it might lead but have only recently spent any considerable time doing any research around the net.

Can't think of a better place for you to gain insight into that topic - and a great topic it is.

Make sure to use the search bar in the upper right - it will prevent any unnecessary threads/posts - and the flaming that usually follows.

Enjoy ur stay.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the site I'm a newbee 2. Have fun I c a lot of post about ufo so it should be lots of fun for u here. good luck enjoy.

new topics

join