It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
AMEN!!!!!

2nd Line

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

It seems there is a small invasion going on around me. Most of this is happening online, behind the safety of a screen, from the comfort of home and based in some grandiose claims. From what I am hearing- “Aliens are around us, among us, with us, watching us and posting (to us) from within their human vehicles”.

I have seen some of the stuff you are talking about. My suspicion is its most likely sponsored by a un named secret society, I have my suspitions as to which ones.

OP, you are correct about the condition of the world, if they were truly interested in bringing humanity out of our stone age, you would have seen some examples of UFOs hoovering over the battle field, ending the battle. Oh yes, always an excuse why they can not intervene into our affairs. But its okay to sponsor a human look alike species that causes nothing but trouble, and starts the wars.

Its funny, at least to me, that one group in particular, act as if they are divine, could do no wrong, full of gods love, full of knowledge, and then, turn their heads and look the other way when the blood starts to run. They have so much to loose by "Helping" us. We on the other hand, can be replaced quite easily, at least in their minds. We are nothing compared to their long lived greatness. What value do they put on our lives? 10 million of us to 1 of them? 100 million? 100 trillion?

You judge a tree by the fruit it bares, how shall I judge you? Why, your not even "Aliens"........................

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
URND THEY SAY THURT UH HERO WURL SAVE US! I'M NURT GURNA STURND HURR URND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

ahhh good story, S&F!

This reminded me of my psychology class last year. the professor started telling a story about 3 men who thought they were Jesus, and that they were basically acting like him in every way.... then, i guess for a laugh, or a kick (who knows) they decided to put these 3 in a room to see how they reacted. they all claimed they were Jesus and the others were fake, or called them crazy. I thought it was pretty funny.

With people who come out.... saying they are from a different star system and what-not... i dont think they are alien, i just see them as someone to make a quick buck, or want a lot of attention that they don't get in their day to day life.

I wont believe a word i hear online about someone being an alien.... i would however believe them if they used their tech to teleport to my house and say hi.

[edit on 11/17/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
URND THEY SAY THURT UH HERO WURL SAVE US! I'M NURT GURNA STURND HURR URND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!

here is a sample of some of the stuff these "Aliens" put out there...

"The Souls of people, on their way to Earth-life, pass through a room full of Lights; Each takes a Taper, often only a spark, to guide it in the dim country of this world. But some souls are rare fortune, are detained longer and have time to grab a handful of Tapers, which they weave into a Torch. These are the Torch-Bearers of humanity, its Poets, Seers, and Saints, who lead and lift the race out of darkness, towards the Light. They are the lawgivers and the Saviors, the Light-Bring..ers, Way- Show..ers and Truth-Tell..ers, and without them, Humanity would Loose its way in the Dark..... ~ Plato"
humanityhealing.ning.com...

PS: The music, gives them away.......

[edit on 17-11-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Mr Mask

While I do claim to be an alien;

What species of aliens?

Galactic Andromedan

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ahh a voice of reason...

These people are just another in a long line of hucksters and charlatans who have feasted on the wallets of the American public for decades. I'd put Jon Edward, Uri Geller and a host of others in this same category.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

reply to post by Mr Mask

While I do claim to be an alien;

What species of aliens?

Galactic Andromedan

Welcome to earth!!!

Have a picture to confirm your.... alien-ness?

Let me guess.... short, grey, slightly balding.....

KIDDING!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by veranda
I've never seen any websites with people claiming to be aliens... but that's interesting. Well, at least it's a sign of alien awareness becoming more popular.

I have never seen any people claiming to be aliens, lol.

Strange thread.

I have. Right here, too. More than once.

Same. The first ATS post i read was actually someone claiming to be here to help others, at first i was like what?! then i joined ATS, looked around, and went 'oh, this is a regular deal'. Now i want the hours back from reading through however many pages it was at the time.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

In the 70's, I was one of the many who made it possible to mass produce microprocessors, in the 80's I helped to create the first PC's as well as automated factories (General Motors Factory of the Future), In the 90's I published papers about scalar-magnetics, that was subsequently picked up by NASA and some others (those projects have since gone "black", so I don't know their current state).

Have any proof behind this huge claim? Not that it would sway anyone into taking you seriously, I just assumed if you were so documented and vetted by such agencies and groups, that you would have spent a little time showing proof on it.

Only my professional resume. Its been good enough for my industry for 40 years, but I doubt you would accept it.

Since then I have contributed to the growth of the Internet by providing software to allow nearly anything to be presented in a site's content. My wee list can be rather extensive, but, it's extent is not the point.

Oh on the contrary...the extent of your help in "growing the internet" is very much "the point". Saying I helped "the growth of the internet" by "developing software, can mean anything from "I invented the base standards for CAD" all the way down to "I did some design work on the Maplestory freeware game". I think it would do your standpoint great advantage if you were clearer on your "contributions" to "helping our internet grow".

I like you examples, neither have anything to do with the Internet, software in general perhaps, but not the Internet. I've been involved with the "Internet" since the mid 70's, but most serious involvment has been since 2000. I've done work in the areas of database connectivity and server applications. Some of the sites have been uslottery.com (gone since late 98, extended learning for Washington State University, CBS, and others.

While any evidence I have is thin, it still constitutes evidence, If I had better resources, I would give your more.

Thin? Admitting your work as "thin" really doesn't lead one to thinking you are an advanced species from space. In fact, I wonder why you are doing a "thin" job in the first place. Shouldn't an alien be doing an "above human level" of work? Maybe not...maybe aliens are just as dumb as we are...so I won't hold your "work load" against you.

I guess you don't read everything...I stated that; "If I had better resources". The kind of evidence you should require do require substantial resources, and, while I could produce the kind of "results" myself, I doubt anyone would accept it IF I did all the work. It would be much better from an independant lab with proper equipment.

Oh...almost forgot...I'm not hear to save anybody other than myself.

What more proof do I need to think you are a selfish, self-serving human, then that line right there? Hmmmm? If that is your philosophy, that is fine...I simply will say back to you "get off my planet or get your philosophy fixed".

You will need much more that that. The statement is not one of selfishness, or self-serving; it is one of practicality, and reality. It is not my job to save anyone other than myself, even IF I could. There is an old human saying; "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". I can show you everything you need to "save" yourself, but I can't make you do it, so, in the final analysis, I can't save you, only YOU can do that.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Say, whatever happened to that one benevolents thread? Is it still open? Has the poster finally given up and let the ATS world know that he was lying all along?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

if you are indeed an alien, why bother arguing? wouldn't an intelligent species who teaches selflessness and being pure and what-not... NOT get emotional when trying to convince someone you are who you claim to be?

i dont buy it!

EDIT:
Just read your Post again...

Kind sir... or madam... i dont know if this is me but.... it sounds like your a bit narcissistic with the way you formulated your words...

Another reason why i dont buy your claim.

[edit on 11/17/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Lol, good post. I agree 100% Maitreya, St. Germain, the Galactic Round Table or Galactic Federation, and even the Medjugorje and other Marian Apparition websites --all have such fantastic and claims that are, well, "out of this world!" For all the Maitreya believers out there, Mr. Creme hasn't given ONE SINGLE mathematical formula, like you say, or anything else for that matter.

Some people believe these "aliens" are actually demons coming with Satan for the End Times War. This actually makes more sense than to say they're aliens because if they really are demons, the lack of mathematical formulas and other proof is explainable because our beliefs have to be out of our own free will to officially go against God.

If they were really aliens from other planets they would have given us SOMETHING in the last 100 years, but the fact they haven't given us anything gives credibility to them being the Fallen Angels and have to work with the whole Free Will war and all.

Even Maitreya on Share International's website says that the Ascended Masters cannot come until humanity wishes for them to come. In other words, the Ascended Masters (Fallen Angels) cannot come until sin has reached a certain level that will unlock the pit. The more people that wish (pray) for them to come, the more we sin against God which raises the numbers of the Falling Away of the Church.

UFO's are light we can see -materialism, so when more people wish in the light of materialism over something unseen (Light Of God,) then the End Times Delusion will start --Maitreya's Day Of Declaration, which is St. Germain's, Maitreya's, etc. "Golden Age," or The Love Of Materialism and Self Love over Love of God and Light.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

LOL...Humans can be so funny!

I see a lot of people who state that they don't beleive me and most of the reasons they give are thinner that the statistical evidence I have given.

Ya know, if you don't want to accept me thats fine, but you could at least have a real reason, not just some unfounded, unprofessional assumption.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Haven't seen too many online claiming to be an alien...maybe a few; but,
there sure are plenty who claim to channel aliens........

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
sorry if this has already been mentioned,

u aware of peggy kane?

good case study of how 'aliens' can affect a person,
also a good display of people following a cult whilst simultaneously being un-aware that it is a cult or that they are cultists.

-B.M

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sounds to me like we need Prote to drop down from K-PAX and "drop some knowledge" on these "fools"

I've certainly never given full belief to anybody on ATS or the internet about such things. I do, however, believe in the real possibility that events have occured outside of our knowledge that have been in the form of groundbreaking formulas and new technologies from extra-terrestrials, be they in human vessels or not. That may just be wishful thinking on may part (and likely is) but the idea is very appealing to me.

That being said, I will admit to the POSSIBILITY that at least 1 of these ATS aliens may be legit, you just never know, is all I'm sayin'.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
yeah, it is pretty hiporitical the way they preach all this new age crap, and then try to charge money for it, and then say money must be abbolished in the next sentence.

If they had anything to share of substance, and it was free, then I might be listening a bit, but every time something is "secret", hidden", or $9.99, I am not buying into it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
well, these hucksters pretend to be aliens to reel people in and charge them for their 'services' many internet hucksters pretend to be shamans. And we've all heard of the Online Psychics, which is the oldest form of scamming and making money off of gullibl and desperate people. Bullsh_t-Artists have done their research behind what people like the most/beleive in the most. The more eye-catching, the more profitable.

All it does is give the Legitimate people a bad name. Stupid money-grubbers/attention wh0re$. Anything to make a quick buck, and they dont care who it hurts or discredits. I however have also seen many cases of people claiming to be something they arent. Ive met a few people who claimed to be aliens and did dont produce evidence. And as for producing formulas? Whats that prove? THat someone w/ an extremely high I-Q is passing themselves off as ETs. Give me real proof. Make a prediction, beam yourself to my house, or reveal your trueform and talk w/ me telepathically. That would be real proof. Not a written formula of which ANYONE of hieghtened intellegence could provide.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I am of the Sasquatchie peoples if that helps any...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join