It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Life and Death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey ATS

I have a drawing, which i'd like to share with you. I don't think its something new, it's probably been done before, but i just thought i should share it with you all.

(Sorry for the quality, the picture was taken with my iPhone.)

Edit: Anyone know how i can embed this picture, or something easier, as it is just linking me to my file area? If i use the embed link, it is waaaay too big.

Basically, it is the closest object i can think to equate life and death to.

Imagine us, each of us an individual soul, or, in the fountain, a droplet of water. All the water is gathered at the bottom of the fountain, at the Source. This is what i like to think of as Salvation, or Heaven. But really, what that is, is down to us.
The Source is just really just a collective of souls. In life, we have two choices. We can live our life out of Love, or we can life it out of Fear. If you choose Fear, then when it comes to The Source, you are choosing a Source full of Fear. And likewise, if you choose a life out of Love, then the Source will also be a collection of other Souls, like yours, choosing Love. This is the simplest representation of Heaven and Hell.

So, the water is gathered at the bottom, and droplet is gradually taken up the tube in the middle. I don't know the technical term for it on a fountain, but this is what represents life. As you can see, the water is now in a cylinder, and it is no longer visible. This is your body. The soul is no longer visible, but we know it is there. As the souls are taken through life, or the water is taken up the fountain, water leaks out. This represents death. The body is still there, it is just the Soul being released from the Body, and back into the Source.

Eventually, we all reach the top, and we all die. This is inevitable. If we can live our lives knowing that as soon as we die, whether natually or not, we will reach the source once again, then there is truly no reason to fear death.

Now, last, but not least, what powers this movement? The fountain itself. The fountain pulls the water up, the fountain pushes the water out. Everything in this rather limited model is down to the fountain. The fountain is The Universe. It is nature itself. The course of nature is what controls out lives, and like in my picture, the water.

I hope that's easy to understand, i'd love to hear feedback

Love&Light

Jacob

[edit on 17/11/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Anybody? I really hate bumping but surely someone wants to say something?

Jacob

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Personally i think we all belong to the earth.

What ever happens, who knows after death. But one thing i would liek to say, is that. If anyone has heard the german football goalie, killed himself. Of course suicide goes on all the time. But the words the german team said, said it all to me. That the person felt alone, but none of us are alone, no matter how lonely we are, we should never ever feel that we are isolated from what ever gave us life.

You see today that they say even ants are transmitting out, and receiving in there brains, that means no matter who you are and you have a brain, it means your connected somewhere out there, and even your little puppy is too. The thing about this world, is people go after people and try desperately to make them feel isolated, and try to get them to commit suicide, but no one should ever believe that they are alone. Yep you may have no friends, or relatives, but no one is alone.

The fact that all brains, transmit out and receive in, shows that none of us, including animals are more than our 3d bodies. For all you atheists out there, thats something, you cannot answer.

For people in evolution, why does your brain transmit out? What purpose would every brain transmitting out have, none in terms of evolution, so i think that goes all against the fact that evolution is the answer.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Wonderfuly put. We all go to the Source in the end. Death is nothing but a gateway. When my heart stopped in Italy in the ER I felt myself going up thru the chest area and the most wonderful peace and serenity was felt. All i could say was: Finally! But i came back . My personal belief is that when we die we go thru 3 stages of death , when we know that we are more than our body , then we go to and luckilly THROUGH our Belief System -which means that we will experience whatever we believe there is after death (you can stay for as long as you wish) and the 3rd, at the moment of your choice, you will be united with the Source and decide whether you want to live another life or move higher. Robert A Monroe has a more elaborate idea -the basics are just as above- but goes futrther... until we reunite ALL disparate bits of our Self (all the me who ever lived on Earth and other energy Systems), we can Not merge with the Source . So...thru Quantum Jumping, our Selves are helping us reunite and successfully make it thru the Belief System and be `saved` from the unnecessary reincarnation process . We are never alone, we are loved and helped in ways we can not understand because sometimes knowing too much can alter the experience. You might say that this is just another theory which makes us feel good, but if you resonate with something , then it IS THE RIGHT theory for you for the time being. Love and Blessings to you all ! Namaste !

ps. i have suffered from depression my entire life until looking for and finding my own answers has cured me ,hopefully 4 good. I feel free for the first time in my life.

top topics

join