It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so we begin . . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I assure you it's not.

I am going to find the T&C, will update in a moment.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

To keep life the way it is.. maybe planets are for the generation of various forms of sentient life... maybe heaven is in space. I needed the masses of suffering dieing people to see and understand concepts... as will everyother evolving lifeform across all infinity. Your reality tunnel was not only shaped by you but the world around you. You are not the only cookie .. but also the cookie cutter. It is the anger and sadness that shapes you, dont you think they should stay?

These ideas and possiblitys to the structure of reality will not dissapear from the jammed cogs in my vision of a perfect society.

Indeed, imperfections are a part of the process, and so long as we inhabit our current forms there will always be discontent. What I am seeking is for people to put some sort of focus to their discontent. This is especially important for the ragers around here.

They are defining for themselves a reality where everything is a threat, where every deck is stacked and every game rigged and it ALL just needs to be STOPPED. There is no reasonable action that can be taken from such a position.

I can not define their reality for them, but maybe with the right questions, we can see something positive born from the rampant negativity of our times.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1e.)
e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

1e.)
e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

OWNED!!!!

T&C what aload of facist hoohaar

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

But even your ends are not defined.... helping somone to understand information they would have never come across without you may not be a good idea. If you had proof that there was no god... do you think that it would be a good idea to tell somone he doesnt exist if its the only thing keeping him from doing horrbile things....

Or to even correct an ignorant person creates a hole in somone elses reality tunnel where that person would have been a steping stone in understanding through their mistakes.

We have no idea where these flights of mental flexing lead and who they affect.

maybe.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

We have no idea where these flights of mental flexing lead and who they affect.

maybe.

And there in lies much of the fun. Do I know that the new paradigms created by dipping my chocolate in their peanut butter are going to be better? Of course not.

Who ever said I was trying to make things better.

I'm merely shooting for more interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It almost seemed to me that this thread was a bait to expose the stupidity of some people to justify your apathy. Maybe its wrong... but thats the energy i saw in your post. i said you were mentaly flexing not trying to help anyone.

i do care.. otherwise there would really be no justification for me saying anything at all. i want to help but i see its futility. Im sitting inside a lemon juice filled bathtub with a body covered in paper cuts.

im angry at your presumed apathy. lol thats saying it a little simpler.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
1. Vote 'em all out. Vote out every incumbent (except maybe Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich, they're alright imho, your mileage may vary).

2. Suspend the income tax for a year (longer, if not indefinitely would be better, but that's probably not doable at this stage). American families need time to catch up. Also stop all foreclosures.

3. Audit the Fed. This will lead to some well-placed arrests and hopefully dismantle the Fed, allowing the US government to coin money for itself, instead of borrowing funds from private banks.

4. Legalize marijuana and tax the hell out of it. This will raise revenue for our government to get the services we really need.

5. Close foreign bases and end the wars. Take money from said wars and marijuana taxes to provide free health care for all. What RIGHT do we have to take the lives of innocent foreigners when our own citizens do not have a RIGHT to health care? Care is not a commodity, that's sick. Cut out the middle-man (insurance companies)! [Yes this is something in which I completely disagree with Ron Paul. Btw the latest bill is not free health care, its forced health insurance coverage for all, meaning you'll still have to pay for health coverage from a private insurance company, and you'll still have medical bills when they deny you coverage...This is a fascist idea. ]

6. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists. Ban lobbyists.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by osiris9510]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

Yea, no. That 8 year old can think modern industry and the super rich for the shoes on his feet and the tv in his home.

No, I believe he can thank his parents for busting their @sses to buy him those shoes that were probably made by another poor child in china.

My apologies to the sane people who had to read this thread distraction. I simply couldn't allow a brainless knuckle dragging mouth breather to belch his ignorance.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I seek to play thought games rather than rage games.

If I come off as apathetic, it only an optical illusion caused by my relative tranquility in the face of the current storm.

I truly believe that every time we discuss the Weird Truths either on line or out in the world, we raise the awareness of the Strange Forces moving behind the scenes. This awareness causes them to constantly readjust and re-evaluate.

I just think that the tone of directionless rage is counterproductive.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
IMO Social Equality doesn't jive well in America. We are proud capitalists. It would probably never happen here, not the way you imagine that it would anyways.

Problem with audit the fed is that we will find that the federal reserve has been hyperinflating the economy to suit the needs of federal government. If we audit the FED that would be a step in the right direction but if so we should plan on the Federal Reserves demise, in which case we would need a back up plan.

The only other back up plan is this healthcare plan which will tear this country apart from the inside out, because it seems to giver government control over everything.

A monopoly is the word for owning sole rights to something.

I am not sure what the word for 'governement owns everything and is also a 'monopoly'.

Perhaps I need to consult a dictionary.

Moreover, big tobacco plays a powerful role in this country because they have tremendous power over the government being that they can actually compete with the federal government.

Thats why marijuana should be legalized. It would solve this crisis in an instant.

I am sure it would be heavily taxed but hopefully not overtaxed because it could create an economy that is no longer driven by lobbyists and political agendas and given the power back to the people where it belongs, where this country was founded. It was the single most important reason America became free in the first place.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
One more thing I nearly forgot.

Marijuana maintains a value just like gold and silver and could be used as a universal form of trading.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The very very very very first thing is to stop bickering.'

When a bunch of people that believe that the truth is hidden, cannot agree on what the truth is, a common goal cannot be attainable.

Sadly the only way to do that is remove all ability for personal opinion. The RFID chip is capable of that I've heard.

Then we can program everyone to agree, whether they care to or not. /end sarcasm

*boooo* me.

Our opinions and ability to put them here, regardless of what they are...is the beauty that defines us as individuals. Also, our very ability to share and debate them here, is a luxury that some countries don't allow. Every individual is different.
I'm tapping into a can of worms, but where the idea is definitely noble, the possibility is not.

I do not have the answer, but I do observe that people are super quick to attack contrary views of their opinion of Utopia.

What a vicious cycle this is.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You're right, auditing and dismantling the Fed would ruin the economy. But let's get back to basics, right? I think we can do with a few less i-pods and hummers anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by osiris9510

I say we just work around em. (Legally that is.)

Gold and silver are very hard to come by these days.

We don't need the FED and we don't need RFID chips either.

What we need is legalized marijuana for all purposes.

So how is that for going green?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well, try coining your own money and see what happens. lol

Businesses won't stop accepting fed notes or credit cards. Most are struggling as it is, except for the big banks and arms companies.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of "working around them", its just our options are limited at the moment. We could offer "services for services" between ourselves; fix my computer and I'll change your oil, etc. What's the IRS going to do, send us a bill for "13 oil changes and 5.5 lawn manicures"? hehehe

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm young. I have nothing to tie me down. I'm ready to actually DO something.

Ah, but what a dilemma. What is it that we can actually DO? I'm willing to devote my entire life to bring about this change.

The government is suppose to be FOR the people, not our shepherd. Not one person should go hungry on this planet.

This is what I want to do. I want to bring about this change. So where do we start?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by osiris9510

If it weren't for tax free contract/freelance work I would be living on the streets right now. This failing economy has forced me to change and make tons of sacrifices.

I started a thread a while back about the possibility of creating an online bartering system.

Anyhow, last night I posted a topic about legalization and stayed within the guidelines but it is clear to me that ATS won't allow it for general public as the topic has been moved to rats. If you can spare however many points it is to visit RATS than we can continue our converstation over there.

Anyways, sometimes you know when you are right and other people know it too.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Way to post at 12:12 PM.
don't know why that caught my eye.
Yes! to the Barter system.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Demoncreeper -

You cut to the very heart of the paradox. True freedom means the being your individual self, and each individual has his or her own definition of what it is to be free. As such each individual will see a different path to freedom.

If all freedom loving people were to rise up in the streets demanding Their Freedom, it would be a clusterfornication of the highest order. Believe me, I've been to enough large scale protests to know that for every 5 signs about the "main" objective there is at least one completely irrelevant sign. ("Free Rodney King" being one of my all time faves for sheer feces and giggles)

The best thing that we can do for our own personal freedom is what we are doing here, when this forum is at its best: share ideas and information.

When we are at out best, we can help bring about shifts in conciousness, fighting goverment/media indoctrination. Observe:

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join