It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Muslim Mickey Mouse praises Fort Hood killings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Seems like the Hamas technique of child indoctrination using creepy men with high-pitched voices dressed in cartoon costumes has reached a US audience, thanks to www.revolutionmuslim.com:

"Revolution Kids - Education Time with Farfour: Episode 1 Iraq & Fort Hood For Toddlers and Americans"

Dunno about you guys, but watching this I get a strange mixture of emotions: On one level it's pretty disturbing, but at the same time rather funny and lame.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Strange and certainly a US or Canadian based production.
I love the picture of Obama in the background.
Uncanny!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I thought it was Malcolm X?

Looking through their website it seems they're based in New York.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Just a joke!! The resemblance between X and Obama is rather uncanny. There are theories about that resemblance.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sadly We did support Saddam at one time. It's possible He did get the mustard gas from US but they also could have gotten it elsewhere. But this clown is creepy.

Still remember folks, Islam/Muslims does not agree with killing for hates sake.. its not what they believe in their religion. This is just a extreme radical wing that has twisted the Muslim faith to justify hate crimes.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yikes!Micky Mouse from hell!That is disturbing.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Matt,

This is obviously a parody of the Palestinian kids TV program that featured "Farfour" their own Mickey Mouse, inciting hatred of Israel for toddlers.

Maybe due to complaints, the character was killed off in the series (by guess who?) and replaced by a rabbit, if I recall.

That the Palestinians actively brainwash their children with Israeli and American hatred goes without saying. It draws a lot of press due to the outrageous lengths they go and actually it may result in them looking foolish
to the international community.

My sense is a corner has turned and the Palestinians are evoking less and less sympathy as perpetual victims. They revel in it and make it their national product and prime source of revenue. A cash-strapped West and other Muslim states are getting tired of it.

Mike

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Strange and certainly a US or Canadian based production.
I love the picture of Obama in the background.
Uncanny!

That was Malcolm X in the picture in the background. Most certainly an American production, based on accent, colloquialisms, and the way he over-pronounced what few arabic words he used.

The opening song, kids singing the Shahada, was kinda catchy, don't you think? (La ihaha illa allah" - "there is no god but allah"; "wa Mohammed rasul allah" - "and Mohammed is the prophet of allah" etc...) recited when one becomes a muslim, and periodically thereafter to reinforce it in the mind.

Even though it was an American production, the character was stolen from the Palestinians, who had a children's show a couple of years ago featuring Farfour (A.K.A. "Mickey Shaheed" - "Micky Martyr") the purpose of which was to indoctrinate Palestinian kiddies into the proper mode of thought to become a good little martyr.

I never heard if Disney ever grew a pair and tried to prosecute for trademark infringement.

Fouled up world we live in, ain't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yeah, they all look alike, don't they?

Get a damn grip, man.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

My first thought?

Hilarious parody.

Second thought?

If they're serious, they're wasting their time.

I'm going with "hilarious parody" because... well... this is hilarious.

And yeah, all four dudes in charge of revolutionmuslim are American. Except perhaps Sipa Salar. Looks like an Indonesian name.

ZOMG CONNEKSHUN!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS SO HILARIOUS ABOUT THE FORT HOOD TERRORIST ATTACK???

Maybe the CIA should be investigating you!

top topics

join