It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO...check it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

Listen to the Jewish banker, Paul Warburg:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by two thirds. While the name New World Order is the term most frequently used today to loosely refer to anyone involved in this conspiracy, the study of exactly who makes up this group is a complex and intricate one. For further research sources, please see the side bar on the left.

Read more here: www.threeworldwars.com...

I find this site to be very interesting, and it is one of the better ones that I've read. If you can show me some more links, I'd really appreciate it

Matt

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
very very intersting and a wee bit scary.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Very intereting link, I feel that must of the things have been achieved already when it comes to third world countries, they are dying of hunger they are dependant of more powerful nations, and is some control on how many children they can have, look a china and India the use incentive to control birth rates, I think that the powerful and rich are all ready in control.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A very interesting link i must say, great find
. I remember read an article about this before, before the Iraq war last year, Skynews refered to Britian/America as the "New World Order".

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

TextSkynews refered to Britian/America as the "New World Order".

Thanks for mentioning them, You got it.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
nice find. One of the best layed-out of all the conspiracy sites I've seen. You might want to try going to Temple of the Screaming Electron in the seocity section

they have alot of articles on every aspect of the NWO and preaty much everything else.

So, do you guys agree that us attacking Iraq was the start of WWIII?

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Wgatenson]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I dont think that is true, ww3 will happend if US join Israel agains the palestines.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks for all of the nice comments everybody
!

Personally, I feel that this is starting WWIII...more and more radicals are surfacing, countries are becoming more powerful, and soon (I think) that things are going to get WAY out of hand...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just finished reading A Beautiful Mind, about mathematician John Nash. Aprarently, there was a post-WWII group believing in a world governemnt. Many of Nash's contemporaries--scientists and economists--belonged. Ironically, it was a group who wanted world peace.

Good find.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.

Don't get me wrong here...I think that a World Government could be a wonderful thing. On the bright side, everyone would be united under the same laws, and be entitled to the same benefits as everyone else.

On the down side, it would be nearly impossible to introduce such a thing.

Matt

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and fascinated in your discussion on the NWO! Has anyone heard that the NWO/New Age is Nazism?? I was told about this by someone I knew and being very skeptical, and challenged to study it, I found it to be the truth - all of it is Nazism!! Everything that hitler preached and stood for - just sanitized!! Cleaned up to make it acceptable to the world!!
How do I warn friends and family about this???

Chazah

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
A very interesting link i must say, great find
. I remember read an article about this before, before the Iraq war last year, Skynews refered to Britian/America as the "New World Order".

I have also heard the news refer to them including israel as the "Axis of Evil" and the "Tyranny of Terror." Interesting I thought.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is a link for NWO: www.firstgov.com
It is the most wide-spread new world order site there is!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Carefully.

Really, I would turn them on to ATS and other informative sites, and allow them to make their own minds up.

For some people, this news is too much, and may very well be considered nonsense. Fisrt increase your level of awareness, before attempting to educate someone else...

I think

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks!
I hope it gets through to them as I have family I care a lot about - but they think I've jumped off a cliff!!
I have also been told that the only way I can find peace and a way of escape from the NWO is through God, become a re-born christian, that the NWO is mentioned in the bible!! Anyone heard about this??

Chazah

new topics

top topics

join