It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the next pope the last and will Rome burn?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Yes, that's a good one, I brought down a star for you with that one 3

What if the eighth is the False Prophet, that the False Prophet IS the Beast, simply serving himself, that he like many others of us telecommunicate through time and space, only this dude has had a billion slaves from which he could build his empire? From Egypt till this day.... Dea Dragon = Fascismus?

[edit on 17/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I guess we'll soon find out. Benedictus XVI isn't going to live much longer, being up in years.

What you said got me thinking...

I did not know exactly how old Pope Benedict XVI was, so I decided to check. I also compared that age to the age of Paul II when he died.

John Paul II: 18 May 1920 to 2 April 2005. 84 years old. (31,000 days)
Benedict XVI: 16 April 1927 to ?. Today he is 82 years old. (30,166 days)

When Benedict XVI is 31,000 days old, it will be February 29, 2012. It is a leap year.

What does this all mean? Probably nothing. I was just bored and like playing with numbers. Benedict is up in the years. It will be interesting to see if the next pope decides to use "Peter". Sure is funny how so many things end up revolving around that 2012 year... I wonder how much of it is just us making things fit, or something to it?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

He get's a one day bonus from the poor monks who made the callendar, don't you get it? Fun is all we have in THEIR hell.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by troubleshooter

It's obvious the guy who wrote that (and I think I can remember who it might have been) had knowledge of the st. Malachy prophecies, prior to writing his interpretation. And it's woth a try. But though I have thought otherwise before, I always end up with John being the Presens tense, saying five have fallen, five empires (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece), one is now (Rome, the wounded - Cæsar is the same word as Eng. Scar and No. Skjære (cut) and scary, and we see it in a word like cesarian incission), who was revived in the Holy Roman Empire of the Pope, with two more kings/horns. And the one yet to come, could be Great Britain, it could be USA, it could be the Soviet Union (good candidate with the MIR Dragon plummeting to Earth and all), and it could be whatever the Bilderbergs are planning to erect. To me it is kind of obvious after having tested many other models presented in the public foras. When the pope came to power, he soon directed the secular scepter over to first the French, and then the Germans. It could actually be done, with a mere false prophet breaking the scene, getting payed by the powers behind the said governments/families. St. Malachy? Nostradamus? The Pope himself? After all, his job description does include Prophet.... Let's test him like the Tanakh teach us to test prophets: Can he say something that will happen? Anyone who freewillingly wants to walk to Rome and make a scene in the Square of st. Peter?

The interpretation was suggested by a group of theology students and first surfaced shortly after the 1981 assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II, and first posted on the Internet in 1996.

I understand there is also a circular building in the Vatican where successive Popes are commemorated and there is only one space remaining to be filled.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Somehow, circular thought leads to circular buildings, why not add one and hide the enigma another generation? What if I lost my temper and built their 666 catherdral for all their 36 main saints and thei 440 Hz A1 (nasty nazi trick for the villains), their 120 secular saints and the srest who'd accompany them through the wormhole back to Babylon, the continet which isn't one. The Catholic system is doomed, and one billion idiots will stand with no foundation when their boss is judged like he judged us. He will be harmed for every damn ant he ever killed walking. Mark my words. The pope will become Buddhist or he will float into the baever dam unguarded. Promise I won't keep anyway, but what the heck. POOpoe with the poshhide! You're already lost. You will not remain.... And. Nope, no artificial incemination with the best nun. You're doomed! Period. Lost case. Who am I talking to? Guess who....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sorry, I had a bit too much to drink last night, and embarrassed myself here in the last post, please look beyond what I write if I'm sick or drunk. One of these days I'll start a new and better life. One beautiful day...

Anyway, it would seem Rome is ready for Doom, and the sorry priests of that godless system may finally soon be history, who have killed, molested and murdered so many of our greatest heroes the last couple of millennia, and made it so that intellectually and technologically the world stood still for about one of those millennia. I'm looking foreward to the day I can wake up knowing that Babylon is history. Not that I like destruction or seeing great buildings and art get lost, but they've had it coming since the day they said in arrogance that Rome was the eternal city.

[edit on 18/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have been visiting the prophesy of St. Malachy on and off for about 10 years.I have always believed the last pope will be the next pope. He will not have to choose the name Peter...because every pope is automatically Peter by the nature of being pope. I think the qualification which will be the most obvious sign is the Roman. I think that under Peter the Roman, the Church will fall into apostasy and this will immediately preclude the second coming and judgement. This is to fufill the prophecy of Christ who said, I call you Peter and on this Rock I will build my Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In his ALTA reports [asymetrical language trend analyses] Clif High at www.halfpasthuman.com is predicting that the rage directed at the Vatican because of the pedophile priest problem will boil over in the next couple of years and,yes.the Vatican will be burned to the ground,,but not before it's files,secrets,books,and documents ars transported to safty so they can be studied and the crimes commited by this or that pope ,or their minions can be understood.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grail

Is that based on the web bot project? Or is it an educated guess. I don't recognise the name of whoever....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

Isn't it strange how the godfearing mind choose to trust certain writings because it relies on what it sought and found in the Bible, hoping or fearing what these writings contain will come true?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I heard similar information from a different source.
The current pope is the last pope there is. After him there will only be one "black pope" for a very short period of time.....

[edit on 6-12-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatobserver
The current pope is the last pope there is. After him there will only be one "black pope" for a very short period of time.....

This is IMO based on how they speculated there would be a black pope last time, mixed with the rather racist remarks that came after those psevdo prophetic claims, among other places here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

the explanation that the beast with seven heads represents the 8 last popes is wrong because John had that vision in the first century not during the 1980's.
If you would read the book of Daniel, you would understand that the heads represent kings, but not only the man who is a king, but the empire he represents. So, the angel is saying to John that there have passed 5 empires at the time of John (Egyptian, Assyrian, Persian, Greek, Babylonian); one is (the roman empire) and one has not come. We has not seen another world empire since the roman empire. This is a prediction for the New World Order coming which won't last long.
The beast which was and is no more is the domination of Satan over societies. That beast was ruling the world before the coming of Christ, it was overcomed by Jesus sacrifice on the calvary and will be allowed a return to power by Christ before his return for the end of the World after the New World Order will have destroyed the saints for some time.
Your problem is in your belief system. You are angry at the popes and you try to make the Bible fit your beliefs. The truth is that the popes do not have the power some christians think and do not fit the explanation of the 7 kings because the prophecy was not made in 1980, but in the first century.
Moreover, The only thing I didn't explain here yet is the prostitute. It would be true to say that at the time of john's writings, the city (Babylone was a city) built on seven hills was Rome which was the center of the world at that time. It was not the emplacement of the Vatican and had nothing to do with the catholic church. That prophesy of John was not made to divide christians between themselves, but to explain the provenance of the evil of the Kings or the empires. The reason of the corruption of societies is it association with the devil. Empire which have ruled the world in the past were worshipping false deities which were brought in the world by sorcerers. These false churches dedicated to devils are this prostitute and I can predict that the coming New World Order will be based on a false conception of the divinity and as the vision of John shows these false churches have tried in the past to hunt down true believers and these will hunt down any true believer again if they rise to full power.

This explanation do not satisfy completely even myself because there are still many mysteries. But, I made up this explanation just to make sure that you don't fall off the track of real searching.

To come back to Malachy's prediction, it is not sure as many said here whether this pope is the last one or the next one. The last thing Malachy did prophesied is that after this or the next pope will have passed or during the reign of one or the other, it will be the end of the world and Jesus will come back to judge the world.
It's not certain though wether there will be more then the time of the reigns of the two popes that will pass before the end of the world. For example, if Rome is burned and the pope die there or in exile and that there is no successor because cardinals cannot gather themselves into one place to elect another pope, there could be maybe 50 years or more of persecution from the New World Order against christians before the end of the world. My personal belief is that it will endure 3 and a half year because there are many indications of that in the Bible.
What is certain for all of us is that we won't see the Lord before going through persecution before. It might be in accordance with St-Malachy's prophesy that the time of trouble would start under our current pope. Isn't it strange that we have all this trouble now with the economic collapse and the H1N1 flu etc. keep in mind is that Jesus has already won over evil, so be in joy even through persecution.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanntonn

the explanation that the beast with seven heads represents the 8 last popes is wrong because John had that vision in the first century not during the 1980's.

Indeed. And it would fit nicely into it's time too. "Five are fallen" might be the five first Roman emperors -- Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius and Nero. "One is now" would then be one among Galba and the three other cæsars from the year of the four emperors, when Rome was basically in war with itself. Probably Vespasian who was the winning part and whose son and successing cæsar reigning for only two years, Titus, destroyed the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 AD and hunted down the House of David, successfully putting an end to the Jewish revolt that had lasted since 66 AD. Titus fit in nicely as the eighth who is the Beast itself.

And...

Several modern historians have suggested that Vespasian, already having been told by Josephus that he was prophesied to become emperor whilst in Judaea, was probably reacting to other widely-known Messianic prophecies circulating at the time, to suppress any rival claimants arising from that dynasty.

en.wikipedia.org...

As we see there is a Jewish prophet here too, fitting in nicely with Revelation's False Prophet.

However,
I see the seven heads as Egypt, Assyria, Babylonia, Medo-Persia, Greece (Fallen) Rome (is now) and perhaps Nazi Germany is the one that would come, lasting only for a short while. The eighth would perhaps be some kind of brotherhood lasting since the time of the first empires and world powers, who has been enemies of Israel all along. Babylon would be the Vatican, with their false prophet at the top of their pyramid, the Pope, who ever since he attained power, has served and eventually lead the Roman Curia, or House of the Roman Senate (still the highest governing institution within the Vatican).

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The most recent posts on the future popes and the Malachy prophecies was started in March of 2010 and is continuing. It has more info on the matter, with info on the current pope's statement about 'extreme persecution' ("the Catholic Church's GREATEST PERSECUTION"). and info from other prophecies such as Fatima and Pope Pius X's vision of the last days of the papacy and Vatican. Here is the link:

Among other material in the new posts is the scan of the actual Malachy pope list, published in AD 1595 by Arnold Wion. (Previous to this, the pope list had only been circulated in about 1590, in a hand-written copy.) And Petrus Romanus IS on the list, and not a spurious later addition.
Another aspect of the list is that the papal 'mottoes' had NOT been numbered originally; the numbered lists did not show up until much later.
One more aspect of the list is that "In psecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit." is a separate entry, between "Gloria olivae" and "Petrus Romanus." So it either applies retroactively to Gloria Olivae OR to a pope between Gloria Olivae and Petrus Romanus.
But I don't want to give too much away. Click on the link and see what is there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join