It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Against PC Video Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
There must be a conspiracy in here somewhere. I am an avid first person Video Gamer. (single not multiplayer) I spend much of m free time playing these games and I have for years. Since I joined ATS I haven't played a video game once. ATS has tricked me and manipulated me to read and post read and post.. I can't seem to get off this ride. Perhaps there is some subliminal ATS messages telling me that I must stay.

I wonder who else is addicted to this site and what other things took a backseat since you joined.

Quote from below in case everyone doesn't get this post:

"I was hoping other people would share how they feel about their "addiction" to this site. "

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It is actually not the site. Do you have a High Def TV or monitor. When they changed over to digital, they instituted the newer subliminal messaging protocol. It goes through both the Digital TV networks and the Internet. Your external Video Games have not been incorporated yet.

Ever watch the movie Serenity? Remember the tavern scene where they used layers to manipulate the mind of River over the signal.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When you joined you saw a lobby of desires with many doors. The doors were labeled by fetish in large letters, preference in medium and duration in fine print.

You only saw the fetish door representing your most intrigued self and didn't realize that the duration is forever and infinite.

Once you find a flake of gold you will tear your nails and skin off down to the last knuckle searching for the host nugget.

Welcome to the rabbit hole, Alice!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
every person has 'energy'. This site was taking up the energy you were using to play video games. YOU replaced ATS with video games. I am playing Dragons Age more a day than ATS.

Chill out on the conspiracy theories, really.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chastral

Of course you know I was kidding about the conspiracy theory bit.. (or perhaps you don't)

It's easy to get caught up posting on here because this site has so much to offer.

I was hoping other people would share how they feel about their "addiction" to this site.

Oh and cool of cool. In U2U I see a Forum Staff member gave me "Applause" for this thread and I got an extra 500 points. ( Hey Thanks!)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I like to get people here on ATS butt-hurt when they try to correct me on my facts about whats really going on with army life, but then I tell them if it happened to them would they still argue? ATS is addicting when your bored or why life seems so out of place, but it also holds answers to problems and solutions to life difficulties.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well i couldnt sleep last night and spent most o it on this site. I love ATS, i think its realy cool to brainstorm issues with people from diferent countries, backgrounds etc, and get first hand eye witness info from people on the ground without the bs msm spin. Also the topics are way more interesting than anything you can find on the satan box.. Its just the best site... Its the people who post that make it sooo good though. The membership contains IMO some of the best minds in the world.

top topics

join