It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I an angel or a demon ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
In my case I only perceive if the person is ill, that is all I like to know the prediction of the future I keep it to myself. Because not always comes true, but when it comes to feel and see illness and sickness I am pretty good at it.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
being flamed for posting stuff of the 6st sence here is kinda why i stopped posting here but thats why i came to this website...

Its hard sometimes. I was reluctant at first to share some things. But figured screw it.

Like the saying goes, deny ignorance.

Some people don't have these experiences so they automatically say it doesnt happen. Its not thier fault though, they just have never had it happen and are used to all the frauds like Ms Cleo. It gives the rest of us who have an interest and some experiences in this realm a bad name.

Also people who think because they experience something different than what you do, it can't happen your way. Its been my experience that it is such an illusive thing for the most part, that when it does happen to someone, its very individualized and no two experiences are alike(but you can often find very simular patterns and thats part of why we should share these things). But that doesn't mean it was not a valid experience, just different.

I found with myself, it seems to be almost a seasonal experience. I am very intune during the sping and summer, then it slowly dies off during the fall and winter, then comes back in the spring.

Simular?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ya somewhat seams like there is a connection

I also found that theys things start/are strongest when puberty starts in 9-12 years old...

hmmm

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There could be a connection, but I dont know what it is. I am still trying to figure all this stuff out myself. Maybe I will start a thread about that. Might be worth having people who experience it discuss.

Ok, stared a new thread on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Your are right about the seasonal, in my case I get more astral traveling on some times of the year than other it can be months before I had one, I attribute this to the fact that the fisical body needs to recuperate from this experiences.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Kode I only read up to the second page of responses but I must say, you are slightly mis-wired. You are neither Angelic nor Demonic. You are simply a person that has an "altered" precept of the world. You have been very depressed most of your life, leading to the arise of alternate personalities. You use these to escape the normal everyday pains that most people go through.

Is the world really in front of your eyes ? Are you seeing the real world ? OR is the physical world around you really a veil created by your mind sitting in an alternate plane ? Can you trust that which you both can not see and can not touch to be real ? Can you trust that which you can touch to exist always in the same way no matter what ?

I suggest that you consider yourself a human first and then work on sorting out what "reality" is.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
That is the thing, everyone wants to believe that they are more special then the next person by the way of being an angel or a devil, psychic or chosen by aliens, an old important soul or the god's chosen one. But it is more then likely a self delusion to create a false sense of value when none other can be found. You are important and unique because you are you and not some secret comic book hero. There is no one else in this Earth like you. Take value in the truth.

Well said!

*claps*

That was awesome. It's always nice to see somebody grounded enough to drop true wisdom and kindness.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ok, first of all I'm not saying that I don't believe in the possiblity of paranormal stuff. I didn't say that an I'm sick of people mi-interpreting my posts. All I mean to say is that everyone thinks that they are something special at times in their life. What I said isn't all that hard to comprehend.... I guess I'm not so good at expressing my believes in writing. And once again, BELIEVING IN THE PARANORMAL AND OTHER THINGS CONSIDERED "out there" DOES NOT MEAN YOU AREN'T IGNORANT!!!!!!!! I do believe in some paranormal things...I also consider that maybe they aren't real. Just because you're on the other side of the fence doesn't mean that ignorant. You could go into belowtopsecret and read my post in the "rants" section titled "Not ignorance, not ignorance, not ignorance". Root word..."IGNORE"

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Espressing things that you think and feel in a forum is an art form, and takes work and time. Never wanted to impy you were ignorant, when I say deny ignorace, I mean the misconceptions and misunderstood concepts.
People attach a lot of dogma, even to paranormal topics. That might of not even been dirrected at me. But I felt the need to say it.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Kode....

Regarding your 'spirit mouse':

I find it ironic that I was just posting in another thread about guardians. It could be that Jimmy is one of your guardians. These guardians, I beleive, will take whatever form we are most comfortable with (animal, angel, loved ones). You might try asking Jimmy to reveal his true form to you...

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
its probably that ur a christian

just got a feelin u wer
if u arent wot religion ar u

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What makes you think im a Christian?

Being bought up in a Christian society, being taught Christianity at school i would suppose Christianity has played a part in my life seeing as i am a believer, but over the years contrary to what others think of me i decided to believe and respect in all gods, spirits, demons and religions.

Btw lol i was surprised to see someone dug this up

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Have u exccepted god into ur life cos thats wot happened to my dad

he was sittin at a bar 1 day wit his frend and a girl just walked up to his freind
and started sayin sings that happened to him like(she also sed it reel fast)

"u are sick of your job
ur mother died last week
you try commit suicide twice in the last week
with a shotgun"

his freind told her to shut up "shut up shut up i dont to her anymor"
and she laughed

my dad then said wot can u see in me
and she ran RAN off as fast as she could and started to cry

my dad is a born again christian and so ar my whole family

she saw the lord in my dad

thats probably why u cant get any1 to tell u any thing

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I haven't read all the Reponses but I will say that what you ask pertains to every living being.....I have been called everything from an angel to a demon also, as most people have in their life. This is just normal, and even if if weren't, we couldn't help you figure it out an internet bulletin board....perhaps you would benefit from a bit of counseling.....
Blessings

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Opps...

I haven't read all the Reponses but I will say that what you ask pertains to every living being.....I have been called everything from an angel to a demon also, as most people have in their life. This is just normal, and even if if weren't, we couldn't help you figure it out an internet bulletin board....perhaps you would benefit from a bit of counseling.....
Blessings
the above is mine....not misfits.....His puter is down and he had logged in on mine and forgot to log out, then I got up and blaa, blaa, blaa.....

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No its ok counselling not needed im comfortable about who i am. I was just wondering when i originally posted this why it was i had trouble with psychics and the sorts, but i think it came down to aura. It was never like someone saying, "your an angle kode" or "hey he's a bit of a demon that kode" it has been said more honestly and in a more literal sense.

I think elliot reid was more on the right track with his reply. Maybe they see something in me that they are uncertain about. After all i do claim to be a little psychic myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey Kode

Sorry not a believe in Angels/demons,but l guess people judge you in the way they believe, l might say your a good guy or a bad guy psychics may descirble you in there way and beliefs.Simple.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah thanks weirdo. So you conversed with me a bit here on the forum what do you think i am a good guy or a bad guy?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Yeah thanks weirdo. So you conversed with me a bit here on the forum what do you think i am a good guy or a bad guy?

First impressions paranoid.Second impression l guess good guy looking for answers to questions that people outside of this site may not agree with.
That pretty much desribes a large amount of people reading this.

So what about me then Demon/Angel/plain weird

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well it would be pointless calling you a demon or an angel because you don�t believe in such things. I would say you were a good guy but my psychic senses tell me you have a bad and somewhat wicked side.

Btw actually why you call yourself weirdo has always bugged me, because as yet, nothing you have said has struck me as weird, not even its nature.

What i think is, you are masquerading under that name when you are really a mod or a long standing member, who uses that login when they wish to belittle another member. I believe Howard Roark also comes into this category or maybe im just being paranoid again. u2u me and tell me the TRUTH.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join