It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I an angel or a demon ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thats my point darkblade
thanks hehe.

I have a strong feel for aura too, I never believed in it untill the last 6-7 years, but yet I felt it on people all the time. I think most people feel aura on other people, but don't really stop to think about.

I'm sure everyone has ran into people they just felt this power comming from, never have seen this person before, but yet having a strong feeling about how this person is.

I myself am very aware of when I feel an strong aura and am able to distinct a light from a dark aura, but I still rather look at the person or talk with him or her to find how this person really is.

Because your aura is influenced by your mood and mental welbeing too and if your having the pissyest day in your life, even the nicest person will have an aura thats pitch black.

Thats also the way you can just feel it when someone is having a bad day, while knowing this person you know its the sweetest person you know, yet when in a foul mood because of # hitting the fan, this person has a storm going around him.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
your right matrix i have been told [although i have not seen it for myself] that i have an amazing blue aura.

dont want to up myself guys. dont makeing me out to be something im not. and i never mentioned anything about special purpose. were did that come from. we all interpret things differantly. this is not about me needing to be special. i have people in my life that make me feel very special, and tell me im cute. and im in my 30's [oh i'll be haveing a mid life crisis next]. please continue, dont mind me.

the creature kane looks like the drawing i assume, when i was trying to find out for myself what it was i picked up a pencil and drew. thats what came up i have other drawings of it, in one of the drawings it has a multicoloured hooded top on. it always has the shades, but it has never manifested itself visually. only from mind to hand to pencil to paper. phsyically i have felt it lay its hands on me and i have felt cold. it does not make me feel any kind of particular way. i just sense it there watching me. thats about all i can tell you.

as for the original post, it sounds like it could well be the aura.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I think most people feel aura on other people, but don't really stop to think about.

I'm sure everyone has ran into people they just felt this power comming from, never have seen this person before, but yet having a strong feeling about how this person is.

LOL You pinned it with the whole aura thing!

ROCK ON!!

For me, when I see auras a lot of the time. I will just get the glow around the head, and it will get darker or brighter depending on what I say. If that happens, the object is to make that sucker glow as bright as I can get it. People walk away grinning from ear to ear and will never forget you if you can do that...LOL

Happened to me once in a job interview, after, the word got back to my wife that it was the best interview they ever had. Very useful if you can find a use for it.

Also I sometimes think that when you meet someone you instantly dislike, its because there is something in thier aura. I found out the hard way to pay attention to that. They might not be aware of thgier intent at the time, but the aura already is.

And yup, I do think that people get all kinds of information from it even if they arnt aware, it goes on a subconcious level.

Rock on!!!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
the creature kane looks like the drawing i assume, when i was trying to find out for myself what it was i picked up a pencil and drew. thats what came up i have other drawings of it, in one of the drawings it has a multicoloured hooded top on. it always has the shades, but it has never manifested itself visually. only from mind to hand to pencil to paper. phsyically i have felt it lay its hands on me and i have felt cold. it does not make me feel any kind of particular way. i just sense it there watching me. thats about all i can tell you.

Well, since you put it that way, sounds like a guide to me. They come in all kinds of forms and such, often in a way you will be able to relate best to them. So maybe you can relate best to it in this form, and grwoling is the way it dirrects you from a place that isnt in your interest? but growling about a church seems odd, unless it has to do with religion and dogmatic practices, but because of the way I view religion, it wouldnt cause any sort of conflict with me personally. Would a church cause a conflict with you?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah, there are in my opinion 2 levels of aura.
One level is the overal aura footprint, something that doesn't really change much. You can almost say its the essence of a person. The summary of this persons being, past, present and future, how this person is in general.

The second level is the emotionaly influenced part of the aura, where you can see a persons moods in.

When I'm saying that you can have someone who you know to be very light normaly, to appear extremely dark to you one very bad day. This is because the emotional aura of that person overclouds this persons base aura.

Thats how you can have very nice people do horible things, because their emotions get the better hand of them. This is also displayed in the aura.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I once was meditating, and I swear it was like someone cut a hole in reality. Its hard to explain, but it was like all of a sudden I was in this darker area, and all I could see was energy bodies. That was the only time I ever got a really good look at my own aura, and not the normal glow...I mean the actual being that I and everyone else is. I was like this radiating spiked energy being...WOW...it was so cool, like looking at a hologram. Even the colors and layers and all....with all these energy patters within energy patterns all circulating within me adn all these gold and greenish colored spikes...and irridecent energy that would flow and wave back and forth between each spike, and just wow man....sounds wild...because well it WAS friggin WILD.
Only saw that once, but holy crap, that was one of the most cool things I have ever seen. I should really start heavy meditation again...LOL

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Texti wouldnt say anything marg not until she is a bit older. you didnt say whether she had become well known?

My daughter is 20 now has a degree already is working in two majors I just waiting to see is this predictions become real to tell her I dont want her to make decicions because what I know, my mother knows about it and my husband. The weird think is that she used to said just like you that she did not belong in this time and she feels that she is going to be here in earth to do something and that she is going to die young, now that is scary, thank god she stop telling me this things.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
well im not going to die young, im resonably sure about that, and i think alot of people feel there here for a special purpose [after reading alot of threads on ats] i believe in what you said marg, and that was that those special purposes end up being all the things you have done for others over time. your right not to say anything to your daughter for the resons you gave.

i was a little bit concerned about the quickness some had to accuse others of suffering from delusions, delusions of grandure. i can understand that. but the truth is personally i,ve been through all that with others and myself, so what im left wiith is a real occurance of strange phenomonam, and like everything else on this site you either believe it or dont.

as for jimmy the mouse, well he,s always been around and i reckon he's gaurdian angel. and kane, i just dont know.

thanks for all your input

and i might bring kane up again sometime.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ikode,
still am wondering if you ever tried to have any sort of interaction with kane.
Its something you feel, and can sense. You ever try to talk to it or ask it questions?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
dark blade 71 said :xxKrisxx

"Awesome post!!
But ummm....
Being a Mr Mom myself...
You left out Daddies....LOL "

Daddies...sorry.... you are T H E B E S T

daddies are great cause they dont hafta, they wanna!

I wished for mine but all he did was tattoo my name on his arm and call it a day.

love and respect THATS the KEY.......

If you can get as much as you give, you're lucky.
If you get more than you give, you're amazin'
thats MY line
Kristine

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by xxKrisxx]

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Day man!

The sparkle of gold is 'just' when the day THEN occurs to be the right time.
Correct n' ess is where
you've earned it. So time may seem to be awful long. So mine is not time an awful thing all along?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry, been a while since I've checked up on this. To kode:

A.) How do you know that you're older than me?

B.) One of the main reasons I don't believe you here (both about being demon/angel, and being older than me) is that I have to read most of your sentences twice due to your lack of grammar skills and any clue of knowing how to spell "complicated" words such as "know". I've said it before, I'll say it again: spelling words correctly that are only 1-5 letters longer than the acronym you used does not take very much effort. Seriously, I would take you much more seriously and respect you more if you'd just learn how to type.

C.) EVERYONE at one point in their life (usually in the younger ages) thinks that they have some special spiratual purpose.. There have been so many posts on this site about people who think that they have special abilities that nobody else has. That they are some how "gifted" above everyone else. That is another reason why I would assume that you are fairly young. Sure, it's possible that some people might have a special purpose, but I doubt you'd be posting on this forum if you did...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
lol

Don't base everything on grammer. If you assume to much, you can miss out on a lot. Just an observation on grammer. My spelling and grammer sucks, but I also know what I am talking about most of the time. I didn't do very well in High School English, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am saying. And Still, everyone does have a purpose. Sometimes we just have breaks in them, and they change as we get older.

But I am not kode, so, you can wait for his response....just that irritated me a bit..

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I have to agree about the grammar.

Anyone who gets so caught up in the linguistics that they cant see the merit in the message is a little too full of themselves.

It may be annoying and time consuming to decrypt their words, but that shouldnt stop you from understanding them/accepting them as valid.

However, I still think that this is one of those "I dont feel important anywhere else, so im gonna imagine a reason". Almost everyone goes through it though, so dont feel like we are attacking you/making fun of you.

Hell, in second grade, I thought I was the anti-christ lol (and I know some people now who think they are)

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
Hell, in second grade, I thought I was the anti-christ lol (and I know some people now who think they are)

LOL!!
That didnt hit me till I was around 16.
ROTFLMAO

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I seemed to go through all my "phases" too early and too fast to appreciate them

Im 17 and I feel 45 lol

Anyone else got weird stuff like that? Anyone think they were Dracula? Or maybe an alien??

Maybe just to prove to the original poster that everyone thought they were special at one time or another..

*shameless ploy to not get offtopic/insubstantial post point penalty*

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think I went through all those phases between 15-17 When I didnt know what the heck I was.

LOL

Didnt figure it out until my mid 20's.
I am.......

*drum roll*

Meeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
herman. i admit, it was a calculated guess that i was older than you, i apolagise, but i dont aplowgise for me grammer. it be the contant that cownts. and for the last tyme i not make this up becose i needs to be speshell. its the truwth. i ave sertan sycic abilllityes an im not worryed bout talking bout em on ats. i dont claym to be an expert on my physcic traits but acknowledge that i ave em, cense em, feel em and cause i herd other peeple talking bout em. oh special ol me. oh arnt i just amazing.

[edit on 26-6-2004 by kode]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yeah, it's not just the grammar stuff that pisses me off....mines not perfect either.. But really, you're so very clever purposely mis-spelling those words in your last post. I was like "he mis-spelled everything!! Wait a minute...ohhh it's on purpose!! He got me good!!!" Anyway, I do agree that everyone has some purpose, but just because your life doesn't seem to have meaning at this age, you don't need to go imagining that you're some kind of demon or chosen one. I used to think that too..then I turned 10
. Sorry, don't mean to poke fun, but I know too many people that are like that... This one guy I knew got into everything...first he thought he was pure evil, then he was a mad-scientist, then he was a satanist, now he's just an athiest...a gay athiest, no joke. I'm not saying your life isn't important, it probably is in some way or another... Hell I guess I just like arguing the opposition's point maybe. There are alot of people who think that they're demons or something...most of which are the same people who wear black trench coats which they think make them look scary, and play "Magick, the Gathering" in the library with the rest of their friends, and usually one girl who they are all after cause she's the only girl who will join them in the festive card playing...also because she makes the group look better, being a girl and all. I really have nothing against them though, their just caught up in their own dilusions. They call me close minded because I believe some things that the majority believes, really they're the close minded ones for refusing to believe those things!!!! THEY ARE TTHHEEEYYY AAAARRRREEEE!!!!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
being flamed for posting stuff of the 6st sence here is kinda why i stopped posting here but thats why i came to this website...

I get big "spurts" of knowing whats going to happen , but its vague so when it happends i usely dont catch on soon enough... this happends to me for months in a row then it suddenly stops!

It stopped about 4 months ago and im somewhat pissed!

anyway to my point, dose this happen to anyone els that has a 6th sense?

and you guys/gals that see arua's what do you see when you see a person that can predict the near futer?

PS:I have a spelling disablitie so please dont think im 9 years old.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join