It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I an angel or a demon ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
over the years i had a lot of interest in the afterlife, it fascinates. and i was wondering. during this time, this life ive been given I�ve had people call me the devil/demon[by a phsycic] and I�ve had people call me an angel[ seriousley, not just like what you would say to a kid]. Whenever i have been to clairvoyants they take one look at me and say they cant help. tarot readers read my cards and get nervous, palm readers get confused. and everyone i meet who gets to know me says there�s something strange about me. i know what i am [i think]. what do you guys think?

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by kode]

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You're human.

I've been called a lot of things over time. Including a prophet, angel, under demonic influences etc etc....

But when it gets right down to it...I am ME. Just some guy who has some interesting thoughts, perceptions, occasional insights...

We are what we are...

And my views have become more spiritual over time. There was a time when I was young where I almost made myself believe I was the anti-christ...LOL

Be careful ok, cause there is a trap that we can very easily fall into when exploring ourselves, its like an ego trap, and it makes you think you are something you are not. This is how people like David Corresh(sp) get thier start and in the end they come to self ruin and drag people down with them.

You are a spirit being having a human experience IMO.

Its as simple as that.

Psychics who tell you things like you are a demon etc are not really all that psychic. I mean they could be psychic, but that doesnt mean they are all knowing, that is a misconception, and one that bothers me greatly because there are a lot of psychic people out there, and some fall into that trap I mentioned earlier and the ones that are not legit, give those who are and have a true interest a bad name.

Your human, embrace it. Explore your world, live on the fringe if you feel compelled to go there, but know that we are all humans, not devils or angels or anything other.

My 2 cents

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hard to tell you what you are from a post.
do you have pic?
perhaps i'll pick up your vibe and tell you if i think you're a devil or angel or just a normal complex human being.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Your nothing more than a mere human
. There's nothing wrong with you.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Jump in front of a moving bus, if you live to tell us about it, you're special!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have to agree, your just human.

Just have some delusions of grandeur.

/notanattack/

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Texthard to tell you what you are from a post.

I will like to see your pic, I am prety good at reading people. My oppinion of this is that perhaps is something from your past lifes that shows on you in this life something terrible or just bad, but that those not mean that you are a demon. Next time you have a reding and somebody tells you, you are a demon ask why and what she sees to come to that statement.
May be you are a fallen angel.
In earth to expierience the human condition.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Your nothing more than a mere human
. There's nothing wrong with you.

That is the thing, everyone wants to believe that they are more special then the next person by the way of being an angel or a devil, psychic or chosen by aliens, an old important soul or the god's chosen one. But it is more then likely a self delusion to create a false sense of value when none other can be found. You are important and unique because you are you and not some secret comic book hero. There is no one else in this Earth like you. Take value in the truth.

This fulfills my court order to say one nice thing per day. Tread lightly around me for the remainder of this day.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Jonna

TextThere is no one else in this Earth like you. Take value in the truth

That is the very sweetest think, you have a good soul.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Jonna
That is the very sweetest think, you have a good soul.

Just don't tell anyone as I will lose my sarcastic bastard status.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Just don't tell anyone as I will lose my sarcastic bastard status.

...too late...its on record now...we ALL know you're just a big soft cuddly wuddly teddy bear...awwww...come on...give us all a squishy hug you big-hearted warm fuzzy wuzzy... *stops before he regurgitates this mornings breakfast*

On Topic:

Kode...like others, I think you are just human. You are contemplating your place/role in life...assessing your actions and their impact on others...this is a GOOD thing...for it brings about an awareness that we are NOT separate entities...ALL are linked in some form. So that which we do, we need to be mindful that we are doing it for a greater good...a collective enhancement.

Have faith in *and be true to* yourself...and believe me, if there is a role for you to play *and I believe there is for all of us* it will come to you in time...its an inescapable aspect of our lives.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
thats what i think i am to, a man no more no less. but it still bugs me why other physcics are so sketchy around me [i am a physcic]. honest im not making it up. im the last person in the world to go round thinking IM more special. darkblade was right about somthing else, when i was younger i had the opposite to what you had for a short while i thought i was jesus. ofcourse im not.

wasnt funny at the time [them darn drugs]

my avatar is a picture of me all be it an altered image. and more to the realms of what some would say was unreal i often wondered about the fallen angel stuff. it rings bells to me. i often get the feeling i shouldnt be here in this world and that i have stolen this time.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
thats what i think i am to, a man no more no less. but it still bugs me why other physcics are so sketchy around me

That is a common thing between psychic people in the same room, its something I have heard before coming from famous psychics once on an old show on tv, I think the name of it was The Other Side.

My personal view is that what is going on is energy transference between the psychics, because they hold strong opinions, and seem to have a stronger aura in some respects through awareness, its like sandpaper rubbing together and egos bumping into each other.

So an un..errr what word do I wanna use here...*thinking* "Untrained"? not quite right...unaware might be a better word....a psychic who is unaware of thier own need to one up another might suggest these things to you in order to make themselves feel "better" about the odd feelings....

Not sure if that it quite correct, is what is popping into my head though, and sounds good to me...LOL

Just a thought

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You're nothing. Just another person who thinks they have some special meaning in life. Trust me, every little kid thinks this.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Textfeeling i shouldnt be here in this world and that i have stolen this time.

If you are on earth right now, is because you have something to fullfill, we all have this life to live and do something god about it or bad, When I was young I though I came to this world to do something great and now I know what it was is in the eyes of my childrens they are my biggest acomplishment I will not change it for anything in the world. When my daughter was born I had a reading on her I was told she was to succed in the sciense and math and she was going to be well known. I never told my daughter that, she was a normal 4.0 student graduated with honors and she entered college got a grant graduated with hight honors in biology and then she told me that she wanted to be a doctor in bioquimestry and molecular engeniering, because she wanted to reaserch on cure for illnesses she is amazing what you think? I still wonder if I should tell her about that reading? I am just let time tell.
She still have some years to go. A lot can hapend during that time.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
mmm nothing hay herman. shut upa ya mouth and i'm older than you. cheers darkblade. it wasnt quite clear to me what you said, is it me who feels i have to one up on someone or is someone doing this to me? i have met and continue to meet lots of strange people who seem to know stuff about me even they dont say so. and i know theses people know i know when i have met them. i no thats sounds wierd? does that make any sense?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
i have to one up on someone or is someone doing this to me? i have met and continue to meet lots of strange people who seem to know stuff about me even they dont say so. and i know theses people know i know when i have met them. i no thats sounds wierd? does that make any sense?

If they are telling you that you are a demon, its them feeling subconcious insecurity about being around you IMO Is another way to say it, though it is a bit more complicated. Or they are just whacked LOL As to the rest.. you mean they know you know they know you know? I dont know!

2 psychics in the same room are like two opposites of a magnet sometimes. If the energy is srong, they repel each other. So they might feel wierd vibes.

Hell I dunno...I think I totally lost my thought proccess here! It happens

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i wouldnt say anything marg not until she is a bit older. you didnt say whether she had become well known?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I know how you feel. I get some things, not that I'm all or nothing, but more the you got some demon blood in you...to the post around here where I've been told that I'm a lizard person...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
which doesn't matter to me...life is life...
While the bible does point to no one being moe special than the other...it also points out that we are not all the same.
there is thought that Nephilim are the cross breeding of angels and women...though the Israelites were supposed to have killed them all. It is quite plausable, if this reasoning holds true, that you could have some part of you that is not quite human. But then, so could everyone else in the world. It's not a matter of being special, but being not the same. Also, if you are, it's more a burden, and a problem you pass on to your Children. I personally think that you are just not the mythical norm.

Now, if demons and angels still walk the earth, you could have something "with" you, if you've had it most of your life, then it's seen as an extension of you, just like the old folk'll tell you you look more and more like this or that relative, when you look like no one in particular. Most of the ones I've been around, they don't say I'm particularly anything--though dragon often comes up, for some weird reason, though I have problems only with the damn image of dragons wings growing from between my shoulderblades...has happened for years, just got worse afer the dragon thing. Strange life...I still account myself as normal and gear myself to the public in like manner...I'd have to know more abou ytour details surroundin the events to be able to "make a guess"...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i never thought of it until a few years ago when i heard somewhere about children who have imaginary friends have certain abillities. i had an imaginary friend in the form of a little brown mouse from about 5. he would sit on my shoulder and i would pet him kiss him and really love him, i was so adimant about him that my family bought hamsters to cover it up, [my family were ok no problams there]. i called him jimmy and hes still here today. he makes me smile when i think of him. luck ol me but its the truth. [dosnt stop from getting miserable though im not saying im one big ball of happiness] just when i think of him. like now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join