It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interbreeding and Genetic Disorder Among the Arab Population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

This is a huge hoax. Whoever created the sources are clearly anti-Islam and demonstrated his/her ignorance.

Interbreeding is prohibited in Islam. It is considered incest/adultery and punishable by public caning.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I find the OP post as very offensive and indeed racist,through out the years I have worked with several people from all different races and religions,the truth be told we all have to same beliefs,I remember my mother telling me how my fathers ancestors married within the family to keep the "Blueblood" family traits,I see he is skewed by propaganda andhold himself in high opinion by his avatar,you my friend are a textbook tool of the NWO,open up your eyes ,I am a christian and was told to test scripture,do a little research next time before making such a blasphomus statement,when I read things like this ,I see our future and it's looking bleak,and I am white if that matters

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Can we Deny Ignorance here...

It is no secret that inbreeding has and is practiced, and OMG! not specific to the Mid East..

Can you say Global?

Many reasons, some for survival, some for trying to keep wealth, some just trying to keep the little they had...

Take some time and educate yourself on the topic, and you might not be so quick to jump on some "hate bandwagon"...

here's a start:

www.as.wvu.edu

REASONS A POPULATION WOULD PRACTICE INBREEDING

Due to concerns surrounding inbreeding and its effects, levels of inbreeding dropped as low as 0.5% in the 1990s at the first cousin level in the general populations North America and Western Europe, and the levels were even lower in Japan. Even though inbreeding levels have decreased in western civilizations, many studies have shown that in many other large societies consanguineous marriages still predominate. In fact, in many large populations of Asia and Africa twenty to fifty percent of all unions are that of consanguineous marriages (Bittles 1991). There are several circumstances that would give a population a reason to practice inbreeding at a large scale. Some of these reasons for practicing inbreeding include royalty, religion and culture, socioeconomic class, and geographic isolation and small populations.

Religion and culture can play a large role in the amount of inbreeding that takes place in a population. In many Muslim and Hindu societies in Africa, Asia, and India, consanguious marriages, especially unions of first cousins, account for twenty to fifty-five percent of the total. These religions tend to inbreed because of religious acceptance, preference, and tradition. Moreover, the culture of these societies also plays a large role into increased levels of inbreeding. Consanguineous marriages are thought to be an advantage when considering compatibility of the bride and her husband's family. This is particularly important when discussing the bride's relationship with her mother-in-law and the up-keep of the family's property. Another incentive to close relative marriages concerns bride wealth and dowry. Consanguineous marriages can lead to greatly reduced or no payments at all in unions of this culture. This allows small landowning families to keep their property and land (Bittles 1991).

Other groups that are associated with inbreeding because of religion and culture are the small Anabaptist populations in North America. These groups include the Amish, the Mennonites, and the Hutterites. These groups settled in North America in the 18th and 19th centuries in search of religious freedom. These populations have shown increases in consanguineous marriages over time, and the high was reached in the 1950's when some groups reached levels of consanguineous marriages as high as 85%. The reason for the high levels of inbreeding is not only due to religion; it can also be attributed to the small isolated farming communities in which these populations find themselves. These factors of religion and small communal societies lead to limited choices when searching for possible mates (Agarwala 2001).

More great reading on the topic at the link, please check it out...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheDrama

Hi folks,
just to reiterate- Arabs are all around the world.
-I don't care whether an Arab declares Jewishness or to be Islamic
-it was rather to be viewed in a clinical sense
-it doesn't matter to me whether you are white or otherwise.
-NASIS DID IT TOO WITH THEIR EUGENICS PROGRAM, IT WAS
FOUND TO CREATE DEFECTS, like it or hate it, there have been a
few clinincal studies done over time that have attested to this fact.

The prupose of theads such as this, is to get to the bottom of the matter; Arabs where a starting point! If ANYONE has further information such as: links to other ethnic studies other than Arab please include them also. And god forbid WHITES!

Oh and thanks 'other poster; for correcting my error of saying interbreeding as opposed to inbreeding........you have a higher knowledge of this subject because.............

Actually, Inter is a medical prefix denoting BETWEEN. I bet you knew that though, being a professor and all

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
The prupose of theads such as this, is to get to the bottom of the matter; Arabs where a starting point! If ANYONE has further information such as: links to other ethnic studies other than Arab please include them also. And god forbid WHITES!

With a thread title such as this:

Interbreeding and Genetic Disorder Among the Arab Population

Combined with your not so subtle opening post... I would suggest that you are being less than genuine in your response to my post.

Arabs where a starting point?
Arabs were the focal point..

Instead of wasting my time and saying things which don't help to further discussion,

I shall bid you adieu...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheDrama

Ever read a newspaper headline? Know the tool journalists use to capture attention....Its called: Sensationalism.
By your response, it does indeed work.....and I thought you call yourself save the drama; it seems like you love drama, and are good at creating it!

I did also offer anyone that if cares to widen the discussion by shedding light on other culture/races that ALSO have high instances of inbreeding; they are most welcome...you obviously didn't or can't read that.HMMMMMM......

Is this issue a bit to close to home for you...anyway I suppose I shouldn't expect a response as you have already said your goodbyes.
Good ridance!!!

[edit on 11/19/2009 by KRISKALI777]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I got an idea go to texas stay there and tell me incest is "frowned upon" yeah thought so obvious troll is obvious gtfo my internets etc etc yawn

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

I got an idea go to texas stay there and tell me incest is "frowned upon" yeah thought so obvious troll is obvious gtfo my internets etc etc yawn

My gosh; are you a troll yourself, and a hypocrite as well.......if thats not a trollish comment I don't know what is! You could be termed " Troll-o-crite
Anyway, I think we can define troll (in this instant) as being someone intiating a topic you don't wish to speak about.....WTF?
Why are there so many here that spring the old ridicule insults such as : Racist, Troll Blah Blah blah........you lot are a dime-a-dozen and should maybe habit a safer site; one that doesn't challenge your febble and predictable world view.
WTF are you all doing here?????

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by rationaluser

My gosh; are you a troll yourself, and a hypocrite as well.......if thats not a trollish comment I don't know what is! You could be termed " Troll-o-crite
Anyway, I think we can define troll (in this instant) as being someone intiating a topic you don't wish to speak about.....WTF?
Why are there so many here that spring the old ridicule insults such as : Racist, Troll Blah Blah blah........you lot are a dime-a-dozen and should maybe habit a safer site; one that doesn't challenge your febble and predictable world view.
WTF are you all doing here?????

COOL STORY BRO

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Dude I've put you on my foe list for this piece of racist nonsense.

I notice you have me listed as one of your friends. Dunno why, but do me a favour and take me off that list.

Thx

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Why take you off- I thought we had something special? But please I love you........

top topics

<< 1   >>

join