It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VACCINATIONS: lets all get some

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't think this has been posted yet.
Everybody may be getting burned out on this topic.
I felt this piece deserved it's own thread anyway.
This is an absolute waste. If they are doing this to people like her then
that just means the worst for all of us I'm afraid.
I hope this is at least enough for people to realise
the absolute danger involved with this vaccine.This is enough to go to war over. Nasty crap for all. We are not reaching enough people obviously. The ones we
do reach and go the way of vaccination anyway. Look at what you are risking. This
speaks volumes to what we have been saying.
This is freaking horrible. I would be hunting the person who vaccinated her for starters. The very people doing the injections are not without blame.

Also I've seen some posts here on ATS. Things like everyday is doomsday
on ATS. Well everyday IS doomsday for the rest of her life.
I think some people have no idea.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Its actually been posted on several threads now.Still its a great reminder of why I won't get a shot.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Its actually been posted on several threads now.Still its a great reminder of why I won't get a shot.
reply to post by calstorm

So it has been posted in it's own thread? If so mods please remove.
It's hard to find out in the search engine, I mean no title to look for
idk.This really burns my azz though.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That poor girl.

And yeah the people who came up with this assume no liability.

But can you blame the people who are immunizing that are just following orders and doing their jobs?

I don't think so.

But if it were me, I would quit my job.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Rare side effects happen with all medications, not just vaccines.

Why would a young, healthy person take a seasonal flu shot? Vaccines should be treated as a last line of defense for diseases that are a real threat. She had a one in a million reaction but they do happen. The only way to manage that risk is to not expose yourself to it unless you face very real damage or death without it.

Pandemic virus that starts killing people in your age and health group in large numbers? If you cannot isolate yourself then that's a real threat.

Season flu when you are young and healthy? Not a real threat.

Take Gardasil for example. This is a vaccine which is dangerous and is causing a lot of serious reactions. Not rare, common reactions.

Gardasil is meant to prevent a disease which can be avoided by behavior. If you refrain from unprotected sex with people who have not been tested you won't get it outside of a contraceptive failure. There is no real threat that can only be countered by the vaccine.

The answer is to be smart about your health. Don't treat vaccines like aspirin but don't go into hysterics over them either. The way I look at it is if I face a tangible threat without taking it to my life then it's worthy of consideration, otherwise I avoid them completely.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here is an updated video from Desiree Jennings.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Schleprock

Well at least let us look at two sides of a coin.
Not saying it was fake by any means but it looks like reports of 'distonia' were not true
www.manolith.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Now that I find interesting. I don't know if the claims made by the writer are true or not but look at the responses in his comment section....

Then read this ATS post : How to recognize disinforation

Notice anything about the people commenting vs. the tactics of disinfo?

new topics

top topics

join