It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent UFO Planes You tell me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Cruising through youtube tonite and found these videos posted by one of their users
Go check them out for your self and tell me what you think

www.youtube.com.../u/9/emJGfkzxBZU

It makes me wonder

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

Trippy! It's almost like these guys in these UFO's want them to be filmed, and perhaps they are gauging the reaction of the two country bumpkins that are filming and commentating...

That's the 2nd video today like this on ATS - are we gonna see more now?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I was looking at these videos earlier.
If anyone could link me some previous threads about them, because I remember reading about "fake planes" that would be great

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Great collection this guy has.

I believe the triangle shaped craft are TR-3B's They are silent. Can move in all directions, can hover and fly up to mach 9 in an atmosphere. Made by Man, the TR-3B is an experimental craft.

I asked a physics forum to disprove the craft and they so far haven't done it.
www.scienceforums.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Kind of like those silent and mysterious black choppers that are usually seen around areas with high incidences of cattle mutilation.

BTW great footage!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Been there, done that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now move along.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
mate.. seeingufosPA is a retarded house wife or something that films basic flying things, choppers, planes, etc. and posts them as "morphing UFO's" religiously. She cannot be proven wrong ever (even if you show her she is wrong) she, if its the same one, is a complete nut job who will see Elvis at teh Piggly Wiggly in a box of pan cake mix

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

There is now a lot out there. I contributed many links on the second page of the ATS thread, "Have you ever seen a plane stand still?".

Those links below:

Witnessed strange airplane LAX on 3/26 around 2am

Strange Planes

Overnight aircraft

weird plane formations/flying (not UFO)

UFO's Faking Jet Noises to Blend in?

Is this plane REALLY a UFO?

Plane that hovers

Just saw three red lights on jet, weird

Pulsing lights, helicopters, and a strange plane

Strange Plane

Trying to trace a plane...

YOUTUBE VIDEOS:

UFO's over Six Flags Georgia september 2008 OVNI (This videographer mentions strange planes flying in front of the ufos in the video)

UFO activity in the Hudson Valley (This videographer even states he believes ufos are imitating our aircraft)

The following videos are from Youtube user KingUFOKid, who has been videotaping these "aircraft" for a while now.

KingUFOKid Plane Video 1

KingUFOKid Plane Video 2

KingUFOKid Plane Video 3

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm pretty new here, but I found out very quickly that Alison and her videos aren't very popular here.

For some reason, she just brings out a lot of rage in people. Never made sense to me. Sure I can't prove with 100% certainty that her videos are real... but I have found no reason to doubt her.

Its probably worth noting that there is a difference between Alison (seeingUFOsPA) and one of her stalkers and his fake page (seeingUF0sPA) *with a zero instead of a O
Besides creating a "joke" page... the person spends hours and hours a day leaving rude comments on any ufo video they find, trying to further discredit Alison.

As rabid as her debunkers are here... I wouldn't be all that surprised if the fake page belonged to one of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like a simple attention-whore to me. I believe there is only 1 person and the "nemesis" is simply a made-up story.

Now excuse me while I go videotape a salamander and claim that the reptilians have landed in my backyard.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You know, I think I could fake this video if I wanted to .
All one would have to do is ,film the planes or whatever then edit the sound tract in adobe audition very simple process
I just wish there was more background noise like wind in each of the vids to compare the differences again

I guess Id have to toss the vid out as fake do to the ability and ease of being able to fake it myself.....Even though I hope its not faked

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer
Cruising through youtube tonite and found these videos posted by one of their users
Go check them out for your self and tell me what you think

www.youtube.com.../u/9/emJGfkzxBZU

It makes me wonder

LOL What do you wonder about? It's the old location, location, location.
Did anyone bother to ask about her logistics in reference to Airports? hmmm? Funny she sees a UFO almost every night ...pretty often...

Now I personally believe that we are not alone in this world but every light in the sky is not an Alien Spacecraft as this women declares.

Try on this video as to Alison' claim.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Try this one as well...and while you are on his channel...check them all out.

Thank you.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-12-2009 by KissMyTwinkys]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Come on ats, i thought you were smarter than this . . .

They are AIRPLANES.

If i were to go out in the forest and record a bunch of bears at bad resolution and then posted the video on youtube and titled it "Big Foot mimicking bears".

Would you even consider the video?!

This person is doing the same thing except recording airplanes and then claiming they are UFO's disguised as airplanes.

It's utterly ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Come on ats, i thought you were smarter than this . . .

They are AIRPLANES.

If i were to go out in the forest and record a bunch of bears at bad resolution and then posted the video on youtube and titled it "Big Foot mimicking bears".

Would you even consider the video?!

This person is doing the same thing except recording airplanes and then claiming they are UFO's disguised as airplanes.

It's utterly ridiculous.

I happen to agree with you and would suggest anyone mapquest her. She is smack in the middle of at least 14 air/helioports in conjunction a Military Base by Laurel Cavern where they are orienteering Apache runs and those Apaches do love to buzz tree tops. Who knows what else the Military has out there in the boondocks.

The crusing altitude is another factor it depends on the altitude, the atmospheric conditions, winds, terrain and so on. In general, planes a cruise altitude make very little noise and hardly noticeable at all on the ground especially competing for attention of highways, and city noises.etc. save nothing for light optical illusions as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
mate.. seeingufosPA is a retarded house wife or something that films basic flying things, choppers, planes, etc. and posts them as "morphing UFO's" religiously. She cannot be proven wrong ever (even if you show her she is wrong) she, if its the same one, is a complete nut job who will see Elvis at teh Piggly Wiggly in a box of pan cake mix

LOL you are correct about that even more, if you politely disagree with her she removes your comment. One cannot disagree with Alison. she has been deleting so many comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by naught
Sure I can't prove with 100% certainty that her videos are real... but I have found no reason to doubt her.

Really? You can't think of any reason to doubt her?

Not the fact she thinks every light in the sky is a shape-shifting alien ship?

Not the fact she sings "plasma! plasma!" like a loon in one of her videos?

Not the fact she delusionally and arrogantly thinks these supposed plasma balls are transforming into airplanes only when they come near her?

Not the fact she claims there is not an airport near her when it has been demonstrated a regional airport is just a few miles from her home?

None of that has not given you any reason to doubt her?

Originally posted by naught
Its probably worth noting that there is a difference between Alison (seeingUFOsPA) and one of her stalkers and his fake page (seeingUF0sPA)...

Why is it Alison and her followers declare anyone who criticizes or debunks Alison a stalker?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There is an aggressive disinformation campaign against Alison, which to me lends more credibility to her work.

My fav (haven't watched them all):

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

This garbage will go in the hoax bin as per Springer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll alert the mods.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Already done buddy!

but two alerts will get the point across better than one I'm sure!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join