It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Of UFOs ! awesome video 2009 USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great post! S/F

It is becoming painfully obvious that we are being conditioned for something. Some kind of "disclosure" that what we are seeing has more meaning then we have been told for years folks. Yes, you can see it in the cartoons, movies, books, other countries providing everyone with what they have and more footage coming out. The days of "No, nothing to tell or see" are just about gone and Chapter 2 "Well, there's something but we'll tell you a little bit" is coming.

Enjoy the ride everyone. We are living in history!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
naw thats just swamp gas! no really this could be the real thing!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Listen to the people in the backround.... Do you hear any panic? Any fear? I hear excitement and curiosity. There goes the theory of "widespread panic" the day of disclosure.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
not sure if anyone knows but this video has been on youtube for more than a year. the person just re uploaded or stole/borrowed the video from the original uploader. i tried finding the original to show but it's a tough one to locate since i can't remember what the original title is.

i have watched that video at least 30 times before it was posted in this thread and i think it's ball lightning because there is a rain storm that starts towards the end of the video.

just my .02 if it matters any

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I think you've just pretty much hit the nail on the head, when you said that people are so scared of being hoaxed that when the real deal happens they'll probably still scream 'HOAX!'

Have a star for a nicely insightful comment

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
YEP!!!

I have to give credit where credit is due. Not only do they have this on tape, there are several witnesses who are also watching it, and you can tell that whatever it is...IT AIN'T CONVENTIONAL.

For the skeptics...You've been silenced. There is an entire crowd witnessing the same thing and it would be rather frikkin' hard to pull this off as a hoax. This isn't faked, there aren't any FAA lights and they are moving quite erratically.

The only hoax here would be inside the minds of the fools who cannot accept this as a reality. EXCELLENT!!! SIMPLY EXCELLENT!!!

There are many ways this can be pulled off with the help of a party of people, many. All concepts have to be considered, weighed and questioned before you can simply call anyone a 'fool' and proclaim this as "SIMPLY EXCELLENT".

To my ear the group appeared too jovial as if it was only important to state wonderment on cue then back to the laughing and party.

On the other hand, *I* don't know those people, nor how visible that area of sky was to all of them, what the circumstances of the gathering was, why there were no reports of this on the news, why there are no other videos of this, why no one who obviously took photo's (as evidenced by the flashing cameras at times) have come forward nor if there were any events on nearby, if there was someone in the distance intending to hoax these people or any of the factors that can conclude for me that this is either hoax/misidentification/real.

Why did they applaud at the end? Like people do after a staged skyshow event?

The footage is as good as any of the other flashing light videos in the sky. The people recording are more convincing. Doesn't make the footage any better for evaluation one way or the other, however.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thx For the Vid

Obvious to me probably chinese lanterns or something. Out of the same horizon point. Same type trajectory (lanterns following wind patern).

Flashing is intrging but could be it spinning on its axe? That was my first impression.

It's not what we are looking for.
Nice try do

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Ball lightening is more rare that UFO sightings. Ball lightening always stays in motion, usually moves quickly and erratically, and you'll rarely ever see more than ONE example in a night, let alone 5 SLOW examples at the same time. It's definitely a more plausible theory and far more original than the typical "Chinese Lantern or swamp gas explanation". So for that, you get credit in my book for whatever that is worth.

Anyway...I don't think that it resembles any form of ball lightening that I have ever seen. By the way, ball lightening is most typically seen in swamps, or places that have a high volume of water and gases.

Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Okay, I've just watched this thing for the second time, and someone tell me if this is not what you see in the first part of this video. Please correct me I'm just seeing this wrong:

Right at the beginning, the camera man runs a little then kind of stops and gets a few seconds of a relatively steady shot of that first one. During those few seconds, you will notice the light seems to be moving along rather level at a pretty decent clip toward the right. Check out the rate at which it's position is changing in relation to the treetops below it during those few seconds.

Then the camera man moves a little bit more, then remarks that it is flashing, and he stops again to get a steadier shot. During those few seconds that the light is flashing (which seems pretty bright to me, though I'm not a Chinese latern expert), note the position of the light in relation to the roof of the building below it. Doesn't it seem like the object practically stops moving while it flashes, then resumes its course?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

S & F

Not lanterns to me ! The reactions seem genuine

Nice Find

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by jkrog08

Just curious... what exactly would constitute the genuine article. How would a UFO... supposedly a machine from another world piloted by either aliens or their programming, behave in flight? What known factors would separate their flight characteristics from that of a lantern or even a seagull carrying a six pack of beer?

The point I was making on my previous comment, and here as well, is that we are dealing with an unknown so, we don't really have any common frames of reference to apply when judging these things from this remote perspective.

What, in fact, would have made this vid believable? If the lights had shot into the air and disappeared, someone would have by now called it cgi. If they move slowly, they are lanterns.

I don't think we have the first clue... and that includes me as well.

I think we are just so worried about someone pulling a hoax on us, we're ready to deny everything just to cover our behinds.

What WE HAVE is an obvious attempt at passing something mundane off as UFOs in my opinion. I do not think I EVER said anything else in relation to your response to my post that is relevant to respond to.

AGAIN, based upon MY JUDGEMENTS, I feel this case is nothing unusual and is a waste of time, I would be very glad to be proven wrong, but I doubt this will go any further.

[edit on 11/15/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Okay, I need to revise that last post. I think the first object may not be the same one as the second one you see. Not positive but he seems to run to the right and its a different one that flashes.

However, when we see the flashing one, we get the roof of the building below it into the frame for reference at the :30 second mark. It remains motionless relative to the building roof, flashing, until :35. It then stops flashing and begins moving to the right rather suddenly, and pretty swiftly and steadily, I must say. A quick calculation seems to indicate that this thing was essentially hovering for a full five seconds before floating away in such a manner that the air around the "lantern" - if that's what it turns out to be - must have been essentially dead calm for at least five seconds before whipping up quite suddenly into a rather stiff breeze. To me, the motion of that second light, at least, does not appear wind driven, though I'm not a meteorologist.

Another point to consider, though, is that we lose sight of the first light at about :21, nine seconds before we see the second light and the roof in the same shot together. As noted in my previous post, that first light seems to be cooking along quite steadily, obviously being carried along by a somewhat vigorous wind. Nine seconds later, and apparently a little off to the right (if I'm seeing this correctly), the second light is in view, not moving at all.

Anyone else see this as well?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

The news theory...ah yes, you gotta love the simplistic mind of the debunker. "If its real...then why isn't it in the news?..."I didn't see it in print in my local newspaper when I was taking a dump this morning, therefore the possibility of its existence is absolutely nullified!!!

Well, by that logic I could effectively deduce and defend this next statement as fact as it seems to be a tenet in your reality

I personally WASN'T IN THE NEWS this morning, THEREFORE, it is merely an illusion that I am typing these letters because in reality, I don't exist...I am a hoax, a simple lie that seems to be able to trick itself into physical manifestation just long enough for me/it (the lie) to type these letters into sentences for you. WOW!!! That is some quantum thinking right there!!! I've broken new barriers in string theory. It kind've makes you speculate whether there was an actual reality before the birth of mass media doesn't it??? Maybe we're all living one big lie, and that the media is truly the only reality that shapes our own. By the way, were you in the news today??? If not, then this is definitely my personal illusion in the dimension of "Ha`la`tha"

Ahem...cough cough...Sorry about that, you really got me thinking on a whole new level there!!! yawn.

Oh yeah...what was your point again? People faking another video? Yep...pretty original. I guess that's the reason why the kid was SPRINTING with the camera in his hands while choking up in an effort to get all the footage. Or why the little kids became excited and sat outside to participate in the viewing. Or, why the dogs also collectively responded in the excitement. It would have taken a pretty decent effort on behalf of everyone in the video, but, you could be right. It could all be PART OF THE ACT.

However, How do I know that YOU'RE not part of the act? MAYBE, you're one of those guys who is paid to "FALSLY" debunk so that it brings more interest and conversation to the video??? Maybe you're a part of the overall P.R. campaign to shoot this video into the eternal limelight that makes them all stars and you a lavish billionaire for your efforts. After all, you genuinely WANT us to believe that this video is fake. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE SOMETHING VESTED IN IT. Now that seems pretty plausible doesn't it? WHO KNOWS??? I CERTAINLY DON'T!

Boy...every since you got me on that "progressive" type of thinking I'm beginning to think that everything is a hoax!!! My life has been turned upside down by the implications of this new reality.

I'M FREAKING OUT HERE. Wait a minute...I need to test this out. If I go to the mirror to look at myself as a way to validate my existence, I run into a bit of a problem. Because, according to your worldview...even if I see my reflection, it may not actually exist if my mirror wasn't also on the news that morning. THIS IS A HUGE CAUSE FOR CONCERN!!!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

The news theory...ah yes, you gotta love the simplistic mind of the debunker. "If its real...then why isn't it in the news?..."I didn't see it in print in my local newspaper when I was taking a dump this morning, therefore the possibility of its existence is absolutely nullified!!!

Continuing the ad hom attacks I see. Guess anyone who doesn't instantly go "OOOH I BELIEVE NOW TEH ALIENZ IS THAR!!!!!!!" must be a debunker and up for your ridicule.

Don't bother to read my post at all, and see that I'm open to review all aspects of it, no, you just want people to go "OHHH AHHH!" or else.

you sir, are nothing but a troll.

(ps, *Plonk* - the sound of the ignore button, I'm tired of you trolls making ATS a laughing stock. the less I read of you the better.)

[edit on 15/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
so what shop did they buy this lights in?? so glad many knows that without any intelligent movements its 100% not any ufos...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Seriously guys, did I miss something in the video? All I saw were small lights way way way way way in the background of the houses. Didn't look like a UFO. Didn't look like a lantern. Didn't look like anything but dim lights.

And why the stars and flags? This is definitely not an impressive video. And as someone said before, there are some wording of sentences that the guys toss out there which make me believe something is up. Some weird stuff being spoken.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

YEP!!!

I have to give credit where credit is due. Not only do they have this on tape, there are several witnesses who are also watching it, and you can tell that whatever it is...IT AIN'T CONVENTIONAL.

For the skeptics...You've been silenced. There is an entire crowd witnessing the same thing and it would be rather frikkin' hard to pull this off as a hoax. This isn't faked, there aren't any FAA lights and they are moving quite erratically.

The only hoax here would be inside the minds of the fools who cannot accept this as a reality. EXCELLENT!!! SIMPLY EXCELLENT!!!

You're lost. I really don't want to get in a war here over this, and you are welcome to your own opinion but, if you were anal probed while completely conscious you would still be passing it off as an illusion.

What exactly is this reality that some fools have in their minds?

You know, to be honest, when I read your first post, I thought to myself that it was someone that did not believe in UFO's posting under a different name to make fun of those that do believe. Or it just sounds like a lot of sarcasm. Either way, not to make this about anyone or anything, sorry mods, but your posts (including ones I didn't quote) have seemed to me to be quite hateful and insulting. If it was me you were replying to in any of your posts, I would have been pretty ticked off the way you have responded.

Not only was it insulting, but where exactly did you provide your evidence for this obviously blatant reality that some poor fools are missing? Help me out, I would love to have some of the faith you seem to have in this reality, enough so to make fun of those that don't without fear of looking like an idiot.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Karrotz]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Great video...

The crowd factor and their excitement seals the deal this is legit for me.

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah...the crowd seals the deal..I agree. Everyone sounded authentic and not rehersed

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ok, once more I'll just make an addendum to what I said. Does the one that flashes and remains motionless between :30 and :35 seem to really book quite a distance between :35 and :40, or is it just me? Someone please look at it and respond to these observations so I know whether or not I'm just seeing things.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nizzmo
"They finally burnt out" LOL that explains it all.

These are definately lanterns and it appears to me that the people knew they were lanterns. The strobing could easily be a flame flickering around.

The lights burn out like a lantern would, and the formation seems to get messy near the end. Maybe a wind change?

This and the fact that nearly all of them seemed to originate from the same location.

It's easy to trick people using lights. Hell, i thought i saw a UFO when i saw an oval-shaped light moving slowly across the sky... But we live close to the airport, so i realised it's a plane.

For me, a UFO sighting is a hoax IF:

The film was taken near an airport/military base.

It was taken on an eventful day that would invoke the use of said lanterns [say, if the video was taken on July 4th].

It was taken using a really horrible phone camera, or uploaded with bad quality.

It's NOT a hoax if:

The light is moving around too fast to be any form of aircraft.
It hovers in one spot, then moves on and hovers again, or when it hovers, a projectile or beam is seen shooting from the bottom.

There are more than one light, moving in a formation of some kind. Also moving fast, not slow.

The light/s change color, or strobe with certain patterns [simply flashing isn't good enough].

Yes, i liked the video, but with people you have to be skeptical. I don't think it was legit, they were disorientated lights, and only two/three flashed, and they simply flashed.

And in my opinion, most smart aliens would probably have invisible spacecraft, or use some form of cloak. They wouldn't really want to advertise their presence, because they probably intercept wireless feeds and websites via our satellites, and know that us jumpy humans would probably launch missiles.

My verdict: the 1'001th hoax i've seen by far.

ADDENDUM: Oh, and i wouldn't instantly believe a video from crowds jeering. These rections could have been set up, or legitimate reactions to someone else's hoax.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by lolerskins]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join