It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBM Internal Document Outlines Knowledge of Planned Pandemic With 100% Certainty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ran acrsoss this article and I think it needs to be discussed. It seems there was an inter-departmental document that was distributed to upper level management of IBM France in 2006. Within this document , was a prediction of a " planned pandemic ", described as having a " 100% chance of occuring within the next five years". The document continues to describe " quarantines " and operational procedures once the World Health Organization declared a " pandemic". blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org... The article begins about mid-page of the link.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

What this looks like (at least to me) is a corporate disaster recovery / preparedness plan. I worked in the data processing shop of a bank holding company for ten years, and at a nursing home management company for eight, and helped draw up similar documents to this one. We planned for earthquakes (being near, or in the case of one of our banks, on top of the New Madrid Fault), regional floods, and yes, flu outbreaks.

There's a difference (and a huge one) between "Planning of a pandemic" (which is what some people see in this document), and "Planning FOR a pandemic". I'm curious as to what makes people think this is a "planning of" document, rather than a "planning for" document.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Based on the link you provided above, there is no evidence of any "Secret, Internal Memo" that was distributed to high level executives at IBM, or anyone at all.
What the link source does say is that IBM has a plan in the event of a pandemic, which, as many believe, has a 100% likelihood of occurring within the next 5 years.
It appears that someone mis-interpretted the document "...Pandemic Plan Overview" to read "Planned Pandemic Overview".
JMO
BTW, The above link is for The Health Freedom Alliance's Forum...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

I agree it looks more like a plan for a pandemic . However I don't believe IBM would have any part in a planned pandemic. Most coincidental to what is going on today to say the least.

new topics

top topics

join