It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made me a believer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It was 25 yrs ago, Its funny how i remember every detail. Right down to what i was wearing. my daughter turned a year in this house, It was a odd house , 1 bedroom and 1 bath it had a kitchen ,a living room a dining room. and a wierd room you entered in from one of the front doors. it didnt have a back door but 2 front ones on either end of the front of the house. The bedroom was made completely of large bricks ceiling to floor.painted white. so i could not hang anything on the walls there wasnt even a door hung ,i had a curtain up. no closet either. it was in the dining room,( weird ) just a small square brick room , with just enough room for the crib and our bed with a small walkway . My daughter would lay in her crib for hours it seemed and giggle and laugh, she would follow something with her eyes and her head. back and forth and smile and laugh, I just thought she was a weird baby. Another thing i remember is always sleeping so well in that room, and that you could hear a low humming noise that seemed to lull us to sleep . It was hot that night, i remember the baby asleep and my husband said he was going to bed . i said id b there in a min, I was sitting on the couch with the window open letting the breeze hit me ,winding down i guess. all the lights were off , but it was still plenty bright from the outside lite shining in , when i noticed that the stereo reciever lites were on i remember they were green and red, I thought maybe he had had it on, even thogh i was pretty sure they were not on when i sat down, I turned it off and sat back down looking out the window and feeling the breeze, Then i heard what i thought was the door knob on one of the front doors, I thought it was the hubby trying to sneak out he was good at that,( thats why we are divorced lol )
so i got up quietly to catch him , but nothing, he was in bed . so i blew it off sat back down to close window and go to bed, When all of a sudden ,I literally felt the hair stand up on my neck and shoulders, i had a strapless dress on i remember that, i felt something behind me very close , almost like i felt breath or something, I turned my head slowly around , Nothing there . I was like OMG what is wrong with me im losing it. When , I will never forget this the rest of my life. I was just starting to get up off the couch to head for bed , when my husband flew into the doorway to the living room he had on just boxer shorts , and a weird look on his face. And he said were you just in the bedroom. I said no i was just getting ready to . I remember seeing the hair standing up and goosebumps on his legs and arms from across the room in that faint lite shining in. He then seemed angry as if he didnt beleive me.. I said why what happend ? He slept on the side that was all the way up against the wall he would have to crawl over me to get out. i was up and down with the baby so i slept on the outside. Well what he thought was me crawl onto the bed , he was facing the wall laying on his side . he said he felt it slowly crawl right up to him as if to see if he was asleep. him thinkihg it was me, he was going to scare me , one of his favorite past times along with (cheating ) LOl , So he turned around quickly to say boo , and nobody there. after this i started asking neighbors, come to find out the bed room was a pump house / caretaker shack for a orange grove that was once there,and they added this and that and rented it out, I remember dreaming of a man with a kind face in coveralls alot, he seemed lonely and sweet and had large calloused hands , . I think it was him . I know it was somthing for sure. one of us named him hank not sure why. I was never afraid though. every since than we refer to a spirit as a Hank. And I am truly convinced there are hanks out there .. hope i didnt bore you to tears but its nice telling it after all these years to open minds and open ears

[edit on 15-11-2009 by femmefreud]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I like seeing people sharing their experiences to others.
i particualary like this story because u arent afraid of the spirit in your house.
Which u called "hank" lol
because alot of people who have had experiences with the paranormal are still scared to death of them

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

Thank you for sharing. I really enjoy hearing others tell the tales of these situations which bring the "other world" into focus.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Sounds like a very exciting experience. Has this ever happened any separate times? Maybe a family member checking on you?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
No Hon not that i recall. I always seem to feel certain things or smells that make me think of passed family members, but nothing like this experience. thanks for the reply.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by femmefreud]

[edit on 21-11-2009 by femmefreud]

new topics

top topics

join