It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens a real threat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I understand your frustration in the lack of evidence but in due time you too will be aware as every human will be aware of our position.

Glad you could answer me in a way that wasn't full of esoteric musings and had absolutely no value in proving your original point.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

reply to post by HankMcCoy

I understand your frustration in the lack of evidence but in due time you too will be aware as every human will be aware of our position.

Glad you could answer me in a way that wasn't full of esoteric musings and had absolutely no value in proving your original point.

I am glad that you are glad, as for providing evidence, or the lack of evidence, i suggest you look at the tree instead of the forest. They are here, they are not visitors as the media wishes to portray them, their intentions are anything but non violent. If you do understand what i am referring to then you will also understand as to the slanted logo in my avatar.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I am glad that you are glad, as for providing evidence, or the lack of evidence, i suggest you look at the tree instead of the forest. They are here, they are not visitors as the media wishes to portray them, their intentions are anything but non violent. If you do understand what i am referring to then you will also understand as to the slanted logo in my avatar.

Again, thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Again, thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

Glad i was able to add nothing, as nothing occupies space, its all a matter of perception. Lets not forget you are a product of your environment.

But i must ask, why the rush in seeking a particular link to a non disclosed subject ?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

But i must ask, why the rush in seeking a particular link to a non disclosed subject ?

That's it. I'm starting a thread..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

On the other hand..

I myself welcome a One World Government.

Imagine.. a world devoid of waring governments.. a world without nationalism and the disgusting things done in the name of patriotism.. Think of all of the resources and time spent on defending ourselves from the next tribe over..

Yes, one world government sounds pretty sweet.

Sign me up.

With you I don't know if you mean this, or its just dry wit. In any case, a one world system, devoid of love, after depopulation goes through, at the mercy of these evil creatures is not in any ones best interest. In which case, I'd rather see wars, not the kind were civilians fight civilians while the elite rake in piles of money, laughing their asses off at us. No, awake people knowing that back bone is a cosmic reality, and they have all demonstrated this in the past, and that freedom fighting is kind of a cosmic thing.

Anyway. The other side of things is repulsive, and the sexual abuse of women and children in their programs beyond comprehension. We do have cosmic friends however. There is a lot of help now for people to wake up.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
With you I don't know if you mean this, or its just dry wit. In any case, a one world system, devoid of love, after depopulation goes through, at the mercy of these evil creatures is not in any ones best interest. In which case, I'd rather see wars, not the kind were civilians fight civilians while the elite rake in piles of money, laughing their asses off at us. No, awake people knowing that back bone is a cosmic reality, and they have all demonstrated this in the past, and that freedom fighting is kind of a cosmic thing.

Anyway. The other side of things is repulsive, and the sexual abuse of women and children in their programs beyond comprehension. We do have cosmic friends however. There is a lot of help now for people to wake up.

Oh, right.. I am in Aliens and UFOs.. I get things messed up sometime. The NWO is confusing when some people think its merely rich people and others think its aliens..

I was referring to a One World Government devoid of alien overlords.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well it would be terrible as well if it was only deranged humans planning this, but thats not the case. Its far worse. And we've experienced too many wounds and experiences in our family as to otherwise, not to mention much information has been given me by sensing who to contact by recognizing energy.

But, if you're talking about a saner world with human rights and equality entrenched in a world way, that is not nwo, but something more advanced and concerning unity without fascism. Many feel that way.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"Aliens" are not a threat to you. Besides that your governments are the ones who do most of the abductions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join