It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anti cancer diet and probable cure for cancer and other illnesses: the EVIDENCE for you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

you have no idea what your talking about.

I do believe a raw foods diet has many health benefits...

It's also virtually impossible to maintain by itself in daily life and requires you to in essence live like a Chimp...

You can say... if we lived in the rain forest and foraged daily, eating small bits of fruit and vegetable and being constantly active continually finding varied bit's of vegetation and licking fresh dew hydrating continually that we would never get cancer

That would be TRUE

It would also allow for human occupation of maybe 10% of the planet with a density of 50 individuals per every 100 miles...

Sure... our LIFE is the cause of cancer, we don't actually eat our purely natural diet, but a chimp spends... 50% of it's day looking for food and 50% of it's day sleeping....

And Would we have a Higher Lifespan...greater longevity that way?

NO

Because the first time you broke a tooth on an apricot pit and it got infected you would die from infection anyway 30 years younger than Cancer would get you in the modern human world and lifestyle

Maybe it would be child birth or maybe it would be some predator because you can't exactly manufacture spears when you have to forage all day...

And lets factor in Intelligence and thought

Pleasure, KNOWING that some things taste better, desire to create and build and DO things with your mind...

Doesn't really leave much room for foraging and eating every 45 minutes as we should does it? Will you Not get cancer if your miserable knowing how much more interesting your life can be and produce a Ton of Cortisol every day?

Even in the modern world and I work from home... produce as a full diet without daily runs to the store is very, very difficult, sometimes the weather might force you to stay home or other reasons, Humans have emotions sometimes out days must be spent caring for others...

That's WHY we HAVE to have foods we can store that are easy to produce and save through the winter, without them we can't inhabit 90% of the places we do...

I have no argument on Raw foods or natural living...

Beyond that we can't expand as a species that way, humanity will never these this planet and our lifespans would still be way shorter without modern medicine and for lack of cancer we would deal with 100 other forms of suffering disease and death without the modern world that we have eliminated...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rawhemp

And that last part is utter unscientific nonsense...

Every person has a unique genome and a variety of Allergic and other factors that make Food very specific to the individual.

My Dad had Diverticulitis... the Nuts and other such seeds would kill him and make him suffer...

I am lightly Gluten Intolerant, I eat Meat constantly and entering middle age have absolutely no sign of slowing down and people guesstimate my age between 10 and 20 years younger than i actually am...feel free to look at my photo in media center and tell me how Meat is so bad if I live on by and large a meat diet and i'm 40 years old and look the way I do.

Like I said before... it's not WESTERN MEDICINE to Blame it's WESTERN thought in general, if you believe we are all the same maybe one day we will be because blanket policies tend to kill everyone else off

But your thinking is looking for a singular answer not at a Human being...

We are not all the same, to even imply this in a day and age of modern genetics is to wear a blindfold.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thankyou for sharing this info..

Eat 20 Oranges a day..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smashenator

Eat 20 Oranges a day..

Yes!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
Well i have gotten a lot of flak on here for talking about how diet can probly cure cancer and other illnesses but according to some, not providing enough sources to back up my claims. So here you go, the evidence you have been wanting to see.

Forgive me for noticing, but a scan of your sources doesn't seem to provide evidence of a CURE. I don't think anyone is going to argue that too much red meat is likely not good for you, but a diet that discourages the growth of cancers (and soy is very suspect as an estrogen mimicker) is not the same as a cure.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have read about these diets...my family is/was affected...

I just want to add a simple advice: It is not enough to know what to eat...it is critical NOT to eat ANYTHING processed, animal protein, sugar, refined flour etc, etc. Yes, you are not supposed to eat ANYTHING bad. Why would you?

So, it is what TO DO, and what NOT TO DO. Both are equally important.

And yes, living like a chimp is a good idea. Maybe even like a gorilla
)

I have found some useful information on this site, so I am just trying to give back...absolutely no will to argue, or even discuss. If you want to believe the official "medicine" - your choice. I am absolutely convinced that this "medicine" is doing much much more bad than good.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeAndAware

Can you provide this info on the B-17 in the seeds of apples?
Interesting..

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
only way to stay 100% healthy is to eat meat
eat with every meal, since it has protien.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Since the OP was full of information on Inflammation, from consuming meat, is causing cancer:

Diet low in carbohydrates reduces inflammation and blood saturated fat in metabolic syndrome

Patients have long been advised to eat a low-fat diet even though carbohydrate restriction has been found to be more effective at reducing specific markers, such as high triglycerides, characteristic of the syndrome. Now, a new study indicates that a diet low in carbohydrates is also more effective than a diet low in fat in reducing saturated fatty acids in the blood and reducing markers of inflammation.

Enjoy.

-Dev

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Carbohydrates=grains? The study neglects to indicate this

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

devolution you are the man. i saw this thread and did an immediate facepalm. but it got worse. when i read Rapenzels posts it just got worse.

btw good job rapenzal. deny ignorance by closing your ears and eyes.
rawhemp is also a old face and i can safely say all her links are complete BS written by strawmen to further an agenda.

You vegans are a noisy bunch.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
ya i dont get people who hate on meat. the stuff is so good, tons of protien.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Last hour guest, author Christian Wilde presented an update on health issues. Turmeric continues to show anti-inflammatory properties that may inhibit the growth of cancer, he reported, adding that when Bioperine is added to turmeric it increases the body's ability to absorb it. He also spoke about new studies that show the effectiveness of Vitamin D supplements.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I listened to the last hour of C2C the other night and the dissertation on Turmeric and it was mind blowing to say the least. According to some studies Turmeric inhibits 33 types of Cancer. If you can find this last hour on Youtube or in the Newsgroups it is well worth the listen.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i wont be eating any tumeric., unless they can crush up some chickens or cows to mix it with and form it into a phallus, like a slim jim or a nice fat sausage.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
VEGETARIANS get CANCER too. NEXT!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
People with a vegaterian metabolism are more prone to most Cancers than other types. Ones diet must be taylored to their own unique metabolism and conditions. William Donald Kelley goes into all this more than any one else ever did in his time. Was he perfect? No, but he came closer than anyone I've ever come across.
Linda McCartney was a vegaterian but made the fatal mistake of basing her diet plans on Soy and Peanuts. No one should eat Soy or Peanuts ever. When a person has an active Cancer they must go on a minimum protein diet to conserve the Chymochrypsin and trypsin for the Cancer. Read the book.

www.drkelley.com... (This book will tell you what you need to know)

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
meat actualyl cures cancer, tons of protien in that stuff, jsut blasts teh cancer cells to death.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by rapunzel222
Well i have gotten a lot of flak on here for talking about how diet can probly cure cancer and other illnesses but according to some, not providing enough sources to back up my claims. So here you go, the evidence you have been wanting to see.

Forgive me for noticing, but a scan of your sources doesn't seem to provide evidence of a CURE. I don't think anyone is going to argue that too much red meat is likely not good for you, but a diet that discourages the growth of cancers (and soy is very suspect as an estrogen mimicker) is not the same as a cure.

well, if its not growing, you're not gonna die, are you?

you only die if it keeps growing. certain foods inhibit or even reverse cancer growth. that has been shown in various lab tests. therefore it sounds like a good idea to me, if you have cancer, to make sure all these foods form part of your diet. and none of the foods that promote cancer growth form part of your diet. if you want to give yourself hte best chance possible.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Konspiracy Brotha

'vegetarian' is an interesting term.

you can be a vegetarian and eat lots of cheese and dairy.

or you could eat lots of sugar, cake and diet coke.

the diet i refer to isnt just VEGETARIAN; its a specific HEALTHY diet that includes all the right nutrients you need and foods to fight cancer.

green vegies, coloured vegies, fruit, nuts, seeds, green tea, soy, brown rice, corn, beans, lentils, grain, chinese mushrooms, seaweed, apricot seeds, almonds, walnuts, leeks, brocolli, kale, blueberries, tumeric, the list goes on and on. then you add cancer fighting herbs to the list.

then you ELIMINATE all foods etc that promote cancer growth, like red meat, dairy, sugary or processed foods.

there's more to it than just being a vegetarian.

this diet doesnt prohibit eggs or fish either.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by AwakeAndAware
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The seeds man, eat the freaking seeds. I would hazard to say that you have never swallowed one. My first post in this thread explained exactly what cancer is and how it works, what causes it, and the solution in all it's scientific and technical glory. I will never get cancer because I will never be B-17 deficient. I eat the SEEDS from an apple a day. It's your life, it makes no difference to me whether you try it or not.

If you want to read thousands of testimonials from people in your situation who have corrected the problem and gotten rid of the cancer you can visit www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk...

ok I'll eat the Frickin seeds, now my life is in your hands

not only apple seeds, eat apricot seeds, and bitter almonds (eat 8 almonds a day) at LEAST do these things.

i wud follow the type of diet i set out in another thread of mine. Its not gonna hurt you, its not even vegetarian; maybe im right and it will save you. what have you got to lose? at the very least you'll feel healthier. my chinese doctor put me on it and i feel great now.

you know our problem? humans are MEANT to eat the SEEDS from fruit etc. how many people eat SEEDS regularly these days? NUTS and SEEDS contain PROTEIN and all the building blocks to make a TREE. they are the SEEDS of life, like eggs are. they are full of nutrients.

eat the seeds, dude...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join