It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA and Codex coming soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know if they have decided on a New Date for the Codex crack down, but last I heard it was to become effective January 1st 2010 so being that is only a month and a half away, I think all members on ATS should pay close attention to the new developments that have been pushed on us by the FDA in the last month.

FDA investigates safety of caffienated and Alcoholic Beverages

Web Giants urge FDA to update AD Guidelines

FDA considers New Flu Vaccine Proccess

FDA Warns Internet Stores Against Selling Flavored Tobacco

FDA Says it may ban Alcoholic Drinks with Caffeine

FDA considers Regulating Medical Product Information Presented in Social Media

The FDA is now taking aim at regulating information on social networking sites such as this one as well as internet marketing and Ad Campaigns to further itself as the foremost authority on what is okay to put in your body and what is not. Also in an effort to further censor what might be misconstrued as false information about the swine flu and swine flu vaccines.

I think that maybe possibly the FDA is going to far.

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 14-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No kidding! It's all gone way too far,and they won't quit until they control every last detail of our lives! It's sickening,it really is! Sadly,with all the other dire things going on around us,this is something that has not gotten the attention it deserves. This same Codex is going to make vitamins,herbs,home remedies and the like ILLEGAL,all to benefit the pharmaceutical companies.

In fact,check this out! "FDA,FTC Threaten Doctor Over Immune-Boosting Supplements for H1N1 Swine Flu"
www.infowars.com...

I guess all we could do is try to stock up on certain things before then,but when it runs out,.."Oh well!?"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Speaking of "food safety"!...Obama appointed Michael Taylor as the Food Safety Czar! He had been Monsanto's attorney before becoming policy chief at the FDA. Soon,he became Monsanto's Vice President and chief lobbyist!

Read this article!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

(Sorry about the source! I normally do not quote the Huffington Post,but I did one time just to say,"Look,you Liberals,even your own sources are pointing out the dangers here!")

The article lists even more people involved in this charade.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I wonder if fighting Codex will fan the flames of a revolt against the controlling elites.

The instinct to control others is at the heart of these monsters in the elites. Codex is but one of thousands of tentacles that need to be cut off. And then like cooking octopus, boil the monster in its own ink.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Actually, I think we can fan those flames with the legalization of Marijuana.

Remember that our founding fathers were able to finance their revolution by producing lots of hemp.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I keep hoping that people will wake up and see what's going on here. But then I remember that most people are drugged and fluoridated into submission and can't even distinguish their elbow from a whole in the ground.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I believe this subject is more important than any other subject currently being discussed on ATS.

This needs to be stopped, it's our food FFS, theres been codex threads in the past, reports from the UN that 3 billion will die from codex and yet it always seems to be in the background.

This needs to be front page news more and more people need to realise what codex is and what it actualy means for humanity.

Codex summarized in 7 points

3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted

a couple of good links to start with for people that want more info on codex

top topics

join